EDD May 2014 (maybe)

meltie

haha i've been cleaning up new house.. think still got dust particles frm all the carpentry works.. n aircon is pointing at bed .. sigh every night blocked nose.. :p Food wise, not many dinners.. but homecook simple soups myself.. so tired everyday lol.. but i'm pooping alot? peeing even more often.. tummy so cramped up inside... seems like my belly button is gonna be pushed all the way out soon!

Wishing all a happy lunar new year! Enjoy rest of today!

Melancholy

Any mummies had piles before? Actually mine recovered and didn't hurt already after a few months giving birth to my son. But now i think it's coming out again :(

ST Woo

Happy Chinese New Year! I darn not to eat so much I also start to have constipation. Feel so uncomfortable when I didn't release out....lol

DDSY

Hi Everyone,
I just joined this forum and my baby is due in Early May.

May I ask if anyone of us are taking prenatal yoga classes or aqua aerobics classes? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

meltie

Any mummies had piles before? Actually mine recovered and didn't hurt already after a few months giving birth to my son. But now i think it's coming out again :(
Yes me! Sigh i had it too.. slowly went off but after awhile when i have diarrhea or constipation, sometimes abit of the flesh comes out and takes awhile to go back in.. now its even more often.. its just discomfort , not bleeding or got haemorroids that cause pain.. unless i rub too hard.. :/ Today just pooped 3 times.. sigh sit and waited too long, so some came out again.. :(

I guess its common .. and i guess i'm gonna have piles after delivery coz won't know how hard i push with epidural.. so might end up same as 1st delivery.. :(

Lingz12

Happy cny mummies! How's all e visiting? Everybody kept asking me if im popping soon.. like within 1-2 weeks kind.. but I say no leh.. Edd in may.. they were rather shocked.. a cousin's wife oso due in May.. we compared tummies and mine is indeed gigantic next to hers.. haha.. I jus said I mus have more water inside.. hahaha..

Yeah.. I have piles problem too.. since 1st pregnancy.. it din bleed or cause pain la (*touch wood*).. but more of a discomfort cos keep feeling e flesh stuck there.. it usually goes away after a while or after a night's sleep.. after delivery, it took a while to go away.. like a few days? But I tink they nvr realli did go away.. they jus remain inside if u get wat I mean.. cos smetimes wen im constipated or spend more time pushing poop out, they will come out again.. not frequent though until im preggie for a second time.. this time, it almost always come out everytime I visit e washroom.. argh! Tink prob have to do sth abt it for it to go away permanently..

Melancholy

Yes i have the flesh stuck there too! Now that it's out i feel kind of pain :(

anyway i went for checkup and my babygirl is 1.1kg already!

Lingz12

Melancholy:854584 said:
Yes i have the flesh stuck there too! Now that it's out i feel kind of pain :(

anyway i went for checkup and my babygirl is 1.1kg already!
Wow.. 1.1kg oredi! Tat's nice.. at my last check, my boy was 800g at 25wks.. cant wait for the next appt 2 weeks later..

Now we go for checks every 4 weeks and tink it's a super long wait oredi.. I cant imagine how my mum goes thru her pregnancies.. She said she doesn't visit the gynae v often in e past except nearing the end.. And she doesn't have so many ultrasound scans too.. Keep asking me if it's safe for the baby to keep scanning everytime we go for checks.. =_=

Tannie

Yap me also hving piles prob... thinking of removing it after birth cause I m going to close shop liao keke

My mum said during her time no ultra sound n only go to KK abt one month before due...

Lingz12

Do u mummies eat mandarin oranges during cny? My MIL told me not to eat as it will cause phlegm in bb.. I dutifully obeyed for my first pregnancy.. But now, super feel like eating leh.. :(

Tannie

Lingz12:854646 said:
Do u mummies eat mandarin oranges during cny? My MIL told me not to eat as it will cause phlegm in bb.. I dutifully obeyed for my first pregnancy.. But now, super feel like eating leh.. :(
I eat almost everyday. I ate orange too cause it helps for constipation. ..

I also eat mandarin n normal orange for lst pregnancy, so far so good.

CharChia

Hi Everyone, 9
I just joined this forum and my baby is due in Early May.

May I ask if anyone of us are taking prenatal yoga classes or aqua aerobics classes? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!
Hi, congratulations and welcome...

wanted to try out but didn't take any....

CharChia

Oh my goodness... I am also having piles problems too... prior to chinese new year, the piles burst and alot of blood passed out instead of stools but this enable me to pass motion more smoothly and painlessly... just hoping it will faster go away after pregnancy... if not I m thinking of removing it since I want to close factory for the time being...

Melancholy

Wow.. 1.1kg oredi! Tat's nice.. at my last check, my boy was 800g at 25wks.. cant wait for the next appt 2 weeks later..

Now we go for checks every 4 weeks and tink it's a super long wait oredi.. I cant imagine how my mum goes thru her pregnancies.. She said she doesn't visit the gynae v often in e past except nearing the end.. And she doesn't have so many ultrasound scans too.. Keep asking me if it's safe for the baby to keep scanning everytime we go for checks.. =_=
Ya! Haha. Gynae told me my girl will reach 3kg when born. =S

Lingz12

Hehe.. I oso gave in to my craving and ate 2 mandarin oranges! They were just begging to be eaten sitting on my desk e whole day.. Haha..

Oooh.. I hope my boy will grow big big too and not like his sister who was born realli small..

meltie

i haven't taken the mandarin oranges.. got 10 in my fridge! My mum wanted to give me a whole box! Who can eat? lol.. maybe i'll try tomorrow..

Hmm ya LingZ, that flesh that keeps coming out and harder to go back in.. sigh i've been pooping more often and all the time this blob of flesh is out.. sometimes more.. i think there's a simple procedure to remove them.. just stapling i heard.. maybe shld find out more.. haha but i hate ppl fiddling with down there..,

I visited my gynae yesterday! I'm at 25 weeks 5 days.. bb weighing 1kg and growing v nicely.. gynae commented my bb is at 90th percentile! My weight gain is 6 kg so far.. she said all seems alright.. bb is growing v well and all the structures are nice and clear in the scan.. bb is bigger than my no.1 at this stage! My girl was only ard 800g! haha maybe like many , 2nd pregnancy bb is mostly bigger.. and my tummy is alot bigger.. :p

hmm i'm hungry.. just ate afew pineapple tarts.. yums.. but feeling a heart burn coming.. argh haha ..

JA13

Breast Pump

Hi Mummies, I have been flooded with all different info regards to breast pump! In terms of brand, manual/electric n single/dual.. Haiz till v confused n ended up like I have to decide myself which to go for.. Any of u in my situation?