EDD May 2013

I valiantly fed my bb for first time tonight. Bb drink until shoik n fell asleep straight after. But cl had to ruin it all when he woke up 2 hours later..going on and on say its like he nvr sleep (he was sound asleep for 2 hrs!) . So my fault again lah? So what if he can last 1 hr longer with formula? Sleep one hr less means never sleep? I din even ask her to wait up for me while I bf and she has to make comments like this....so angry!!!!

cony

Hi cony,

As per advised by PD I need to follow the book health. Vaccine for 1 month is hepatitis B-2
As far as I know, it can be done anytime between 4th and 8th week... Our appointment is scheduled for a few days before baby completes 2 months...
Actually, doctor just fills in a page in the health booklet... (4-8 weeks)

cony

hi all , wana ask ,, if after i latch, baby falls asleep then i pump any excess. when the next feed. will have enough milk? cos i haven been pumping. but want to start soon as ill be goin back to work. and will this increase my supply so i can start my storing?
I do like that from baby birth. Yup, get more milk for the next time. But too much during the night, sometimes wake up just to pump. But need to drink a lot of water, tea.

ping87

hi all , wana ask ,, if after i latch, baby falls asleep then i pump any excess. when the next feed. will have enough milk? cos i haven been pumping. but want to start soon as ill be goin back to work. and will this increase my supply so i can start my storing?
Yes! Don't worry! I have been doing it and no prob at all! Now my fridge is full of BM! U should pump it out of I have excess after latching cos tw milk will spoil if too long in out breast..

cony

Yes! Don't worry! I have been doing it and no prob at all! Now my fridge is full of BM! U should pump it out of I have excess after latching cos tw milk will spoil if too long in out breast..
Hi ping, how do u store ur milk? I use plastic packs from mothercare, but it's not a cheap option :(

ping87

Hi ping, how do u store ur milk? I use plastic packs from mothercare, but it's not a cheap option :(
I use pigeon storage bag. Not cheap. I agree but avent storage cup can only use 4 times. And Must sterilize each use. So forget it.

marmalade

Hi mummies i have excess breast milk stored in freezer, if anyone of you keen, let me know.
i have so much that i mix some into powder for my elder gal to drink :001_302:

marmalade

So my elder gal n baby both drink my breast milk....

I'm using Tolly joy breast pad as it is big enough to cover whole breast, didnt try nanny before.

ping87

Hi ping87, best is drink full ebm but as my gal not used to the breast milk taste now, I just mix some in for her.
Icic. My gal got jaundice problem so I just intro her to formula. So now day time I give her formula, night time breastmilk. But I don't give her bottle feed for breastmilk. I let her latch. She likes breast milk than formula. Honestly, I put in alot of effort teaching her to latch on. Now she on formula, she abut lazy to latch. But still will look for my nipple everytime she hungry..

I feel like i'm a super lazy mom.. My bb fully latches, and i'm super lazy to pump.. Only pumped once a day at night when bb missed his feed.. Is it ok?

cony

Icic. My gal got jaundice problem so I just intro her to formula. So now day time I give her formula, night time breastmilk. But I don't give her bottle feed for breastmilk. I let her latch. She likes breast milk than formula. Honestly, I put in alot of effort teaching her to latch on. Now she on formula, she abut lazy to latch. But still will look for my nipple everytime she hungry..
Hi ping, why do you need to replace breastmilk by formula if baby has a jaundice? Is it doctor's recommendation? Does formula better than BM?

ping87

Hi ping, why do you need to replace breastmilk by formula if baby has a jaundice? Is it doctor's recommendation? Does formula better than BM?
Yes, the doctor recommend me to let baby drink formula so that the jaundice will drop faster. So I let her drink formula in the day time. 12am-8am will be fully latch.

I haven't get the chance to go back poly to check her jaundice due to haze..

Mummies, do take care! Psi drop but pm2.5 still v high. Remember to wear mask!