EDD May 2013

Dlkzt

Hi Mommies

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

I have the following stretch mark cream for sale. If interested, please WhatsApp or SMS me at 98240546 directly as I will not be checking this EDD May 2013 Forum.

Mustela Stretch Marks double action - Condition: BNIB - Expiry Date: Feb 2014 - UP$59.90 - Now selling at $30.00

Mustela

elyn

Hello all! i'm new here and joining this EDD May threat. but i'm a bit stuck between EDD jun and May cos estimated either 1st june or 31st may.. month end baby..

anyway, doesn't matter. am now just 13-14weeks.. baby still small.. hehe..
Am currently seeing my gynea at KKH..
Hi ping87

Ur edd n mine just diff by afew days, my edd on 28th may.. Hehehe... Is it ur 1st baby?

ett

Hi Ett,

Tried looking around for prenatal yoga at other places, but either timing or location not suitable for me. What location are you looking at? Since I already checked a few places, I can update you.

Now just going for 20 minutes brisk walk. I have to exercise cos putting on weight too fast.
Hey Xeviouss,

well which area is preferable for u? cos i would rather have a partner to go tog wif then i go alone... heheheh we can go tog:) well if it is on weekdays i dun mind the area cos my hubby says he will fetch me there. But if on weekdays i think i prefer it to be near CBD area like raffles or city hall.. cos i am working there.

chummymummy

Hi Mummies, i'm also looking for pre-natal yoga. Then i realized that there is Pre-natal Pilates. Do you know what is the difference between the 2 in terms of pre-natal and which is better?

I checked out a few already. Price about the same. Shall we share the package that we had researched?

yann15

Hi mummies, i long time didnt login. May I know if anybody has order confinement catering before with gd recommendation? Cos i scare hire a bad CL so decided to look after bb myself while order catering. Oh I found a website which can calculate your bb gender. I calculated for ard 10 person (including me n my siblings based on my mum's age give birth to us hehe) and all 100% accurate! For those who have yet to know Ur bb gender can go and give it a try

ping87

Oic.. I'm not working, stay at home look after my gal.
Wah.. Must b very ex? Which hospital?
ic, this is ur second? know the gender le ma?

anyway, i go KKH the private suite. cos initially got a bit of complication, so since this is the first child, plus my husband sick of seeing team doctors, he wants to fix gynea, so yup.. took snr consultant at the private suite is like paying at the maximum.. lol..

actually i'm still thinking if i should quit my job to take care of my baby, cos i dont really want my parents or in law to educate them. :nah:

elyn

ic, this is ur second? know the gender le ma?

anyway, i go KKH the private suite. cos initially got a bit of complication, so since this is the first child, plus my husband sick of seeing team doctors, he wants to fix gynea, so yup.. took snr consultant at the private suite is like paying at the maximum.. lol..

actually i'm still thinking if i should quit my job to take care of my baby, cos i dont really want my parents or in law to educate them. :nah:
Yup this is my #2. Still dunno the gender yet mayb next month can c le..

To b honest if u choose to stay at home to look after ur baby u won't have much freedom loh.. But I never regret to do so.. Hihihi..

ping87

Yup this is my #2. Still dunno the gender yet mayb next month can c le..

To b honest if u choose to stay at home to look after ur baby u won't have much freedom loh.. But I never regret to do so.. Hihihi..
True true.. hehe.. am going to see my gynea on boxing day! hopefully can see.. but i suspect its a girl.. hehe.. just sixth sense..
anyway, i wont mind giving up my job for them but if worst come to worst, i will put at infant care..

ahchan5

Hi MummyCarol! It's fine :) I was enjoying 40 min scan and could saw my baby from different sides :) What about you? Have you done yours?

Do you, mummies, still have nausea and vomitting? I'm still looking forward when it stops :( Have you started feeling babies kicking?
At week 14 i am still vomiting and nauseating badly. Insomnia, constipation etc...
I quit my job as the pregnancy symptoms are too hard to handle....
I am helpless......

elyn

True true.. hehe.. am going to see my gynea on boxing day! hopefully can see.. but i suspect its a girl.. hehe.. just sixth sense..
anyway, i wont mind giving up my job for them but if worst come to worst, i will put at infant care..
Hi, so have u check for the gender? Hehhee
Oic. Juz put in the infant care loh, n u continue working.

ping87

At week 14 i am still vomiting and nauseating badly. Insomnia, constipation etc...
I quit my job as the pregnancy symptoms are too hard to handle....
I am helpless......

Oh dear, that's bad. Are u taking any multi-vitamins? Cos I heard some triggers the vomit and some got better.
As for me, my nausea and vomit stops at 13-14 weeks.
Im in 15 weeks now. Hope u are feeling better soon.

my nausea was super bad during 1-2 months.. I took almost whole of October Leave and mc just to bed rest.
Now am back to work.

Keep telling ur baby to be good.. Cos I always complain to my husband baby makes me vomit, my husband to talk to the baby and say dont make mummy suffer, be good. Hehe, sound silly but some how, it works. :)

ping87

Hi, so have u check for the gender? Hehhee
Oic. Juz put in the infant care loh, n u continue working.
Not yet leh..
i have one scheduled detailed scan in jan. but I have my gynea check up on 26/12, hoping my gynea can see something. Heehe.. Can't wait!

nowadays just keeps on researching on the prices of prams, cot and etc..
Waiting for the next baby fair then I can get at cheaper price.

any idea if baby fair is much cheaper than normal days?

ahchan5

Tks Ping87 for advice.

At week 14, daily vomiting and nauseous makes my days bad.
I don't have habit talking to bb, maybe i should.

MummyCarol

Hi mummies,

How are you all? Hope things are going fine..

Earlier on, my oscar not very good. Result came out 1:50. Mood was very down. Went for amniocentesis. Result turn out to be a healthy baby boy... Feel so relieve... :)

justamom

Many items to clear for nb.. u might wanna consider purchasing..

http://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.290617004393314&__user=795159851#!/media/set/?set=oa.399780236754878&type=1&__user=795159851

ahchan5

Hi mummies,

How are you all? Hope things are going fine..

Earlier on, my oscar not very good. Result came out 1:50. Mood was very down. Went for amniocentesis. Result turn out to be a healthy baby boy... Feel so relieve... :)
Is the amninocentesis painful?