EDD May 2014 (maybe)

Lingz12

Oh I bought those cotton disposable undies from kiddy palace.. free size de I tink.. I grab like 6 packs, shld b able to last for entire confinement period.. haha..

Tannie

I am struck by sudden headache... I dun usually get headache ao it's kind of unbearable n uncomfortable for me. Went home half way from work... sma my boss but he din reply, must be damm unhappy cause 2nd mc for this week... haiz...

shanice99

Oh I bought those cotton disposable undies from kiddy palace.. free size de I tink.. I grab like 6 packs, shld b able to last for entire confinement period.. haha..
i think the 18-20/4 baby fair shd b a lot of ppl gg. mayb i also shd b gg to c any more things to buy or go walk walk, if can.

shanice99

almost everyday i got this slower than heartbeat kind of rhythm on my left side of my stomach, it last around 10-15mins,do u have this? also do you experience ur baby sudden big movement at times? or trembling feeling at ur stomach area?

CharChia

I also dunno how to rest... turn left or right also uncomfortable... breast starting to ache, dizzy spell starting to keep coming, tailbone extremely pain, butt and leg muscle aching...

CharChia

almost everyday i got this slower than heartbeat kind of rhythm on my left side of my stomach, it last around 10-15mins,do u have this? also do you experience ur baby sudden big movement at times? or trembling feeling at ur stomach area?
yes I have been expriencing it... during my last check, it was the irregular contractions...

shanice99, actually you can slowly pack your hospital bag since your EDD is mid-May. Mine is anytime 2 weeks from now and I also havent pack. haha! I think I better pack this weekend!

For my 2nd pregnancy, I'm actually feeling excited when nearing EDD. Before I was like, no feeling towards this 2nd pregnancy. Felt so bad towards #2.

What slower than heartbeat rhythm? I dont experience it. Only felt braxton hicks. Now I recall that I dont feel my baby hiccups! Or maybe I wasnt attentive enough. I could feel it for #1.

jeslow

Hi shanice99, i get those too..its like a pulse but it's slower than our own heartbeat right?..forgot to ask gynae what is it..hehe..

Do any of you have 'clicking' sounds from the tummy when your baby moves?..i've been having that since i am in the 3rd trimester, its like cracking of our knuckles kind of sound from the tummy and i dont feel any pain. Asked gynae abt it and she says some people will experience that but they are't really what's the cause for the sound. But definitely not fracturing of baby's bones or anything harmful..i've asked my friends & colleagues and none of them have experienced this before..i so lucky, 1st pregnancy already experienced this..haha.. =p

shanice99

yes I have been expriencing it... during my last check, it was the irregular contractions...
According to my gynae, he told me tat this relates to my heartbeat with some linking connection to the baby etc is not the baby heart beat as baby heart beat is faster. and this is normal

shanice99

What slower than heartbeat rhythm? I dont experience it. Only felt braxton hicks. Now I recall that I dont feel my baby hiccups! Or maybe I wasnt attentive enough. I could feel it for #1.
hows the hiccups like? how to say ar? slower than heartbeat rhythm means the heart beat kind of rhythm is not like our normal pace heart beat , is slower pace..

shanice99

Hi shanice99, i get those too..its like a pulse but it's slower than our own heartbeat right?..forgot to ask gynae what is it..hehe..

Do any of you have 'clicking' sounds from the tummy when your baby moves?..i've been having that since i am in the 3rd trimester, its like cracking of our knuckles kind of sound from the tummy and i dont feel any pain. Asked gynae abt it and she says some people will experience that but they are't really what's the cause for the sound. But definitely not fracturing of baby's bones or anything harmful..i've asked my friends & colleagues and none of them have experienced this before..i so lucky, 1st pregnancy already experienced this..haha.. =p
ya is like pulse or heart beat like of up/down rhythm & my gyane says the pulse or heart beat might be is the baby hicupps lo. During 3rd trimester then i have this rhythm.....Nope, I dun have the clickin sounds from tummy........

shanice99

Braxton hicks is it like baby stretching towards one side of the tummy kind of feeling?

shanice99

so far i always felt my baby stretch toward my right side and not left side of my tummy...do you experience your baby sudden big movement at times? or trembling feeling at your stomach area?

mrsjlim

jeslow:864847 said:
Hi shanice99, ii get those too..its like a pulse but it's slower than our own heartbeat right?..forgot to ask gynae what is it..hehe..

Hi, Jeslow

I also sometimes feel the clicking sound when my bb moves to my right or left. This is my 1st pregnancy.
Everyday I will have at least once slower than heart beat pulse felt at my bottom tummy, sometimes is 3 ,4 times. I read from online it's bb hiccup, very normal during 3rd trimester

Melancholy

Mummies, i just went to kiddy palace and bought this unimom forte bundle set for $249. Includes a cooler bag, milk storage bag and switch kit.