EDD May 2014 (maybe)

MrsWang

Lol! I super wished for a girl. When gynae told me its a boy, I cried. Scared to repeat the whole cycle again, from pregnant to taking care.. long and hard process. Maybe when im older.

But if give me 2 girls, I also sian. Best is a 好字.

JA13

I was so scared earlier! 7am plus i was at toilet n when i wiped there was brown spotting! N we went straight to gynae for check up.. Gynae checked n found it was a cervical polpy that causes it.. n did a procedure to remove it n given an injection to strengthen pregnancy.. Checked on baby too.. Baby is fine but baby like turn his back at us that makde gynae a hard time to see gender.. So now really have to wait till next month for 5th mth scan to knw gender.. haha.. I m given HL till 3rd jan 2014.. cos required plenty of bed rest nw..

miso

I'm having a girl. Haha...

Trying to spend our last xmas together as couple with hubby. But the buffet food wasn't nice at all and when we went home, i gagged while brushing n threw up my dinner. Waste money.

miso

Hahaha.. Seems like a lot of May mummies having girls!

My MIL dun have any daughters so she was kinda wishing for us to have a girl. And her wish came true. She said boys when they grow up and get married, they won't care about their parents already. At least girls will still go back home to visit her parents. This made my hubby went -__-". Hahaha... I'm staying with my MIL and have a fantastic relationship with her. My hubby also dote on her very much. So i'm not sure what made her say this. Haha. Mayb she was talking about her own brother.

JA13

Tannie i will.. now much relieved.. Ohh ya.. seems like many having princess.. hehe.. i cant wait to find out too.. another 2 weeks + to my full detailed scan.. hehe

cassiel

I'm another May mummy expecting a girl! Though I hoped for a boy... but as long as baby is healthy I am more than happy..
Though I still cannot distinguish the baby movements from ligament pain etc...

Lingz12

yeah im back from detailed scan.. confirmed boy! bb super show off, open his legs realli wide and even flexing biceps.. haha.. everything normal (phew!).. jus hope he continue to be a medium sized baby and not a small bb like his sister! ;)

SImbaobao

we r expecting a boy this round... my dad is super excited about it.. he love his grandchildren like his own...
my gal goes ard telling ppl she is going to be a jiejie, super proud she is having a didi.
My ils had no reaction.. be it gal or boy

sherin86

Wa..it's seems that most of mummies went for detailed scanning alrdy..one is 9 jan. I can't wait for the day to come.. things had been GG bad for me before xmas. My hubby grandma and my uncle were admitted to hospital.

m0m0ko

Agree miso~ you have a open mind mother in law! my mother in law change her face right after I say I a girl.. 1st inner grandchild so want a boy ~

Happiest person is my hubby!! wanted a girl an most of my friends are envy cuz we having a girl

OH. is our FB page up?

meltie

Congrats mummies who have known gender!! :) Boy or girl also good!!

Haha i haven't told my mil.. or rather my hubby haven't tell her... i told her i was gg for the scan.. she asked if i know.. i said gynae said most likely a girl.. den she insisted that she feels strongly that its a boy this time.. so now its confirmed a girl.. again.. i think she will flip... hahahaha
Hubby'a family all boys one.. 1 aunt 4 boys, another 3 boys.. he got no female cousins.. hmm well now our turn is 2 girls.. lol

But i feel girls are super sweet and manja.. can dress up and be super adorable .. hahaha so i resign to fate liao.. :p will have pink rooms and lotsa clothes to doll up my daughters.. my no.1 everyday snuggles up to kiss 'baby' in my tummy.. she's so sweet... only managed to say baby in the past 2 weeks.. yesterday she managed to walk by herself! haha more trouble for me liao... :p

Oh ya , any mummies travelling? I just booked tix to HK frm 6th-9th jan.. coz got cheap cathay tix on sale in zuji... hope i'll be fit .. quite xiong to bring a baby along.. we just went in aug to visit relatives... my no.1 was vomitting..

actually now my girl is sick too.. vomit , cough, sneeze, runny nose.. sighhh whining non stop.. so tiring to take care of her... i can't do anything as she sticks to me...

Lingz12

wa Meltie.. Charlotte understands the existence of her lil sister in ur tummy oredi? Mine doesn't but she finds it hilarious when smacking my tummy and it jiggles like jelly.. Oh sometimes she do rest her head on my tummy and sayang my bump wen I ask her to.. But if I say there's a bb in my tummy and ask her where's didi, she gave me a "huh, wat u toking" look..

I agree girls are so sweet and u can dress them up in the prettiest clothes! those pretty clothes tat I bought for my #1, she wore like max 3 times? Esp those 0-3mths ones.. So wasted man.. I was telling my mummy maybe I shld make my boy wear them at home during confinement.. At least wun b wasted.. hahahaha.. I tink my mummy tinks im mad.. but boy clothes are oh so boring!

I wanted to go for another babymoon too but had no idea where to go.. Esp im nt v comfy with my bump now and having to handle my super active toddler.. So in e end I jus went on a cruise.. Maybe see if I can squeeze another Genting trip before Feb.. Hk should b super fun! As long as Charlotte cooperates! ;)

meltie

Hey Lingz! Really congrats u get a boy this time round!! :) :p

Wah my little charlotte is very talkative and understands alot .. ahha she speaks to the baby in my tummy every morning.. will snuggle to my tummy n lift my up shirt to call 'baby'.. and kiss.. but of course sometimes she can be rough.. got beat my tummy n try to dig belly button.. i also scared.. haha

Try to go for another babymoon if u can! haha just feel we all need to enjoy before we pop again!! I'm also quite uncomfortable with my tummy.. can't bend much.. esp with my aches.. tummy also feels strained .. this time i go hk, sure more strenuous.. last time round i was not preggy already very tiring.. took turns to sling her in the carrier and walked the streets, take bus.. she also v sticky to me.. this time i go i try not to carry.. also cannot use sling.. hubby is gonna do most of the carrying.. plus we got stroller n luggage.. heavier luggage coz its cold weather.. haaha but i can't wait to see my little baby dresses up in layers of cute jackets! Just bought some fromFox yesterday! super cute!!!

wah today super xiong, my no.1 is sick and super whiny.. clings on to me non stop and whine.. she sneezed alot, coughed badly, mucus flow non stop, vomitted afew times, diarrhea and constipate! gosh.. i'm also sneezingg too.. was bathing her, changing her and sniffing .. sighh i am sneezing again which i really hate... :( guess gonna take piriton again to slp .. if not tomorrow i cannot properly take care of my girl...

Tannie

Take care meltie.

I will be going for shop vacation in jan to batam. Drag my sis n auntie along so they can help to entertain my gal abit, cannoy imagine handling her with my hubby alone... sure cannot enjoy.

meltie

Take care meltie.

I will be going for shop vacation in jan to batam. Drag my sis n auntie along so they can help to entertain my gal abit, cannoy imagine handling her with my hubby alone... sure cannot enjoy.
Tannie, enjoy! I wish i can drag ppl along who i can trust to take care of my gal but i have none! Haha i'm going to HK to visit my hubby's aunties who dote on my gal.. hopefully can make her feel some love.. :) Its gonna be xiong for hubby n i but at least i get myself sometime off from my mil and daily routine in sg..