EDD May 2013

ping87

haha..How many mths are you now? The current Metro sale at Expo have even more useful baby stuff than last Baby fair. Actually price cheaper abit also quite time wasting but imagine there are alot of baby products, it was like WOW. More fun and seems like wanna buy everything.
I'm 18weeks. :)
Cos I don't like to squeeze with ppl..
Ever got bump by other ppl.. Kinda scare that baby got scared..

I can't buy anything now yet cos my baby does want me to see the gender..
:(

I'm 18weeks. :)
Cos I dont't like to squeeze with ppl..
Ever got bump by other ppl.. Kinda scare that baby got scared..

I can't buy anything now yet cos my baby does want me to see the gender..
:(
Ya.. even if pple see that you are pregnant,they will still squeeze their way tru.
When I'm in my 12 week, sonographer say looks lik boy. Just went to 20 weeks scan, realli a boy. I wish for a girl though. Luckily I buy white & yellow
rompers. Seems like baby girls got alot more choices!! Boy nthg much. :(

ping87

Ya.. even if pple see that you are pregnant,they will still squeeze their way tru.
When I'm in my 12 week, sonographer say looks lik boy. Just went to 20 weeks scan, realli a boy. I wish for a girl though. Luckily I buy white & yellow
rompers. Seems like baby girls got alot more choices!! Boy nthg much. :(
My cant see at 12 weeks. Ytd baby let my gynea see buttock.. Cant see..

Now waiting for another detailed scan two weeks later.

I hate ppl who pushes me. They just don't care. And the best part is, a couple sitting down, the wife preg, I expect the husband to give me seat but no, the both of them staring at my tummy.

Sad to live in sg at times. :/

My cant see at 12 weeks. Ytd baby let my gynea see buttock.. Cant see..

Now waiting for another detailed scan two weeks later.

I hate ppl who pushes me. They just don't care. And the best part is, a couple sitting down, the wife preg, I expect the husband to give me seat but no, the both of them staring at my tummy.

Sad to live in sg at times. :/
Yeah.. not everyone is as Automatic..I try not to go out and walk much becos doc says that I have low lying placenta. Anyway, it will be over soon. But after baby comes out, we push stroller and take MRT, go back to square one. haha. So sad...

ping87

Yeah.. not everyone is as Automatic..I try not to go out and walk much becos doc says that I have low lying placenta. Anyway, it will be over soon. But after baby comes out, we push stroller and take MRT, go back to square one. haha. So sad...
Wow better take care. :)

cony

Congrats cony!!! Can buy more princessy stuffs!!!
Thank you, ping87! I with you to know your baby's gender soon!!! Now can start thinking about the name, can call her 'gal', not just a baby)
Yeah, I want to buy pink cloth and dolls and some other girlish stuff. So excited! My son likes only railways, balls and cars... it's more interesting for my hubby than for me)

EYA

mommies..

anyone interested to get a nursing pillow?
i have one to let go at a reasonable price - Leachco Natural boost - adjustable nursing pillow.
please PM if interested :)

Hi mummies, happy new year!! my edd is 16th may.. went for my detailed scan@ all is good and having a boy!! Currently, contemplating between buying playpen or cot.. also looking at strollers.. ladies how abt u guys? Any particular stroller/cot/playpen to recommend?? :)

J4s

haha, so nice.. which gynea you went to? My is Dr Kek from Mt E. Anyone goes to her as well?

ping87

Wah!! So exciting!! So many baby boy!!! I'm waiting for my scan on Monday even though I still suspecting its a girl. Hahaha!!

How's all mummies doing? And happy new year to all!!! :)

All should be in the mood to do shopping now?