EDD May 2014 (maybe)

meltie

Yeah my girl always kick me super hard esp after a meal or drinking coke/ice lemon tea.. Sometimes it lasts for afew hours.. Zzz

it's end of another weekend.. Next week is ny 39 weeks liao! Wonder when bb wants to come out! hmm my #1 still have 1 dose of MMR yet to take.. Scheduled on this coming friday.. I wonder if i shld go ahead and vaccinate her.. Not sure if its safe coz i'm gonna have a newborn anytime.. Shall call PD again tomorrow morn.. :p my gynae appt is wed.. Maybe do all together... :p

Tannie

Congrats xiaomao! My turn soon, on way to hospital now. Got show since 2am. Manage to shower, pack, breakfast n send my gal to mum place...

Tannie:869241 said:
Congrats xiaomao! My turn soon, on way to hospital now. Got show since 2am. Manage to shower, pack, breakfast n send my gal to mum place...
Tannie jiayou :)

Lingz I will also be at tmc tmr morning.

meltie

Jiayou! Great that you are able to make arrangements for ur #1! Have a smooth and swift delivery!

Guess

Hi ladies,

have any one heard of Noura Sam body contour for postnatal massage. Until now I haven't booked for massage and now I am doing it. I got hold of few of the numbers of post natal massage ladies and one of them being Noura. She is charging 650 sessions for oil, wrap, paste etc. excluding binder which I need to buy myself. Is it a good deal? One more lady emma, who is charging 600 for 10 sessions including wrap, oil, binder but no paste. I am in a fix now which one to select. What else do i need to consider before selecting masseur?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Piglim

Hey mummies who hv delivered or mummies who knows how to handle the coming #2. wanna check with u cos lately my aunties have been telling me to avoid jealousy, don't bring #1 to visit me n baby at the hospital. Which was my initial plan actually. Now I m in a fixed whether I should Or shouldn't bring my son to hospital to visit me cos I m sure he'll miss me badly (n I will too!!) and I didn't want to "disappear" like that. Or if I get hubby to let him come n visit me only n make sure he doesn't see the baby? Hmmm ..

Now at Thomson seeing my gynae.. Wonder how's the progress...

CharChia

Hey mummies who hv delivered or mummies who knows how to handle the coming #2. wanna check with u cos lately my aunties have been telling me to avoid jealousy, don't bring #1 to visit me n baby at the hospital. Which was my initial plan actually. Now I m in a fixed whether I should Or shouldn't bring my son to hospital to visit me cos I m sure he'll miss me badly (n I will too!!) and I didn't want to "disappear" like that. Or if I get hubby to let him come n visit me only n make sure he doesn't see the baby? Hmmm ..

I ask my siblings to bring my daughter to the hospital to visit me after I gave birth coz my hubby is already at the hospital... I just made sure when she arrives I m not carrying no.2... When no.1 arrives, i hug and kiss her then i bring her to the cot and introduce no.2 to her... so far so good...

Lingz12

Piglim:869309 said:

Hmm.. for me not so much of being afraid of jealousy.. like Charchia said.. as long as we are not the one carrying #2, it shoukd be ok.. I mean wen we are back at home it's gonna be the same anyway.. for me.. as much as I would like #1 to visit me in hospital, logistics is a bit of a problem.. cos hubby will be in hospital with me.. my mum will be staying over at our hse with my girl, fetching her to and fro nanny's place everyday.. and my mum works too.. so if I wan #1 to visit me, it will be v troublesome for my mum.. unless I ask my hubby to go fetch my girl.. but knowing him, he wun.. he will say nt as if I stay whole wk in hospital ma.. sighz.. so maybe I will jus contend myself with video call with my girl ba.. I will miss her terribly.. this is the first time im away from her ever since she came into our lives in sep 12.. sighz..

CharChia

lingz12, I also have not left my no.1 side since she was born... the moment I was back in my ward, I start missing no.1 and keep asking my hubby to bring her over... In the end I got my siblings to bring her over coz they coming over...

meltie

I also have not left my #1 for long since sept 2012.. Sigh not sure how i'm gonna miss her n be worried abt her well being coz all along i'm taking care of her myself... :/ she definitely will miss me.. I hope she won't give hubby a hard time.. :p

hmm i guess i'll ask hubby to bring her to hosp coz i really can't bear to not see her..

ST Woo

Last visit my gynae told me not to eat so sweet and baby is average size. Recently, my back got a little ache. I keep having yellowish discharge but not brownish or pinkish color. Mummies do you have this too?

shanice99

Water bag burst last night and now at ward waiting for dialation. Hub not at Hm when water bag burst suddenly. I am v nervous. So far no contraction till now. Got some blood show. Put a pad. 2 bedded now.