EDD May 2013

ping87

Hi Ping87 & Violetangelz, I took durian pancake yesterday and during nighttime having terrible headache. It seems my blood pressure goes higher again like my first trimester.

My gynea advise to increase my food intake more rice, noodle and sugar.

I am not suitable for maternal milk except milo coz diarrhea and stomach upset after taking it but I will try to drink if that can help my baby weight.

My gynea only prescribed ganillia vitamin to be taken 2 tablets daily.

My baby growth faster up to 35 weeks, weight 2.517 kg, 36 weeks only increase 20 gram.
my gynea will do heartbeat monitor to check the baby growth. Her calculation around 2 weeks more (38 weeks) for me to deliver, provided baby weight increase.

About slanted head, me and husband also surprised. Gynea also mentioned abit difficult to deliver normal. If by next week, my gynea still mention that I will find 2nd opinion from other gynea.

Ping, i am not doing any kind of diet during pregnancy hehe. I am indulging my self with pork belly and any kind of sinful dishes as long as i can. Moreover, my appetite not really increase a lot.

Btw ping, which style u want to use to return back ur tummy? Malay style, Chinese style or western style.
Icic.. I wonder slanted head means what.. The baby still not in correct position?

Maybe u can try other brand of milk. I'm only suitable to take either anmum or dumex. So I took dumex all the way.

I'm listing Malay style massage during my confinement. They will make u pass out the wind.

ping87

ping u hafta stop taking fish oil by week 36 coz my gynae say fish oil will make our blood thicker and make us bleed more during delivery. I've stopped since week 36...now just passed week 37...already can't wait to see my bb alr...lolx...bb weighs 2.87kg at 36wks...gynae say bb weighing well but dunno her "weighing well" means just nice or too big...lolx...
Wow!! Congrats!! The weight is really just nice. Not too big.

My gynea nv tell me about stoping the fish oil. My next appt is at week 37. He only ask if my supplement is sufficient until then. I said yes. So I think I gotta continue eating?

Hi baby052013, my edd is 19-20 may. What about yours? I also hope to have 3 kg baby at bith, 3.2 as a max. I'm scared of tears if baby is too big.
Hi Cony, My edd is 16th May. Just few days earlier.. :)

By the way, do you ladies experience more discharge?? I have more discharge during preggy compared when im not preggy. But the discharge increased even more after week 36.. i am thinking am i losing the mucus plug??? Hmmm...

cony

Hi Cony, My edd is 16th May. Just few days earlier.. :)

By the way, do you ladies experience more discharge?? I have more discharge during preggy compared when im not preggy. But the discharge increased even more after week 36.. i am thinking am i losing the mucus plug??? Hmmm...
Same for me, more discharge from the beginning and even more now. I used to change daily pads once a day, but now - twice.
I don't really think that it's mucus plug. It should be one big piece - sometimes with a little blood. At least it's written in the books and yesterday I searched on-line how it looks))

pinkish1c3

Hey mummies

It's MAY already and most of us are going to pop this month!!!!May all of us have a smooth and swift delivery and may all our babies be born healthy!!!Good luck ladies... =)

ping87

Good luck to all. I just realize the side of my knee swell with veins popping. Damn ugly! :( guess I stand and walk too much! :(

AIDAWAHEEDA

Anybody having high blood pressure at the 3rd trimester? And the doctor ask u to induce for fast delivery? Is it normal to get high blood pressure during pregnancy?

Anybody having high blood pressure at the 3rd trimester? And the doctor ask u to induce for fast delivery? Is it normal to get high blood pressure during pregnancy?
Hi Aidawaheeda,
It happens to some preggies. There will be risks for you and your baby. Perhaps you can consider how to improve this condition. Consult Naturophathy or Ayurveda Consultant. They may be able to help you.

cony

Hi mummies,
good luck to all! Have a smooth labor and healthy baby! Just a very little time left, scary an exciting at the same time!

ping87

Hi mummies,
good luck to all! Have a smooth labor and healthy baby! Just a very little time left, scary an exciting at the same time!
Yeah! I also v panicky! Really hesitating to opt for epidural now. Been really sick this two weeks until really energy drain!

cony

Yeah! I also v panicky! Really hesitating to opt for epidural now. Been really sick this two weeks until really energy drain!
haha, don't worry about epidural now. U can opt for it any time of labor. Just need to call a nurse. Last time I also didn't want to do it, but at the end pain was really bad :(
Have u started feeling fake contractions?

ping87

haha, don't worry about epidural now. U can opt for it any time of labor. Just need to call a nurse. Last time I also didn't want to do it, but at the end pain was really bad :(
Have u started feeling fake contractions?
No leh.. No contraction yet. My baby still v actively stretching.. :s u?

AIDAWAHEEDA

Hi Ping87,

Yeah, me do have high blood pressure on the 38wks 139/94 and the gynea force me to induce which i don't want and choose to take on medication.

And today my visit with the gynea, check blood pressure were decrease to 121/84 which is just fine.

U can try to choose on medication too. At the same time eat more green apple which is sour and starfruit, pls do avoid seafood or the food which will only add on the blood to ur body. Eg: cockles

But at the same time u must also see the condition of ur baby and hear the suggestion from ur gynea. Ur baby and ur health is more important.

For me, i'm totally stubborn and hear what my heart says :)

AIDAWAHEEDA

Hi XiangXiangMama,

Thank u...today my visit with gynea, blood pressure decrease to 121/84...which is just fine... I'm so lucky :)

Hi Aidawaheeda,
It happens to some preggies. There will be risks for you and your baby. Perhaps you can consider how to improve this condition. Consult Naturophathy or Ayurveda Consultant. They may be able to help you.

ping87

Hi Ping87,

Yeah, me do have high blood pressure on the 38wks 139/94 and the gynea force me to induce which i don't want and choose to take on medication.

And today my visit with the gynea, check blood pressure were decrease to 121/84 which is just fine.

U can try to choose on medication too. At the same time eat more green apple which is sour and starfruit, pls do avoid seafood or the food which will only add on the blood to ur body. Eg: cockles

But at the same time u must also see the condition of ur baby and hear the suggestion from ur gynea. Ur baby and ur health is more important.

For me, i'm totally stubborn and hear what my heart says :)
My last check was 130+ also. But my gynea ok leh. Nv say anything. I was thinking maybe cos I just had my breakfast that's why my bp went up. Lol! Green apple ah? Ok, I go drink the juice.