EDD May 2014 (maybe)

SImbaobao

granny was very opened when i told her is a boy, she said doesn't matter as long as baby is healthy. Lol.. she told me to stop the factory after this.. dun wan me to go thru this again...

ST Woo

meltie, take care and have a safe trip. Lindz12, you too enjoy and have a safe trip. *^▁^*

I still cannot confirm my baby gender until my FA scan in 2 weeks time. Hopefully is a healthy gal....hee

Finally i got a chance free time to post via PC. Anyone knows how to reinstall mummysg iPhone app ? mine was accidentally deleted and i cannot find this app in App Store.

Was told by gynae 80% mine is a girl. But i hope on 10 Jan, i can get a 100% result thrg the detailed scan. I will be very happy if it is a girl :)

dlkc99

lw2898_1.jpglw2898_2.jpg

Sorry to hijack this thread. Have something to sell.

Brand new.
See description below (from mother care website)
selling cheap at S$50.00
Please contact me at dlkc99@yahoo.com

Features and benefits for Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym

• Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym features brightly-coloured garden images including wild animals, plants and flowers
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can stimulate your baby's sight, hearing and hand to eye coordination
  • Suitable from birth, the softly padded Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym is designed to entertain baby when laid on the floor
  • Brightly coloured detachable toys, including a giraffe, lion and sun, hang over baby on a padded arch ready to swing when knocked by baby
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym allows you to detach the arch and lie flat for an alternative soft play surface
Mothercare loves...

…that baby can develop their hand-eye coordination in a reassuring environment with the folded sides of this mat. Then unfold the sides once baby is bigger to allow them more space to roll and eventually sit up.

Want to know more?

Watch baby's eyes light up and their legs kick out in excitement as they see the bright colours and fun garden images of this lovely play mat.

Combining two features in one, the Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can be used as a lay flat playmat or a baby gym by incorporating the toy arch from which you can hang toys to play with.

Keep baby entertained in a safe and soft environment whilst they develop their hand-eye coordination.

Don't forget...

Mothercare stocks a great range of Safari toys all featuring the cute Safari characters.
Fabric composition: plastic/fabric

What's in the box:

• 1 x Baby Gym
  • 1 x Arch
  • 3 x Detachable Toys

Last edited:

meltie

Finally i got a chance free time to post via PC. Anyone knows how to reinstall mummysg iPhone app ? mine was accidentally deleted and i cannot find this app in App Store.

Was told by gynae 80% mine is a girl. But i hope on 10 Jan, i can get a 100% result thrg the detailed scan. I will be very happy if it is a girl :)
Hey ilovebbdylan, i also deleted the app before and cannot find it in appstore or my past purchases... :p I'm currently using iphone's safari to type..:p must be v careful not to click on other links accidentally.. and zoom in and out coz words v small.. :p

Hope you get a girl! :) Girls are sweet!

ST Woo, believing with you for a gal too! ;)

Wah like that we got alot of girls in may!

phuongdong236

So happy if I enjoy my baby-moon too, but my husband needs to work n no more leave :(. After my full detailed scan, I told my parents in law that my baby is a girl, but they make sure that the result is wrong and my baby is a boy. I don't know what to say.

Now my back is hard n pain, I can not sleep at night after go WC. Do you have any experience to sleep easily after wake up at night? And which exercise do you play? I want to join the pregnant yoga class but near my house I can not find.

One more day, New year 2014 is coming soon, I wish all of pregnant women healthy and more lucky.

m0m0ko

So happy if I enjoy my baby-moon too, but my husband needs to work n no more leave :(. After my full detailed scan, I told my parents in law that my baby is a girl, but they make sure that the result is wrong and my baby is a boy. I don't know what to say.

Now my back is hard n pain, I can not sleep at night after go WC. Do you have any experience to sleep easily after wake up at night? And which exercise do you play? I want to join the pregnant yoga class but near my house I can not find.

One more day, New year 2014 is coming soon, I wish all of pregnant women healthy and more lucky.
They want a boy??

I been experiencing tail bone pain. When ever cough and sneeze can plan to tears

xiongmao

Can fellow mummies share with me how does it feel like when BB kicks you? Is it a "fluttery" feeling? I kept getting this fluttery sensation today but I am not sure if it is just my stomach having indigestion or......

Tannie

I am also having difficulties going back to sleep. Sometimes my no.1 fuss in the night, I couldn't go back to sleep after comforting her... So tiring....

chaw

[h=2]
I want to sell the IKEA Cot + Bumper Pad + Mattress + Mattress Cover + Bed Sheet.
[/h]

Very good condition. Condition 9/10. Used less than 1 month.

It's a self-collection, please bring cash.

Please SMS/WhatsApp 9728 9797 me if interested.

HENSVIK Cot - IKEA

HENSVIK Cot, white
Retail Price : $159 (only Cot)

Article Number : 802.485.30

JA13

Applez10 i have round ligament too.. but no painz.. at first when i notice it its abit uncomfortable.. thats all..