EDD May 2014 (maybe)

meltie

Wah! congrats melancholy! ur birth story sounds so easy! Just push n bb is out! Haha! hope mine is swift n smooth!

Piglim!!! I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!! Went to see gynae.. Bb head is v low and 3.7kg!!! She asked if i would like her to put her fingers in to stir things abit n perhaps can induce labor.. But i said no! Sure pain! So she said can do a short CTG monitor heartbeat strength for 10 mins .. Bb's heartbeat is v strong n amniotic level is enough.. So she say can wait till monday to go back and see her.. See if want to induce or not.. From now till then... Anytime! i hope i can give birth this weekend.. Coz don't really wanna spend money see gynae again!!

Went shopping at orchard just now.. Was can feel the head between my pelvic pressing n grinding.. Thought walk more can help induce labor.. Come back still like that.. Now lying on bed so umcomfy in pain.. Bb is just kicking up a storm inside.....

Hmm my CL called and ask abt my condition.. She has been waiting n waiting for my call... But i still hanging here.. She has got a wedding n function to attend on sun.. Asked if she can earliest come to SG on monday.. If i give birth today or tomorrow, i have to handle bb for the 1st night myself.... :p well told her to go ahead bah.. She already cancelled so many stuff waiting for me.. Haha..

Tannie

Mummies who has not given birth yet, do enjoy your undisturb sleep. .. u will not know when u r going to have it again... I m so sleep deprived now...yawn....

Piglim

So who else still waiting? Other than meltie, st woo n myself? ...
gettibg very impatient Le...

Tannie.. I also want to slp but with a huge heavy tummy it's really difficult.. N cos my tummy is super stretched it itches alot!

Lingz12

Piglim:870946 said:
So who else still waiting? Other than meltie, st woo n myself? ...
gettibg very impatient Le...

Tannie.. I also want to slp but with a huge heavy tummy it's really difficult.. N cos my tummy is super stretched it itches alot!
Piglim.. meltie and st woo both delivered oredi! Haha.. u wanna join us on the watsapp grp chat? Can ask charchia to add u..

Wah! congrats melancholy! ur birth story sounds so easy! Just push n bb is out! Haha! hope mine is swift n smooth!

Piglim!!! I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!! Went to see gynae.. Bb head is v low and 3.7kg!!! She asked if i would like her to put her fingers in to stir things abit n perhaps can induce labor.. But i said no! Sure pain! So she said can do a short CTG monitor heartbeat strength for 10 mins .. Bb's heartbeat is v strong n amniotic level is enough.. So she say can wait till monday to go back and see her.. See if want to induce or not.. From now till then... Anytime! i hope i can give birth this weekend.. Coz don't really wanna spend money see gynae again!!

Went shopping at orchard just now.. Was can feel the head between my pelvic pressing n grinding.. Thought walk more can help induce labor.. Come back still like that.. Now lying on bed so umcomfy in pain.. Bb is just kicking up a storm inside.....

Hmm my CL called and ask abt my condition.. She has been waiting n waiting for my call... But i still hanging here.. She has got a wedding n function to attend on sun.. Asked if she can earliest come to SG on monday.. If i give birth today or tomorrow, i have to handle bb for the 1st night myself.... :p well told her to go ahead bah.. She already cancelled so many stuff waiting for me.. Haha..
Hi meltie! Yeah that membrane sweep really very uncomfortable but i dunno.. some induce stories sound just as scary.. anyway jiayou and tell baby u are all ready! Haha too comfy inside..

chichibi

Hi! im new here and Im expecting a second daughter on 27 May.
How are u all mamas who have given birth doing?

Hi Piglim.. u r not alone now. Haha.. When is ur due date? Still working?
I will work till 20 May.

Piglim

Hi chichibi, my edd is 25 may.. Wah finally got one also waiting.. . Ya me still working. Work until I deliver haha.. So no date when I stop work.

So sad most aalgo Facebook or watsapp.. This forum so quiet Liao..

CharChia

piglim dun worry we are still around... now fb also very quiet... mostly is birth stories and photos... n whatapps abit more active as we share tips on how to deal with changes after birth and baby matters... n most importantly rant about anything under the sun... u want to join us?

Piglim and Chichibi, do pm me ur contact number and email so I can add u to the respective groups... Dun be shy... join us and lets all learn and enjoy motherhood together...

meltie

Hihi mummies, i have given birth this morning! piglim! I'm still here!

