EDD May 2014 (maybe)

meltie

Hey mummies, i went to mothercare baby bazaar today, nothing much.. not as massive as mothercare sale last year.. not much queue.. medela bundle no more... :/ Not many discount on items.. last time almost everything in the store got discount, but now nothing on toys and mats.. only mainly on past season clothes up to 50%.. some cots and chairs.. i only bought some rompers for my gal..

How's everyone doing? I ate sushi just now and now having heart burn.. wonder if its the unagi or fish roe.. sighh.. enjoyed my meal though haha..

Tannie

Not sure if will be going to Baby expo but will be going to the Baby Festival at expo the week after. Pigeon has a booth there, hoping to trade in old bottles.

Is it under the law that we must have 2 car seats for 1 toddler and 1 baby? I think so right? It is really a headache indeed! I should be using back my maxi cosi cabriofix for my #2 and my #1 is currently using maxi cosi tobi. I'm just thinking how to install these 2 car seats to the back too!

I dont think I will be buying any more strollers/tandem strollers since my #1 has already started walking and she dislikes being bound to the stroller for more than 1 hour. Plus she dont nap in her stroller. It will be a waste of money if I were to get another stroller. Plus no space in my house to store all these big items! Now my storeroom is already full of baby stuffs!

luvseternity

Hi Meltie, sorry for late reply.. I seldom on this page :p
Yeah, i m in Sept2012 MTB.. My #1 born on 30/Sepr.. U also from that group?
Between, is May2014 group created? I only active on FB, but not here.. Thread move damn fast here, i can't read 1 by 1.. Sorry for that...

Lingz12

Haha.. I have.. My Sil installed 2 car seats but one on the front passenger seat and another one behind the driver seat.. The one on the passenger seat for the older nephew and he was 3yrs old?

I dun feel comfy putting my girl on e front passenger seat leh, even if she's strapped to e car seat.. Like so vulnerable! And she tends to struggle and scream in her car seat wen she's bored.. Isn't it dangerous for the driver as I suppose it can b quite distracting.. Sighz.. Smetimes I told hubby, I tink we need a mini bus..

JA13

ya perkyperky is compulsory.. think up to 8 yrs old all have to use car seat.. if i nv remember wrong..

oh ya, thanks all for ur suggestion regards to breast pump.. i hv decided to get avent 1 electric pump.. hehe

i m gg to baby expo n babyfair this week n next week.. its time to shop for my little one cos i have yet buy anything except for 1 pc romper.. so got many to buy..

miso

Just thinking out loud, let's say we have 3 kids all under 8 yrs old, and we have to install 3 car seats. With hubby driving then where do i sit? Lol...

Anyway, i'm hitting 28 weeks this weekend. Seems like I haven't put on any weight since my last appt which was when i was in my 24th week. I wonder if this is normal?

Tannie

My col manage to squeeze a car seat in the middle of the front row nxt to driver seat, so the front passenger seat is still empty...

if u hv 3 kids, thn u got to change bigger car lo... haiz...

I alrdy lost track how many wks I am in now haha, really diff fm 1st pregnancy.

xuexue

I have a 2nd hand medela freestyle breast pump. For hygiene purpose, I presume we need to replace some parts. But what do I need to replace? First time mum and no one to turn to for advice.

Tannie

I have a 2nd hand medela freestyle breast pump. For hygiene purpose, I presume we need to replace some parts. But what do I need to replace? First time mum and no one to turn to for advice.
U need to get everything except the motor... My personal view.