EDD May 2014 (maybe)

meltie

wahh really fast and furious!!! but so ouchy!! Hope your pain can go away soon enough for you to have a good rest!
But I bet your pain is forgotten when you look at your little angel! good that your #1 and hubby is close and hubby can single-handedly take care of her! so at least you can dont need to worry abt #1. =) Take care and rest well!

jeerin

i am still waiting too.. EDD 24th May. Hope boy comes out before that. Dont wanna be induced. =( the waiting game is really torturing me!!!

JA13

Jeerin me too!! Mine edd is on 23rd May14.. I m like a lazy aching woman now.. Cant walk well slp well sit well cos my whole legs water retention till v bad n kept running toilet.. last night got tightening tummy feel.. v bad ah..

Not sure if any mummies here will need this! Free breastpump from Pigeon for working mums in needy families.
Only 1st 100 successful applicants who meet the following criteria and submit full supporting documents. Do share with any of your friends who might seriously need this help!

Eligibility Requirements

1. Recipient has to be employed

2. Recipient’s Total Gross Household Income does not exceed $2,500 per month

3. Recipient must be a Singaporean

4. Child of recipient must be 3 months and below

Supporting Documents

1. A copy of CPF Statement showing last 3 months’ contribution history OR Last 3 months payslip

2. A copy of child’s Birth Certificate OR indication of expected delivery date in application form

Kindly complete and scan application form with supporting documents attached and e-mail to info@riseandshine-expo.com.

You need to download the forms from
http://supermombazaar.com/pigeon-breast-pump-donation/ .

Lingz12

Ya.. I cant wait to end confinement! Even buy toothpaste oso mus trouble hubby to go buy.. hiah.. like no control over my life..

Tannie & Lingz

Endure!! haha soon will be over!!
are you guys following 28days?? 30days?? or 40days???

My MIL made me do the 40days.. i was so sad when reaching 30days "why must extend 10days???!" and she disallow me to eat the baby shower buffet because i did it slightly earlier on a wkend.. then she almost disallow me to eat our Father's Day mini buffet food too and it was already after 30days.. luckily the relatives and my mum say should be fine.. except dont eat the yam else later the episiotomy wound itch like hell.. haha

Lingz12

Im following confinement rules till CL goes home lor.. and since my CL came one day late.. my total days of confinement is like 31 days! My mum is trying to persuade me to extend to 40 days.. she says good for me.. she mus b kidding.. her time she oso nvr do 40 days lor.. 开玩笑..

Episiotomy wound will itch of eat yam? But by the time full mth the wound should have healed and all stitches dissolved le ba.. why will itch leh? Smetimes hor.. wen u have so many opinions and mouths, it can be quite irritating.. the funni things they say..

CharChia

I following 30 days... Another 6 more days and I will be out of my prison and can bath everyday... I cannot imagine doing 40 days... I think I will go crazy...

for those still waiting to give birth... jiayou... soon bb will be out and it will be a different ball game... get as much rest as possible... soon will join us to be panda...

Tannie

I m also counting down.... another 13 days to go. Planning to go for KFC once I m clear of imprisonment. .. or maybe a cup of cold bubble tea!

Actually again I din really follow strict confinement rule.... still blow the fan abit... bath n wash hair every day with herb water... somemore ate fruit cake last sat when celebrating my gal's birthday.

Lingz12

Haha.. I made hubby promise to bring me to sashimi feast after confinement lor.. I miss my sashimi! And cold bubble tea sounds good man.. Mil disallowed me to take grass jelly during pregnancy so have been giving my fav grass jelly milk tea a miss since 9mths ago.. well well.. super looking forward to it now!

Actualli.. I oso everyday bathe and wash hair.. I oso sit in front of fan.. but then.. this weather now.. no matter wat still sticky.. sit there do nothing oso will sweat.. I miss my cold showers.. confinement is after all still confinement.. im getting a little sick of the food oredi though I mus say my CL did try to cook a variety so tat I dun eat repeats everyday.. and I dun like being dependent on ppl to do things.. and I feel like gg out for a walk and see more things apart from the walls of my hse, hubby, my 2 bubs and CL..

CharChia

ya... I miss alot of food... After confinement, feel like eating buffet, sashimi, hawaiian pizza and drinking grass jelly milk tea from KOI...

Tannie

I am also v sick of the confinement food. I cater from Natal Essential n I dun quite like the food... dun feel like eating sometimes.

I also wana go out n walk n shop.... so sick of the cell.

Lingz

I was told not to take those fruits with sap i.e like yam and mango.. I also dunno why it will cause the wound to itch.. my mum says she was being warned by her fren last time who kena.. so my mum only warn me abt that.. haha i really cant imagine that area itching.. so haha i obey...

I also gave birth in May... so hot last year also.. my MIL allow me to have fan.. blow direct also can.. but normally i let it turn.. and she ask me on air con if too warm... i can wear shorts... haha though she advise me wear long pants.. sometimes i wear shorts.. if i find weather cool.. i will wear 3/4 or long pants.. and she makes me wear slippers lor.. i lazy lah. then i wear socks instead which i find quite good..

i also bathe and wash hair everyday with the herbal water.. she take effort boil for me everyday so i use lor.. the package she buy only 28packs.. haha but she still want me to bathe in her self-made special water till 40days.. i think she add lemon grass that kind.. smelly!!

do you all drink plain water???

CharChia

ya I can't wait to go out walk walk... brimg my daughter go beach, bring her go pool for swimming... lol...

I everyday stay in aircon room... if no aircon must have fan... then everyday wear shirt and shorts... sometimes too hot, I wear sleeveless shirt... lol... but I never wear socks or slippers...

Tannie

I also wear shorts n tee... how to tahan long pants... I do wesr slipper thou sometimes also walk arnd bare footed.

I only drink red date tea, milo or milk, no water. .. scare water retention. ..

Lingz12

I oso wear shorts and tee.. no sleeveless though.. and yeah I wore slippers at hme.. but smetimes forget and go ard barefooted too..

I started drinking water yesterday after checking with my CL.. she say ok to drink water.. as long as it is warm water.. e water retention belief is not scientifically proven wo.. so I went to drink a lot of water cos having a v nad sore throat now.. sighz..