EDD May 2013

elyn

Not yet leh..
i have one scheduled detailed scan in jan. but I have my gynea check up on 26/12, hoping my gynea can see something. Heehe.. Can't wait!

nowadays just keeps on researching on the prices of prams, cot and etc..
Waiting for the next baby fair then I can get at cheaper price.

any idea if baby fair is much cheaper than normal days?
Yup, baby fair is much cheaper..

ping87

Hi mummies,

How are you all? Hope things are going fine..

Earlier on, my oscar not very good. Result came out 1:50. Mood was very down. Went for amniocentesis. Result turn out to be a healthy baby boy... Feel so relieve... :)
congrats!! :)
happy for u. ^^

MummyCarol

ahchan5:733418 said:
Hi mummies,

How are you all? Hope things are going fine..

Earlier on, my oscar not very good. Result came out 1:50. Mood was very down. Went for amniocentesis. Result turn out to be a healthy baby boy... Feel so relieve... :)
Is the amninocentesis painful?
Nope.. it is just like drawing blood.. but you better not see.. the stringe is super big and long. They will withdraw 20ml of the amnio flu.. when doc pull out the needle, u can feel it. After that , rest is very important.

MummyCarol

elyn:733471 said:
Not yet leh..
i have one scheduled detailed scan in jan. but I have my gynea check up on 26/12, hoping my gynea can see something. Heehe.. Can't wait!

nowadays just keeps on researching on the prices of prams, cot and etc..
Waiting for the next baby fair then I can get at cheaper price.

any idea if baby fair is much cheaper than normal days?
Yup, baby fair is much cheaper..
I bought a mcalren xl pram only at 299. It was at a baby fair few months back. Damm cheap..

MummyCarol

ping87:733509 said:
anyone dont feel preg at this point of time? cos i suddenly just dont feel pregnant anymore.. :x
Wait till you can feel your baby movement and baby will remind u... now on and off I can feel it. But of course the feeling not that strong. Love the feeling

ping87

Wait till you can feel your baby movement and baby will remind u... now on and off I can feel it. But of course the feeling not that strong. Love the feeling
speaking of which, today i felt the movement again...
it seems like the baby did a somersault. cos i can feel something rolling in there.. :D

at least i know the baby is still in there.. i'm coming 16 weeks. :) few weeks ago, i felt bubbly..
but today i felt movements.. i cant figure out. but i'm sure it's not my stomach..

anyway, cos it's my first, hence i'm a bit more concern. :)

ett

Hi mummies,

check wif u guys... will i be able to ask doctor whether he can see my bb gender when i am abt 16weeks plus coming to 17 weeks? cos i got an appointment this weekend.. dun know whether can ask him to see or not.. cos i was thinking to reveal the gender on christmas day to my family.. i think it will be very heart-warming heheh.. but then i dun dare to have high hopes leh.. heheh

B3b3

Hi mummies,

check with you guys... will i be able to ask doctor whether he can see my baby gender when i am about 16weeks plus coming to 17 weeks? cos i got an appointment this weekend.. dont know whether can ask him to see or not.. cos i was thinking to reveal the gender on christmas day to my family.. i think it will be very heart-warming heheh.. but then i dont dare to have high hopes .. heheh

I think 16/17week might b too early and usually Gynae will say he can only confirm again on 20 week. But he will roughly let you know the gender

ett

I think 16/17week might b too early and usually Gynae will say he can only confirm again on 20 week. But he will roughly let you know the gender
O at least can see I happy le... cos at week 14 doctor say too small cannot see so I really hope this time can see hehehe.. excited.. hahaha

ping87

O at least can see I happy le... cos at week 14 doctor say too small cannot see so I really hope this time can see hehehe.. excited.. hahaha
I also having appointment on 17 week. Wondering of can see or not. Most ppl say can tell but not confirm.

My appt falls on Boxing Day! So I can't wait for Xmas to come!! :) just like to see how the baby is doing on there.. Hehehe!

MummyCarol

ett:735008 said:
Hi mummies,

check wif u guys... will i be able to ask doctor whether he can see my bb gender when i am abt 16weeks plus coming to 17 weeks? cos i got an appointment this weekend.. dun know whether can ask him to see or not.. cos i was thinking to reveal the gender on christmas day to my family.. i think it will be very heart-warming heheh.. but then i dun dare to have high hopes leh.. heheh
It really depends if baby want to Let you see anot.. for me, we spotted the bird at week 15. For my #1, we only managed to see around week 22-24.