EDD May 2014 (maybe)

Tannie

Seems like horse babies are not very good at latching. Cold cabbage works miracle. It will really clear engorged breast but it will also reduce milk supply. Try not to apply too long. Max 2 hrs. If u wana stop breastfeeding, u can apply longer so that ur supply will drop.

I think massage work. When I discharged without my bb, my breast r hard... I keep massage n let baby latch... after she latched, I massage n hand express out some milk... n eventually clear.

meltie

Ya cold cabbage is shiok but can dip supply... I only applied once or twice when i had bad bad engorgement.. Breasts were like stone and beyond help hahahaa.... Brought down the swelling and i had to massage my way out.. Jiayou!!

Piglim

Just saw my Gynae she said my stomach is super stretched.. And said baby's head is super low.. Now baby is 2.957kg Le.. Goosh that was the weight of my #1 when I gave birth to him. In total I hv gained 13kg Le... Super sad.. The first one I only gained 10kg... Haiz..

Feeling tired.. Next tues will be my next appt to do the CTG.. Wonder if baby is gonna wait until that late??

CharChia

Piglim, jiayou...

I guess most are busy with baby or preparing to give birth... so excited... can't wait to read everyone's birth stories...

Have u all decided what caterer to engage for baby's full month celebration???

meltie

Just saw my Gynae she said my stomach is super stretched.. And said baby's head is super low.. Now baby is 2.957kg Le.. Goosh that was the weight of my #1 when I gave birth to him. In total I hv gained 13kg Le... Super sad.. The first one I only gained 10kg... Haiz..

Feeling tired.. Next tues will be my next appt to do the CTG.. Wonder if baby is gonna wait until that late??
piglim, my edd is tomorrow! Haha no signs yet! Bb should be beyond 3.3kg.. Wonder if she has grown even more.. Everyday i'm just waiting.. :p how come u need to do CTG?

Ya i guess most mummies are bz! Haha i'll be overwhelmed soon w #2.... Hope i can keep up...

Charchia, i may use back ecreative for my baby full mth.. Its not bad.. Got cupcakes n red eggs.. Save the trouble for my mum or anyone to make...

CharChia

meltie, I yhink I m also going to try ecreative this time...

Tannie, for no.1 I use stamford catering and didn't like it... the food was not really nice...

meltie

Oh meltie, r u going to induce tomolo?

I might be using Stamford this time.
Hmm i'm not v sure coz i prefer natural.. See what my gynae says tomorrow..gonna be prepared tonight if any labor starts! It's just like my #1.. 40 weeks.. :p so scary ... Can't imagine have to go through it all again.. :p

charchia, ecreative food not bad.. But drinks not enough.. Maybe gotta stock up some ur own to pour into their dispenser.. :p

Hmm i'm not v sure coz i prefer natural.. See what my gynae says tomorrow..gonna be prepared tonight if any labor starts! It's just like my #1.. 40 weeks.. :p so scary ... Can't imagine have to go through it all again.. :p

charchia, ecreative food not bad.. But drinks not enough.. Maybe gotta stock up some ur own to pour into their dispenser.. :p
try talking to bb.. tell bb time to meet the world!! haha might work!!
somehow i see quite alot on induce but like nobody got membrane sweep like i did.. haha

did anyone tried sweetest moments cupcakes?? i ordered for my girl's full mth for issuing to selected impt ppl n recently got pull apart cake for her 1st bdae,, pretty nice..

jiayou n gd luck to mummies on the way!

CharChia

yup decided to go ahead and try ecreative... my dad also like their menu and variety... he is more fussy when comes to food...

jeslow

To those who are not on FB, I've given birth to my baby girl yesterday! And she's one day overdue =)

Water bag burst in the middle of the night and rushed to the hospital. Wanna try natural but cervix only dilated at 5cm after more than 12 hrs of waiting so end up c-sect instead..heh

meltie

To those who are not on FB, I've given birth to my baby girl yesterday! And she's one day overdue =)

Water bag burst in the middle of the night and rushed to the hospital. Wanna try natural but cervix only dilated at 5cm after more than 12 hrs of waiting so end up c-sect instead..heh
Congrats ! Pls have a gd rest!

Today is my EDD!!!! Still no symptoms yet! Going for gynae appt later.. :p

Congrats!!!

Melancholy

Mummies, i would like to share my birth story.

i got admitted on 09/05/2014 to burst waterbag. Reached kkh at 6am but got to wait as delivery suites were full. Went in at about 7.30am, changed to the gown and lay down to strap on ctg. At 8.46am, i was on drip and antibiotic. Shortly after i requested for epidural though i was not having any pain yet. At 10.09am, i was 4cm dilated. Doctor came in to burst my waterbag and after that anaesthetist came to administer epidural. And i can slowly feel contractions coming. It was still bearable but after that it was getting stronger. I tried to breathe in and out when contractions came. Was feeling drowsy and i fell asleep in between. At about 2pm, doctor came to check for dilation and when i lift up my legs, doctor say can see baby's head already. She ask me can't i feel it? But seriously i didn't feel anything only until i lift up my legs. So nurses started to prepare for baby's birth. At 3.30pm, nurse told me to lift up my legs and push. They ask me to bend my legs and i gave one push and my babygirl is out at 3.40pm. This time round baby came out very fast. After giving birth was feeling nauseous and feel like vomiting. Guess that's the side effect of having epidural.

That's roughly all i can remember about my birth story :)

Piglim

Meltie how's things? Wah so many mummies gave birth Le... Sigh wonder why this time I just can't wait for my turn...
Why do CTG? I also dunno but for my #1 Gynae also did that.. Maybe just to track n monitor baby heartbeat bah...