EDD May 2014 (maybe)

ST Woo

Mrsjlim, you better go see doctor if you still having diarrhoea....take care and drink more water.

meltie, Ya is not easy to take care of 2 kids and your 1st girl so young....you might need to get a helper. My boy character has changed since I am pregnant. Sometimes very good no throw tantrum depend on that day. This morning start again when bring him to childcare centre. We have to be very patient to him.

My tummy getting harder and heavier. My baby movement is getting stronger not sure is it braxton kick.. My gynae told me 37 weeks than consider full term. My next review on 17 apr. Hope everything go smoothly...so difficult to sleep now a day. I'm feeling heartburn now while laying on bed...sign...

All mummies jiayou!

CharChia

hi mummies, hope all of you are doing well...

I am so tired... my daughter has been admitted for fever and diarrhea... I had to stay in with her as my husband has injure his back... n my daughter has been crying through the night... so worried and can't sleep also... haiz... just hope she gets well soon...

meltie

Oh dear Mrsjlim, hope u are better liao.. I had food poisoning few weeks back.. Did not have charcoal pills.. They shld be safe for consumption.. I took loparamide from doc to stop the diarrhea though.. Coz i was bleeding with piles liao.. Pls hydrate utrsf and drink lotsa water!

charchia, hows ur girl? Aiyo must be a super tough time.. Hope she's better and you can get some rest... Did the doc say anything abt ur girl? Teething? Or viral?

Wah i was looking into mirror and saw my tummy has grown to be enormous! Baby is doing super strong movements inside! Don't recall my 1st pregnancy got such strong kicks... She kicked me through the night! :/ i'm so tired.... Well at least my no.1 did not kick me last night coz we finally started her slping on the floor mattress.. Hubby tendervto her coz i couldn't get down to the floor..

Tannie

Take care mrslim.

Oh no charcha, hope your girl recover soon. It must be tiring for u.

I m going to try prenatal massage n hope it help for my headache.

erlina040

Hello mummies,
It has been some time i log in. Too busy with work and taking care of no. 1. Feel more and more clumsy as the tummy get bigger.
Went for gynae checkup yesterday and baby is now 32 weeks and weighing 1.85kg. Feel a bit bad that for this time round, I didn't take my supplement as diligently as the previous pregnancy and of course did not rest as much as I did previously.

Have been thinking about the help rendered once the 2nd baby is out and hubby and I have decided to engage a maid to help my mum out.
Hopefully we are lucky to get a good maid and the maid can arrive before my 2nd one is out so that can start a bit of training.

Gynae was asking when i wanted to start my maternity leave. Seriously, i have no idea when is a good time when there are always important and endless work at my workplace.

Hope all mummies are having a great pregnancy and take care.

shanice99

Hello mummies,
It has been some time i log in. Too busy with work and taking care of no. 1. Feel more and more clumsy as the tummy get bigger.
Went for gynae checkup yesterday and baby is now 32 weeks and weighing 1.85kg. Feel a bit bad that for this time round, I didn't take my supplement as diligently as the previous pregnancy and of course did not rest as much as I did previously.

Have been thinking about the help rendered once the 2nd baby is out and hubby and I have decided to engage a maid to help my mum out.
Hopefully we are lucky to get a good maid and the maid can arrive before my 2nd one is out so that can start a bit of training.

Gynae was asking when i wanted to start my maternity leave. Seriously, i have no idea when is a good time when there are always important and endless work at my workplace.

Your gynae so fast asked u when r u taking ur maternity leave already? mine did not ask me when I went for checkup during my 34 week checkup. This is my first baby and a lot of things duno. I heard usually people are taking maternity leave one week before EDD.

ST Woo

Charchia, hope your girl is fine now. You too take care!

Tannie, hope the pre-natal massage do help to get rid of your headache. Rest well!

Recently, I also got heartburn feeling so uncomfortable. No choice still have to tahan it....

shanice99

Charchia, hope your girl is fine now. You too take care!