I had a super fast delivery.. At 40 weeks 2 days, this morning 4.30am i woke up to poop and some mild cramps.. Realised it became some irregular contractions of 5-7mins interval .. Called gynae at 5.15am and she asked me to admit.. I bathed and went to hosp .. Admitted at 6am , contractions were getting v close.. I immediately asked for epidural, so it was done at 6.30am, takes 20mins to take effect.. I admitted with 4cm dilation, after epi, 6.45am gynae came and check it and say i was ready to push.. So she asked if i got urge to push.. I has strong contractions and urge.. So she say do it right away! So after 15mins of pushing, my bb came out at 7.07am! It was crazily painful as i could feel everything ....! Even the episiotomy and stitching.. Argh.. And with the bigbig pushes, all my piles came out with haemorroids.. Very very serious piles according to the nurse.. Baby was born 3.62kg!

Finally she is out, in a fast and furious manner....now feeling all the soreness in my pelvic, thighs, bottom area.. Stitches and piles.. Sitting on bigbig blob of raw flesh.. Sigh.. Asked for painkillers but doesn't take the pain away... :/

Started breastfeeding my baby, thank God supply kicked in liao.. Maybe coz its #2... feeling super exhausted and expended now.. So tired.. Can't rest properly due to the pain and uterus contractions...

Piglim

Oh meltie, congrats n thks for sharing ur story!! Wow ur labour sure
is fast. Which is a Gd thing? So u did it alone or ur hubby went with u? How bout ur #1?

goosh hearing all these stories making me nervous n worried! I m still telling my baby to come out at e right timing.. Must b when Didi just reaches sch n bb must pop out before his sch ends... RReally hope she listens..

CharChia

piglim I m sure no.2 will listen to u... Dun worry... Enjoy while u still can... else once no.2 come out, confirm we turn panda...

chichibi

@piglim
This will be ur second pregnancy as well?
I wanted to work till EDD actually but after some considerations I think I shall take a few days leave to spend more time with my first child before the second one pops out!

@charchia
Pm-ed u my contact!

@meltie
Hey that was really a quick one! In less than 4hours?
I wish my second one will be a quicker one.. coz last time I had induction and it took me about 17hours of waiting time before I can meet my little princess!

Anyway, enjoy ur bonding with ur little one!

ilovemummies

Hi Mummies!

I just came across this survey done by a young group of polytechnic students which I believe would help us, mothers, understand parenthood better. It would be great if we all can contribute our valuable inputs and spread this survey to others as well, as I'm sure this will help to benefit us all in due time. Have a nice day! :)

meltie

Hey piglim, i left my #1 at home with my mum who came over to help for past week.. Hubby sent me to hosp.. Who knows i so fast, admit at 6am, give birth at 7am.. Hubby had time to go home and check on #1 and out her for nap in the afternn.. He also brought #1 to hosp in the evening after her dinner to visit me n we intro her to #2 for the first time.. She abit blur.. Hope she understands in due time.. She is more sticky to hubby.. I guess i need not worry abt me carrying #2.. :p hubby brought my #1 home, bathed n put her to slp... I am solo in hosp .. Haha guess bo bian, 2nd time mum is like that.. I'm still in alot of pain, hate to get up and go toilet .. Keep on having sensation to poop n fart.. Still got contractions and stitch pain.. Sigh.. Gotta be strong on my own and also call the nurse.. I'm staying in 4 bedder coz they are out of 2 bedders! Super noisy and crowded.. And my neighbor had her baby with her for 2 hrs.. Baby was crying away for an hr and i couldn't slp... :/

i'm waiting for them to push baby to me now .. She's been slping for past 4+hrs! :p

Lingz12

Wow meltie.. 4 bedders?! They ran out of 2 bedders? Aiyo.. tat's bad.. hmm.. maybe elizabeth came out with plenty of reserves so keep sleeping? Hahaha..

CharChia

chichibi, actually quite a number of us here are mother of 2 now...

meltie, that was really fast delivery... but sure must be painful since epidural had not kicked in yet... Wish u a speedy recovery and hopefully the piles will go away soon... they can be really irritating... I can't wait to go back and see my gynae for checkup and ask him got referral to remove piles... though mine is much better but i still can''t stand the lump hanging outside...