EDD May 2014 (maybe)

shanice99

my tummy also getting super tight... and when baby moves it is starting to get more and more painful... numbness of butt and cramps seems to be getting more frequent too...
I feel my baby always stretch and reach until my rib cage there. q painful and sm times makes me jump up suddenly as baby action is too fast already. can feel middle of my chest area stretching, mayb her legs stretch tat area as well. lolx

shanice99

I m counting down the final month... jist went to the babyfair again... today is soo much better... no crowd and got all the things I wanted infact much more... lol... now my husband is complaining I m burning a hole in his pocket....
I went to get my spare parts for my medela dual breast pump,lend from my fren's col. Spend $80+. hub pays one..lolx. gt 20% discount. I changed everything except the motor. Also kiddy palace gt sell diapers? cos I still have a lot vouchers, thinking to buy diapers there lei..

Tannie

I am also trying to walk slower, dun hv prob walking fast for last pregnancy, guess really old liao. .. now walk too fast will feel breathless n tired.

I just bring out the carrier n nursing pillow to wash yesterday. .., still need to wash the car seat cover...

Not sure if kiddy palace sell diaper. .. but it's more worth to buy during supermarket sale. U can save ur kiddy palace voucher to buy wipes, toiletries, feeding accessories etc... dun waste...

CharChia

have never seen diapers at kiddy palace... I usually go kiddy palace buy dental wipes... hehe... I find it easier to use to clean the baby's tongue then the olden method of hankichief...

my first pregnancy I also could walk fast and sit on the floor... now also cannot... walk fast only, no.2 keep protesting keep giving me sharp cramps... sit on the floor find so difficult to stand up without support...

shanice99

I am also trying to walk slower, dun hv prob walking fast for last pregnancy, guess really old liao. .. now walk too fast will feel breathless n tired.

I just bring out the carrier n nursing pillow to wash yesterday. .., still need to wash the car seat cover...

Not sure if kiddy palace sell diaper. .. but it's more worth to buy during supermarket sale. U can save ur kiddy palace voucher to buy wipes, toiletries, feeding accessories etc... dun waste...
oh is it? cos I got voucher gg to expire Jun , so hope by then got things to buy ba..lol..

Tannie

Can buy stroller, high chair, bedding accessories too. If not stock up on wipes... u will need plenty for new born, unless u prefer to use cotton wool n water... can also buy toys, cd etc.

shanice99

Can buy stroller, high chair, bedding accessories too. If not stock up on wipes... u will need plenty for new born, unless u prefer to use cotton wool n water... can also buy toys, cd etc.
frens gave us many items already, like stroller, carrier, cd, clothes, cot, beddings, covers, pillows etc....actually I prefer to use cotton roll with water. mayb can buy toys ba..c how loh..hmmmmmm........

Lingz12

Yeah me too.. for #1 I find myself more active.. this time round I feel v clumsy and get breathless v easily.. And if I get down on the floor, I cant get up without holding on to sth.. v jia lat.. age is realli catching up man..

And ya.. kiddy palace dun sell diapers.. u can probably use it to buy nursing wear if u plan to breastfeed for long? Or milk bottles and teats? Brush to wash bottles? Bottle detergents or laundry detergents? Super a lot of things to buy at kiddy palace.. I always manage to find things to buy.. haha..

shanice99

Yeah me too.. for #1 I find myself more active.. this time round I feel v clumsy and get breathless v easily.. And if I get down on the floor, I cant get up without holding on to sth.. v jia lat.. age is realli catching up man..

And ya.. kiddy palace dun sell diapers.. u can probably use it to buy nursing wear if u plan to breastfeed for long? Or milk bottles and teats? Brush to wash bottles? Bottle detergents or laundry detergents? Super a lot of things to buy at kiddy palace.. I always manage to find things to buy.. haha..
nursing bra at kiddy palace v ex lei. they are selling at $40 wor..in the end, i buy at BHG. wanted to buy at CK, but left not much pc, think have to go big shop like Chinatown there. my col buy for me sterilizer bundle which comes with 2 small bottles and brush. I also bought my own bottles too..bottle detergent bought at last week's baby fair and laundry detergent buy from venus, kodomo refill pack le..think small milk bottles enough le. think I have ard 3-4 small milk bottles? I think if wan can buy those big milk bottles le lo..now my baby's legs keep moving left and right at my chest and rib cage area wor..lolx...

shanice99

I tried using cotton wool with water n gave up... use bavk wipes instead. .. too much work. ..
is it? lolx..think if at outside have to use wipes le lo..i think if can, I will try to use cotton roll with water lo..cos dun wan to use too much chemical on baby...

shanice99

ur gt buy mosquito net for ur baby cot? is it needed actually? also ur gt buy anti dust mites spray for ur baby cot ? I wanted to buy the spray at last week baby fair, bt no more stock already.

Lingz12

I oso still use cotton wool for my #1 now.. onli use wipes wen we go out.. dun like e idea of chemical residue on her buttock.. haha.. but initial wks v jia lat la.. cos bb poo a lot.. haha..

Im jus back from gynae appt.. I din gain weight e past wk but bb did.. and gynae say he is nt low at all.. so I prob can last till edd.. which is nt good in her opinion.. hahaha.. she say bb is growing too big oredi.. 3.2kg at 1 day shy of 38wks.. at the rate he is growing, if I deliver on edd he might come out 3.6kg or bigger.. gynae said actualli bb good weight now.. so she told me to walk more, climb more stairs and do more squats so hopefully he will come earlier.. and she keep saying she hope my waterbag burst this wk.. hahaha.. I tink she more anxious than me.. and she said if by the time she see me next wk and I still show no signs, we will tok abt inducing (again).. sianz x 100.. bb too small oso induce.. bb too big oso induce.. aiyo~

shanice99

I oso still use cotton wool for my #1 now.. onli use wipes wen we go out.. dun like e idea of chemical residue on her buttock.. haha.. but initial wks v jia lat la.. cos bb poo a lot.. haha..

Im jus back from gynae appt.. I din gain weight e past wk but bb did.. and gynae say he is nt low at all.. so I prob can last till edd.. which is nt good in her opinion.. hahaha.. she say bb is growing too big oredi.. 3.2kg at 1 day shy of 38wks.. at the rate he is growing, if I deliver on edd he might come out 3.6kg or bigger.. gynae said actualli bb good weight now.. so she told me to walk more, climb more stairs and do more squats so hopefully he will come earlier.. and she keep saying she hope my waterbag burst this wk.. hahaha.. I tink she more anxious than me.. and she said if by the time she see me next wk and I still show no signs, we will tok abt inducing (again).. sianz x 100.. bb too small oso induce.. bb too big oso induce.. aiyo~
For me, at week 35+ my baby is ard 2.7kg +-, I think shd b average size ba. I duno. and even though most of the ppl says my tummy v small..bt I feel as long baby healthy can already. this week is 37 week and will be gg appt on this fri, plus doing the GBA test. If baby can wait til edd, y no good? I tot will be good lei..mayb ur gynae wants u to have natural birth in case baby grows too big by edd ? I also hope baby can come out ard near to edd lei..which is 3 weeks more to go. I also dun like induce , cos I heard painful rt? also prefer baby to comes out by herself better ba. ya lo, y I heard ppl baby small also need to induce? hmmmm...