EDD May 2014 (maybe)

yeah, I just went to buy bra from John Little this morning.. they are having sale now! the length also increase.. most impt is to feel comfortable while wearing the bras, else will feel breathless. my old bra (even with extension) is too small for me already. I wonder what do i do with the bra after giving birth.. so big leh hehe!

Ya lo, i usually shop for my clothes online before pregnancy but don't dare to anymore.. scared cant fit then waste money.. but clothes from outside so expensive, so i refrain from buying too many.. just buy a few for cny enough already.. the rest just wear back those loose fitting tee or dresses :)

my tummy also v big leh! esp for a first time mum, ppl always comment my tummy is so big haha.. but don't know how to make it smaller leh......

So envious your breasts sizes went up 1 cup! Means it is bigger!!! Mine went back to my original flat chested size after I finished my breastfeeding journey... How I wish my breasts stayed that shape when I'm pregnant now!!! Hahahahaha! Nicer when I wear clothes too! Got volume! @_@

It's so tough to be shopping for CNY clothing now!!! Everywhere I see, all dresses have that middle lining at the waist area... Our tummies now, definitely cannot fit in. Now I'm all eyes for baby doll dresses only, but so tough to find!

meltie

Tannie! Take care! It's tough, jiayou!! Hope u'll be well asap!

Wah i also recently feel my bra getting v tight.. can't breathe well.. sigh only just nought the bras after breastfeeding coz they shrunk like mad to be like beanbags?! lol Now its big again.. sagging.. argh.. maybe i should dig out my extenders.. if doesn't work, gotta buy afew bigger size n cup bras again.. :p

CNY shopping? haha i haven't done any.. i'm actually out of clothes to wear.. previous pregnancy was working n had all the dresses passed dwn frm my colleagues... now stay home mum , i'm out if shorts/pants/skirts to wear.. trying to find some loose dresses.. casual ones.. but i think maternity pants are still the most comfy.. i got one.. but look like can only go market w it lol.. :p maybe i shld start shopping again.. $$$ :(

Yes! Lingz! My tummy is big n my chest is broad.. from the front n back i look like a hippo! Gosh.. really getting out of shape again.. hope post pregnancy can lose the weight again.. not sure if it works for 2nd pregnancy.. :p .. arms bigger n thighs thicker liao..

Hmm i've been feeling more strain under my tummy.. maybe its the round ligament pain? Sigh.. can't really bend down much..

oh .. i'll be shifting house... have to shift my bed... :p no choice.. well.. i don't have any superstitions.. hope all is well and smooth...

i have been getting my hubby to change the bedsheets.. only help slot pillow cases.. my king bed is those v thick kind and v heavy.. can't shift them much.. only hubby strong enough... :p oh ya.. that reminds me.. my no.1 just leaked pee on my bed.. waiting for hubby to come home to change the sheets.... :p

Jiayou mummies!!

Lingz12

yes yes yes! my tummy oso super big now.. look like im 7-8mths preggie lor.. My office receptionist ask me wen im due, can dong till cny? I was like errrr, im due in May.. She was like oh, but ur tummy looks big.. gosh!

ya lor.. im running out of clothes to wear too.. outside maternity clothes so ex so I onli bought 1-2pcs.. those I bought online I dun like.. look so different from photo! felt cheated.. sighz.. this is my frumpiest cny ever.. and yes.. onli can look at bb doll dress.. but then hor, the dress becomes ridiculously short in front cos of the bump.. scared will zao geng.. sobz..

Hehehe! Lingz12, I totally feel you with the baby doll dress theory! But it'll be so tough to find clothes if we also cannot wear baby doll dresses... :(

It's really "what a CNY for us here!" Cannot look pretty pretty with nice fitting clothings! Sob sob!!! :embarrassed:

xiongmao

I am also running out of clothes to wear. Only bought a few maternity outfits, they are so expensive. Wanted to save the $$ to spend on my BB instead. I wear my hubby's tee shirt at home and to the nearby mall. He noticed that his tees kept disappearing from his cupboard and appearing in mine.

I am like a hippo now, it's so tough to get out the bed with a tummy. Sometimes I have to roll myself to the side to get up.

Hi all mummies,

dunno am I down with stomach flu or what, but stomach feel abit uncomfortable yday and today, like upper stomach feeling bloated and yday morn suddenly feel weak n uncomfortable and while walking to room, I almost black out. After lying down for a while felt better but whole day just feel the upper stomach uncomfortable n bloated. Today I tot will be better but still feel uncomfortable and end up today had diarrhea...went toilet 4 times and watery stool..where previously I had hard stool or constipation. (Sorry if it sounds gross). I din vomit but just feel nauseous smtimes...appetite wise I still can eat and drink...just tt I din dare to eat too much coz of the bloating feeling in upper stomach n I realised I burp more these 2 days like as though there's a lot of gas inside...