Tannie, hope the pre-natal massage do help to get rid of your headache. Rest well!

Recently, I also got heartburn feeling so uncomfortable. No choice still have to tahan it....
Heartburn is what kana feeling?

Hello mummies,

I also dont know exactly when my maternity leave should start. My EDD is 24 April and the start date of my maternity leave is 21st April. So my last working day will be 17 April. Hope baby wont come out on that week. Let me enjoy my Good Friday first! *fingers crossed*

I am also still working now... EDD is so close and I still continue coming to work!!!

CharChia

still struck at the hospital with my girl... she still having diarrhea... haiz...

just went for my 34 weeks checkup...baby is 2.2 kg... doctor gave me an option to either see him after 3 weeks or see him at delivery... I chose 3 weeks coz I scare... lol

Lingz12

Charchia, hope ur girl recover soon! It's nt easy taking care of another kid wen u're preggie and it's even harder if the kiddo is sick.. Totally understd.. U jia you and take care!

Melancholy.. im nt far behind u.. 2.8kg at 35wks.. I got a shock.. And now gynae warn me nt to eat too much if I dun wan to have an ultra huge baby and a difficult labour later.. Sighz.. but realli hard.. im so hungry all e time!

Perkyperky.. same here.. my edd is on 6 may and im still working.. and likely working till I deliver.. sobz.. it's my company's yr end closing with tight reporting timeline so it's hard to ask to go off earlier at this critical period.. hoping to at least go off 1 wk before edd.. but based on current progress, tink a bit hard.. sobz.. im so afraid my waterbag will burst in office or sth.. tat would be ultra drama.. hahaha..

shanice99

Charchia, hope ur girl recover soon! It's nt easy taking care of another kid wen u're preggie and it's even harder if the kiddo is sick.. Totally understd.. U jia you and take care!

Melancholy.. im nt far behind u.. 2.8kg at 35wks.. I got a shock.. And now gynae warn me nt to eat too much if I dun wan to have an ultra huge baby and a difficult labour later.. Sighz.. but realli hard.. im so hungry all e time!

Perkyperky.. same here.. my edd is on 6 may and im still working.. and likely working till I deliver.. sobz.. it's my company's yr end closing with tight reporting timeline so it's hard to ask to go off earlier at this critical period.. hoping to at least go off 1 wk before edd.. but based on current progress, tink a bit hard.. sobz.. im so afraid my waterbag will burst in office or sth.. tat would be ultra drama.. hahaha..
but u will need to apply for maternity leave first before gg leave rt? v hard to gage when baby is coming out rite? unless got some systoms or mayb no systoms at all? for me, I will c how my checkup on this wkends first at 35 weeks or mayb wait for the next checkup, c what the gynae says lo. my col really gt water bag break durin when she is wking in the office , then rush to delivery wor.

Lingz12

Shanice99, actualli I dunno wat is practised elsewhere.. But for my previous pregnancy I jus took 1 wk leave before edd.. then I told my boss it will be annual leave (cos I accumulated a lot previously) till I deliver and once deliver I will start maternity leave.. My HR was ok with the arrangement too.. I had my boss pre-signed the form to submit to the relevant authorities and I jus fill in e delivery date after delivery and scan a copy to HR.. I submit the original form onli upon returning to office after 16wks.. so tat's wat im gonna do this time too..

Oh man.. I hope my water dun break in office lor.. sobz..

Lingz12

Oh ya mummies.. do u all encounter pain at the groin area? I was having it rather bad recently.. It doesnt happen everyday (thankfully), but wen it comes, it hurts like crazy.. It's like getting kicked at the groin and the bones got all bruised kind of feeling.. It's painful wen I try to stand up from sitting position and last night I cant even turn on my sides while lying down in bed.. Extremely painful! And I cant sleep as a result.. Googled and read tat I shld try to keep my knees together at all times.. But it's near impossible with the huge bump, esp wen im sitting down.. The pain is better now but still aching.. Sighz..