EDD May 2014 (maybe)

meltie

Seeing all of u going into labour just now hubby n I had a discussion. Making me so nervous Le!!!

So we have concluded that if I m in labour in e midnight I will head to hospital myself cos my son is used to slping with us. And if it's in e day he will accompany me to the labour ward. Well.. Gonna sound tough cos if I have to deliver alone I will be stress n scare.. Hope #2 listens to me n only give me contractions in e day n I can pop her out just in time for my hubby to pick my son from sch...
Piglim! i also was discussing with hubby again! Same as u.. If middle of night i might go admit myself.. If in the day, plans are not that fixed.. Might just see who is free to help us relieve abit.. At night really need hubby to stay w my girl .. Coz she gets night terrors... :p

wah i'm also getting nervous, don't know how everything will pen out.. Shall just take a step at a time.. If #1's routine needs to be messed up, then just gotta try to get her back to routine again..:p

ST Woo

Congrats, Ruby rest well....

Congrats, Lingz12... you got a big baby....rest well ...

Jia you to mummies giving birth now...

ST Woo

Meltie, I have seen my gynae and my baby weight 2.6 kg nnormal size. Checked with gynae for the discharge, he said is OK to have white or yellow discharge. He ask me whether did I monitor for contraction. I told him I don't know what the feeling like. He said my tummy will feel hard like wood last for 15 mins 4 times in an hour. my baby head has not engage.He will check my cervix in a week time on 15 may.

Lingz12:869526 said:
Hey mummies.. for those not on fb, I have delivered this evening! Gynae suggested inducing as bb is estimated abt 3.4kg which in her opinion is a big baby.. anyways I have hit 40wks oredi.. pill was inserted at 9am n waterbag was manually burst close to 3pm.. took epidural soon after and kept requesting to increase dosage until I have got no feeling of contraction pain.. haha.. fully dilated after 1.5hr and started to push.. push a few sets and rest a lot in between (I tink it helps tat they let me rest!).. finally gynae came and I pushed another set of 30 and got bb out after 5min of pushing with gynae.. bb was an astounding 3.95kg.. we all got a shock.. Im super happy tat I did it natural without assistance! Jia you mummies who are due soon..

May u all have smooth and quick deliveries!

P.S. I realli tink climbing stairs prior to delivery helps a lot.. cos I dilated rather quickly for both #1 & #2..
Congrats Lingz :)

Tannie

PD said bb having jaundice n might not be able to go home... sian half liao... breast milk not coming out... think din latch properly. .. so sian...

Lingz12

I couldnt sleep v well too.. the stitches are sore and I dun dare to move much.. as a result I now feel sore all over.. argh.. and it doesnt help tat the nurses keep coming in to check my blood pressure and temp.. I was running a fever after delivery and the nurses said I had excessive bleeding.. once wen they were changing the pads for me, I felt a gush of blood out and we all got a shock.. now waiting for gynae to come and give me a check.. hopefully everything is fine..

Oh ya.. e uterus contractions after labour is bad bad bad! It is almost as bad as in labour, jus not as intense.. it is worse wen I breastfeed my baby.. have to twist blankets.. I dun rem it being so bad for my #1..

meltie

PD said bb having jaundice n might not be able to go home... sian half liao... breast milk not coming out... think din latch properly. .. so sian...
Oh dear, jiayou tannie! Hope bb gets rid of jaundice soon!! :p

Don't stress urself ya? Get the lactation consultant to help u!

meltie

I couldnt sleep v well too.. the stitches are sore and I dun dare to move much.. as a result I now feel sore all over.. argh.. and it doesnt help tat the nurses keep coming in to check my blood pressure and temp.. I was running a fever after delivery and the nurses said I had excessive bleeding.. once wen they were changing the pads for me, I felt a gush of blood out and we all got a shock.. now waiting for gynae to come and give me a check.. hopefully everything is fine..

Oh ya.. e uterus contractions after labour is bad bad bad! It is almost as bad as in labour, jus not as intense.. it is worse wen I breastfeed my baby.. have to twist blankets.. I dun rem it being so bad for my #1..
Gosh pls take care Lingz! Stay in bed ya? Hope your blood level is fine.. Ya i rem the sore.. Maybe pushed too hard.. Hmm the uterus cramps i rem was not that had, accompanied with alot of gas when breastfeeding.. Hmm maybe check w gynae? Hope ur fever be gone soon! I was on painkillers after delivery so maybe not so painful..

CharChia

I had the same problem with no.1... the stitch was extremely painful and the contractions were bad... even worse when breastfeeding till I request for nom1 to be bottle fed... I only breastfeed when the pain was not so bad... in KKH, they have something called the kool pad... it is a ice pad that helps to reduce pain and reduce swelling... quite good to use to relieve the pain...

Tannie

Take care Lingz12, get well soon. I also feel the stitches more painful this time.

I requested to see the lactation consultant again today n hope bb can latch on properly. .. I m alrdy getting sore nipple. But today will be chargeable. .. no choice...so ladies staying in TMC, pls ask as much n practice as much when the lactation consultant visit u.

meltie

Take care Lingz12, get well soon. I also feel the stitches more painful this time.

I requested to see the lactation consultant again today n hope bb can latch on properly. .. I m alrdy getting sore nipple. But today will be chargeable. .. no choice...so ladies staying in TMC, pls ask as much n practice as much when the lactation consultant visit u.
oh dear so fast chargeable? Cannot ask for help from the one who helped u? Hmm that time i only got charged in gleneagles when i went to the parentcraft centre.. Before that i just called and bugged that LC .. And went down to enquire without appt.. :p

Jiayou! Breastfeeding journey is nv ez.. I also had sore nipples from the start liao.. My girl was always biting w her sharp gums.. :(