EDD May 2013

ping87

Hello!!! Delivered my baby girl on 5th may 2013, exactly on the EDD :)
Congrats Maggie! Have a gd confinement!

Btw I realize ur gynea is also prof tee! Just to check with u, did he check for dilation? Cos now I'm 37 weeks Liao but he seems like dont really bother.. And schedule me to see him in 2 weeks time. How was ur procedure previously?

Last edited:

ping87

I stopped all vitamins cos keep forgetting.
Cool! I wanted to stop cos my multi-vit finishing and I ask the doctor, still need to take? He says ya continue, wait till deliver Liao, hospital will continue to give. I was like, I don't feel like eating anymore.

cony

I just went for my check up. My doctor still haven't check for dilation. Further more, baby head only half engaged(a bit puzzle when last round he told me baby head was in correct position already). My edd on 31st may. Seeing him again in two weeks time.
I was on my 39th week and gynae still didn't check for dilation. I think it's ok because if even she finds out that its 1-2cm opened, still need to wait. If real labor starts, I guess we will feel it (because of the pain). If the water bag is ok, my gynae suggests to wait until edd...
as for the head, correct position and engaged are different things.... My baby was in correct position since 35 weeks (head down), but as of now still not engaged.

i very hope that labor starts before edd and I won't need to be induced...

Poppui

my gynea has check 2 times for my dilation. Baby head already engaged & in correct position. My gynea needs the baby to come down till my hip bone so I can go for normal. So far the baby still enjoying inside my tummy. Don't know when he want to come out.

To destinee, 4 thumps up for you for delivery without epi ^^. My friend keep on telling me to use epi coz the contraction is unbearable. Anyway, congrats for smooth delivery and how's ur baby now?

my gynea has check 2 times for my dilation. Baby head already engaged & in correct position. My gynea needs the baby to come down till my hip bone so I can go for normal. So far the baby still enjoying inside my tummy. Don't know when he want to come out.

To destinee, 4 thumps up for you for delivery without epi ^^. My friend keep on telling me to use epi coz the contraction is unbearable. Anyway, congrats for smooth delivery and how's ur baby now?
Hi dear,haha i keep deep breathing and divert my attention.. baby everything ok and now gg to discharge.i feel ok cos vagina nv tear. wish u all luck and jiayou all! Happy Mothers Day all ladies!

Poppui

Wow ur vagina nv tear!!! Will do deep breathing from now on hehe.
I wish I could do the same destinee :)
Happy mothers day to all ^^

Ayatul

Thank you for posting such a good post.It will help to find our friend in Net in a quick time.we can see the posts.

Besides this people can use Admaven for Experts in managing and monetizing high volumes of traffic from around the globe.

ett

Congras to all mummies who have already delivered!!! heheeh am waiting for my delivery too... doc says baby may come out earlier hopefully it will be this week:) o ya mind if i ask which mummies went to tmc and which mummies went to mount a for their delivery? how was ur bill like? cos last week when i went to my gynae i heard those nurses saying that tmc has increase their fees again... so was wondering how is the lastest price range like... thanks:)

cony

Wow ur vagina nv tear!!! Will do deep breathing from now on hehe.
I wish I could do the same destinee :)
Happy mothers day to all ^^
I also with to deliver wo tear... And destinee's baby is not small, just good weight!

Have a good rest all mummies who have already delivered and lots of patient to the rest of us!!!