Do your just go see GP if having stomach flu/diarrhea or still go back to gynae for consultation?

Does any mummy know if fish oil tablets will cause bloating or stomach discomfort? I was previously taking 1 prolacta with DHA pill a day and recently my gynae ask me to increase to 2 tablets a day ...dunno if the increase in the dosage does cause bloating

CharChia

usually stomach flu comes with diarrhea... my brother had good appetite even though he had stomach flu... he just keeps running to the toilet due to diarrhea...

I had stomach flu for my first pregnancy... couldn't eat, diarrhea, bodyache, dizzy spell followed by high fever... thought just rest will be fine but end up I was so wrong... I ended up in A&E coz I was serevely dehydrated though I kept drinking H2O to hydrate myself... end up warded for 2 days and on drip coz for a moment I was so weak that they also could not detect baby's heartbeat...

So my advice for mummies who are unwell do not drag till the last minute to see a doctor or gynae... For a peace of mind is better to see the doctor or gynae.... better is to get ur gynae's number so that if you have any questions or doubts can check with him/her...

Charchia,

thanks for ur advice...I'm gg to see a GP tmr morn and keep my gynae updated.

but just curious, how did you know u were severely dehydrated since u said u were drinking a lot of water already?

m0m0ko

I always practice natural home remedies for any sickness unless I can't handle then will see TCM. By the way, I am organising a meet up on 24 January for a chat and share your pregnancy or previous birth story. It will be in the Real Food at Central Clark Quay. Join me on Facebook.​ or Tex me if you wish to join 98637867
Meeting confirm? Maybe I can join

CharChia

Charchia,

thanks for ur advice...I'm gg to see a GP tmr morn and keep my gynae updated.

but just curious, how did you know u were severely dehydrated since u said u were drinking a lot of water already?
I didn't know was sereve till they did the test at A&E... I just felt dehydrated coz I was always feeling thirsty and hot, plus I keep on having diarrhea but no urine and due to fever I keep sweating even in aircon room... n the dizzy spells just wasn't right...

applez10

Btw mummies do you feel baby kick very actively now? I dont really feel anything ler...week 22 now..only at times when I put my hands on tummy I will feel some movements..any inputs?

chinhuahua

Hi all mummies..
I'm currently approaching 25 weeks, I already gained 8kg! Abit worried during y 3rd trimester, my weight is going to soar like rocket! Most of my colleagues gained close to 20 kg during pregnancy.
Ytd I was watching 47 ronin in the cinema. And for the 1st time,my baby was kicking so hard that when my hands were placed on my tummy, my hands shifted due to the impact! Felt like there were champagne popping going on in my tummy! The feeling was amazing!! Now I can frequently feel her moving. I also have difficulty getting up when lying down or sitted on floor. Feel so clumsy. And my memory is failing me! Feel there is so much changes going on in pregnancy. My skin and hair also changes. Did anybody get pigmentation? Or hair turns curl?

JA13

Hi mummies, i went for my detailed scan ytd.. Confirmed is boy boy.. n he so cute keep flexing his legs n moving his hands while the scan is ongoing.. Really feel v touched..

Tannie, hw r u? Hope u get well soon! Jyjy!

Applez10 - baby movement i felt it more lately.. my baby is now 21 weeks 6 days.. maybe u wana talk to ur baby? Cos sometimes i will ask boy boy to kick me let me feel him.. sometimes work sometimes wont..

JA13

Chinhuahua no worries.. i m at my week 21+ alrdy gained 8kg! Haha..

I went to watched 47 ronin on xmas day n after the show i told hubby we dont cinema until baby is born cos the sound system were too loud n i scare.. haha..

I got sensitive skin instead.. quite bad.. n i saw a mummy recommend QV lotion so i bought last sun tried these few days n find it quite effective.. hopefully will ease my skin sensitiveness soon.. else v v ugly..

Lingz12

me too.. im 24wks and gained 9+kg so far.. gosh.. it's like breathe oso will put on weight.. haha.. on the contrary, mummies I spoke too say they gain less than 15kg throughout pregnancy lor.. so envious.. but nvrm, we can shed it all off after delivery! be positive! ;)

my boy been giving more strong karate kicks recently.. I tink maybe cos getting bigger.. smetimes wen I feel he's less active, I will shake and poke my tummy abit.. haha.. a bit paranoid la.. but I guess all mummies are e same? no? haha..

congrats JA13.

Applez10- how is your pigmentation like? blue black? so far i didn't have any, just having rashes last week. now better, hope the rashes won't come back cos it is very itchy all times.