EDD May 2013

pinkish1c3

Anyone having water retention now?
I will be 38 Weeks tomorrow and I totally dun have water retention...or maybe my is very very mild 1...drink ALOT of water helps reduce water retention...at least 1.2L a day...I drink 2 bottles of 1L water each day and it really helps...

Any mummies have any signs of labour yet? I just went for my weekly check up today at 37 weeks 6 days...and i'm 2cm dilated already...super shocked!!!gynae scheduled me for another appt next friday, 10 May but she say i may pop anytime now...will keep all of u informed... =)

Poppui

Hi ping87, my baby weight already increase and gynea said just nice. She didn't mention abt slanted head anymore.

Which Malay lady you have booked?

Btw, Have u start ur maternity leave?

I've got water retention at 30 weeks and now my swollen getting worse.

This week, I've got back pain, cram like menses and abit pain in my pelvic. How abt u ????
i keep wondering when is my time to deliver coz old ppl said within 1 -2 weeks.
My gynea prediction also in 2 weeks time.

elyn

I will be 38 Weeks tomorrow and I totally dun have water retention...or maybe my is very very mild 1...drink ALOT of water helps reduce water retention...at least 1.2L a day...I drink 2 bottles of 1L water each day and it really helps...

Any mummies have any signs of labour yet? I just went for my weekly check up today at 37 weeks 6 days...and i'm 2cm dilated already...super shocked!!!gynae scheduled me for another appt next friday, 10 May but she say i may pop anytime now...will keep all of u informed... =)
Wah.. U already 2cm dilated? Think u will in labour v soon.. When is ur edd?

ping87

That's good!! Congrats!! Wow! V fast sia!!

For me I drink 1.2L but I still got water retention. Haiz...

ping87

Hi ping87, my baby weight already increase and gynea said just nice. She didn't mention abt slanted head anymore.

Which Malay lady you have booked?

Btw, Have u start ur maternity leave?

I've got water retention at 30 weeks and now my swollen getting worse.

This week, I've got back pain, cram like menses and abit pain in my pelvic. How abt u ????
i keep wondering when is my time to deliver coz old ppl said within 1 -2 weeks.
My gynea prediction also in 2 weeks time.
I hired Mdm Rosha, if u have heard of her. My hip has some shooting pain if I lie too long.
I'm now 36weeks. Next sat I'm going to see gynea and do bacteria check. I'm starting my ML on 13th may.

pinkish1c3

Wah.. U already 2cm dilated? Think u will in labour v soon.. When is ur edd?
Ya already 2cm...my EDD was suppose to be 18 May but gynae did a cervix check just now and found tt I'm alr dilated so she say latest within 1 week will pop...

cony

Ya already 2cm...my EDD was suppose to be 18 May but gynae did a cervix check just now and found tt I'm alr dilated so she say latest within 1 week will pop...
hi pinkish, did u ask your gynae to check cervix? I just visited mine and she didn't check at all. How to know whether its opened or not?
Have a smooth delivery! It looks like you will be the next one :) Pls, update us.

cony

I hired Mdm Rosha, if u have heard of her. My hip has some shooting pain if I lie too long.
I'm now 36weeks. Next sat I'm going to see gynea and do bacteria check. I'm starting my ML on 13th may.
I also saw that other mummies recommend mdm Rosha here. Thinking also pm her. I haven't decided yet whether I really need massage...
Ping, why do you need to do bacteria check? My gynae never asked me to do...

ping87

I also saw that other mummies recommend mdm Rosha here. Thinking also pm her. I haven't decided yet whether I really need massage...
Ping, why do you need to do bacteria check? My gynae never asked me to do...
Oh not sure. I think KKH patient all must do this test. Destinee just did hers. I think at about week 37 then need to do le.

Poppui

Hi ping, can you share madam rosha number^^

To cony: my gynea checked my cervix after I explained to her I've got pain inside my cervix but not yet open :(.

To pinkish: do u have bleeding or any sign of it?
I drink 2x1.2ML water per day and still cannot help to reduce my water retention hehe.

pinkish1c3

hi pinkish, did u ask your gynae to check cervix? I just visited mine and she didn't check at all. How to know whether its opened or not?
Have a smooth delivery! It looks like you will be the next one :) Pls, update us.
nooo she check herself 1...at first when doing ultrasound she say baby is already in labour position but say maybe can wait till EDD but after tt she straight away check my cervix and found out tt im already dilated so she say latest by 10th my bb will come out~

ping87

To cony: my gynea checked my cervix after I explained to her I've got pain inside my cervix but not yet open :(.

I drink 2x1.2ML water per day and still cannot help to reduce my water retention hehe.
Sent!

I not eating brown rice to improve water retention. My leg swelling. I scared during birth will be bad sia..

I drink 1.2L also no use. My mum told me stop drinking so much water Liao. ESP at night.

pinkish1c3

nope...no bleeding but on thurs night felt cramps on my lower abdomen and pelvis...fri went for check up and gynae say the cramps might be because of the dilation...maybe u can ask ur gynae see if she got any gd methods to reduce or prevent further water retention?

cony

nooo she check herself 1...at first when doing ultrasound she say baby is already in labour position but say maybe can wait till EDD but after tt she straight away check my cervix and found out tt im already dilated so she say latest by 10th my bb will come out~
Wow, by 10th it might be next week already! Very soon! Are u going going for natural? With epi or without?