EDD May 2013

ett

Hi mummies,

anyone going for the expo fair this weekend? cos i dun know whether to go or not... Cos it's only Hall 5A should be only half the hall...

kaitokane

Hello mummies,

My edd is 26 May 2013, this is my second pregnancy. Both girl girl.. :)
This time will be giving birth @ Tmc, previously is mount alvernia.. Btw, anyone went to tmc childbirth course? I have the feel to go attend..

ping87

Hi mummies,

anyone going for the expo fair this weekend? cos i dun know whether to go or not... Cos it's only Hall 5A should be only half the hall...
Hey I heard from destinee its same at dec. blogshop selling stuffs. Nothing much. I not going Liao..

elyn

Hi elyn, yeah, I have done mine, but doctor said that only boy can tell with 99% accuracy. For a girl - not really... Have you done yours? Now it's a great time for pregnancy - no nausea and baby is kicking every day, proving that he/she is fine :)
Oic, I just done it today..
Yup now it's a great time for pregnancy.. My baby kick me on certain timing loh, mayb he always awake at that timing. Hihihu..
so have u start buy ur baby stuff?

cony

Hi mummies,

I'm also not going, esp taking into account this weather... And it's quite far from my place. There should be one more fair in Feb or Mar in taka, right?

cony

Oic, I just done it today..
Yup now it's a great time for pregnancy.. My baby kick me on certain timing loh, mayb he always awake at that timing. Hihihu..
so have u start buy ur baby stuff?
Hi elyn, how was your scan? boy or girl? Oh, certain timing is great! I hope it's not guring the night ;) Mine sometimes is kicking duuring the night and waking me up. But I still enjoy :)
I havent started buying baby stuff. My next appointment will be soon, I just want to confirm the gender - hehe) But I like some cloth from mothercare - quite cheap for newborn.

ping87

I'm super worried now. I just went to A&E cos I pass out a blood clot this morning and how spotting reddish brown blood.

Was give a week of duphaston and I bring forward my appointment to next Saturday to see my gynea. Don't really feel safe.

Super Emo that I stood outside guan yin temple and I almost cried. Just hope that nothing is wrong.

cony

I'm super worried now. I just went to A&E cos I pass out a blood clot this morning and how spotting reddish brown blood.

Was give a week of duphaston and I bring forward my appointment to next Saturday to see my gynea. Don't really feel safe.

Super Emo that I stood outside guan yin temple and I almost cried. Just hope that nothing is wrong.
Take care, ping87! I really hope nothing is wrong! Didnt you go to emergency?

ping87

Take care, ping87! I really hope nothing is wrong! Didnt you go to emergency?
Yup.. I did.. Now I'm taking duphaston for a week first and waiting to see my gynea next sat. Hope everything is alright. Baby is still kicking inside. Really hope nothing wrong.

I was told so long no fresh blood is fine.
Cervix is closed.

cony

Yup.. I did.. Now I'm taking duphaston for a week first and waiting to see my gynea next sat. Hope everything is alright. Baby is still kicking inside. Really hope nothing wrong.

I was told so long no fresh blood is fine.
Cervix is closed.
Did they tell you why it happened? Is it because placenta is low? Baby is kicking - good sign! It's a everyday prove that everything is fine!

ping87

Did they tell you why it happened? Is it because placenta is low? Baby is kicking - good sign! It's a everyday prove that everything is fine!
No leh.. They say probably some old blood. But I mean.. Already 5 months preg, where are there old blood?

elyn

Hi elyn, how was your scan? boy or girl? Oh, certain timing is great! I hope it's not guring the night ;) Mine sometimes is kicking duuring the night and waking me up. But I still enjoy :)
I havent started buying baby stuff. My next appointment will be soon, I just want to confirm the gender - hehe) But I like some cloth from mothercare - quite cheap for newborn.
The result is good.. It's a boy.. I got a pair leh. Hihihi..
Ya, always at night.. Around 11 plus.. But I still can sleep.hihihi.. Ur baby kick very strong?
I also haven't started to buy, mayb wait till 7 months I double confirm the baby gender again den I buy.
I tot mothercare quite ex?

elyn

Take care, rest more..

ett

Just be more careful my dear.. did the doc ask you to have bed rest?? try not to bend up and down too often and squat down too much.. Remember to have a positive mindset :)

ping87

Just be more careful my dear.. did the doc ask you to have bed rest?? try not to bend up and down too often and squat down too much.. Remember to have a positive mindset :)
Yup. Was advised not to bend and squat too much. Yup.. Am waiting to see doctor this sat hoping to see my baby again. Nothing motivates me more than my baby.

I realize there are a lot of baby boy!!!
Guess my little girl is a rare gem over here. Heheh..

kaitokane

Yup. Was advised not to bend and squat too much. Yup.. Am waiting to see doctor this sat hoping to see my baby again. Nothing motivates me more than my baby.

I realize there are a lot of baby boy!!!
Guess my little girl is a rare gem over here. Heheh..
My #2 also a girl, may 26 due.. :)
Do have more rest..

gwen7381

Hi everyone,i am new here my EDD 29May 2013 .Expecting first baby,very nervous like many others.........I am thinking of changing gynae ,any recommendations or opinions?

Currently i am seeing Dr Gordon Tan @Gleaneagles.

ping87

Hi everyone,i am new here my EDD 29May 2013 .Expecting first baby,very nervous like many others.........I am thinking of changing gynae ,any recommendations or opinions?

Hi Gwen! Wow ur edd is super near mine!

Why sudden change?

elyn

hi, my edd 28may v near urs.. Have u know the gender yet? Y u wanna change gynea? U didn't sign package with ur gynea?