EDD May 2014 (maybe)

Piglim

Almost fainted just now.. The pain is killing me.. I was rolling ard moaning in pain.. Rummage thru the med packet like an addict n quickly swallow the painkillers. No help..
Massage lady came. Although I had initially wanted to cancel.. Helped me rub n massage.. Was in pain almost half e session before it subsided. That was my 9am shot.

just had another wave of pain again.. 4:50pm. Despite taking painkiller twice alrdy.. Can hardly walk. Breastfeed 5mins n the pain came full force.. Had to put bb down on my bed as I laid down. Poor thing didnt hv strength to burp her cos I was in so much pain; called out for help also nobody answer (room door closed) bb regurgitate milk out.

Oh man.. I help this is just temporary...

Lingz12

Miso.. wen I was still breastfeeding my #1, I onli latch her at home.. wen outside I will bring along chilled ebm cos I feel uncomfy to latch in public and smetimes v hard to find unoccupied nursing rooms.. bringing out chilled ebm as compared to direct latching is of cos more inconvenient but is doable..

I will first estimate how many feeds my #1 will need.. then I will pour ebm into feeding bottles in the quantum she was drinking then i.e. 120ml etc.. then put the bottles in cooler bag (have to invest in one that is gd enuff to keep e milk chilled as long as u need it).. then I will also bring a thermal flask with hot water and a cup.. wen she needs to feed, I will pour hot water into the cup and sit the feeding bottles in e cup to warm e milk.. if u wan the milk to warm faster, have to change the water at least once.. hope this helps!

Lingz12

Piglim.. ur pain sounds v bad.. the tailbone pain? U wan to call and check with ur gynae? This sounds a bit too painful as compared to what I encountered earlier..

miso

Wa piglim, think u better check with ur gynae. Sounds too painful to be normal.

Wow lingz12, I din realize it is actually doable. Sounds troublesome thou. But mayb I can try. Thanks for the help!

Piglim

Was in great pain again until I was in tears. Everyone said it doesnt look right. Called emergency hotline to my Gynae. She said I cld hv sprained my hip/waist/pelvic from e way i describe. Gonna head down tml n see surgeon. Just took painkillers again. Thks mummies for e concern. Really hope everything's gonna b fine ;(((

Lying in bed now. Feel so bad I can bf my daughter n feel so bad that I m neglecting my son. He's been calling out for me.. ;((

:((((((

Lingz12

Piglim:872196 said:
Was in great pain again until I was in tears. Everyone said it doesnt look right. Called emergency hotline to my Gynae. She said I cld hv sprained my hip/waist/pelvic from e way i describe. Gonna head down tml n see surgeon. Just took painkillers again. Thks mummies for e concern. Really hope everything's gonna b fine ;(((

Lying in bed now. Feel so bad I can bf my daughter n feel so bad that I m neglecting my son. He's been calling out for me.. ;((

:((((((
Oh dear Piglim.. I hope it is not very bad! Dun need to feel guilty.. ur kids need a healthy mummy right? Wat's more impt is u take good care of urself and recover soon.. u can always give them double hugs later!

gniy

Piglim - you sure you don't want to head to KKH A & E immediately if the pain comes again? it really sounds very serious. take good care and try to stay positive! it's amazing that you're still persevering to take care of the kids. hang in there!

gniy

hi all. I'm coming to my 40th week and baby exceptionally active tonight. Squirming away in the tummy - anything to worry about?

Tannie

Take care piglim, better check it out thn to suffer like this.

Miso, alternatively u can chose to go places with hot water facilities, alot of shopping malls have it in the nursing room. Else u can get from restaurants or cafe.

Lingz12

gniy:872215 said:
hi all. I'm coming to my 40th week and baby exceptionally active tonight. Squirming away in the tummy - anything to worry about?
Hi gniy.. I tink as long as bb is active it's fine.. it is onli a concern if bb moves less than normal.. my fren said wen her bb was exceptionally active, she delivered e next day.. haha.. maybe ur turn is coming? Keep us updated!

Piglim

Just did a scan. Gynae looked shocked there was something in my stomach. It's 12cm huge n she doesn't know what it is. Never come across such incident before. Now waiting to do X-ray :((((

she said my tummy still so round n hard n I said I knew something was not right cos my first delivery wasn't like this. I recall right after birth even before my massage my tummy shrunk n was flabby. This time is like still 6 mths pregnant. :(((

so so worried. Y is this happening? ;((((

Lingz12

Piglim:872246 said:
Just did a scan. Gynae looked shocked there was something in my stomach. It's 12cm huge n she doesn't know what it is. Never come across such incident before. Now waiting to do X-ray :((((

she said my tummy still so round n hard n I said I knew something was not right cos my first delivery wasn't like this. I recall right after birth even before my massage my tummy shrunk n was flabby. This time is like still 6 mths pregnant. :(((

so so worried. Y is this happening? ;((((
Oh dear.. 12cm sounds huge.. the placenta nt removed completely? U poor girl! Did u go for a postnatal review after delivery? Gynae din scan tat during tat review? Will the results be out soon? Jia you jia you dun panic.. hope everything will be fine for u!!

Piglim

X-ray came out.. Everything looks normal. Seems to hv an ovarian cyst but doctors discuss said its so strange. Can't be becos ifs it's so huge shld hv been detected during delivery. All my scans previously also looked normal. Even senior docs dun understand. Tml going paragon for full scan MRI.

Still in pain.. This is damn bad.. The feeling of not knowing what's going on n statement like they nv seem such things before just worry u.
Perpetually lying on bed. The moment I walk or sit up I will b in such pain I'm in tears. Just hope that's a solution to this n end my sufferings fast.

Lingz12

Piglim:872314 said:
X-ray came out.. Everything looks normal. Seems to hv an ovarian cyst but doctors discuss said its so strange. Can't be becos ifs it's so huge shld hv been detected during delivery. All my scans previously also looked normal. Even senior docs dun understand. Tml going paragon for full scan MRI.

Still in pain.. This is damn bad.. The feeling of not knowing what's going on n statement like they nv seem such things before just worry u.
Perpetually lying on bed. The moment I walk or sit up I will b in such pain I'm in tears. Just hope that's a solution to this n end my sufferings fast.
Piglim *hugs* u poor thing.. I understand e feeling, the uncertainty.. After delivery I had excessive bleeding.. The nurses keep coming to me at night to check on me and make it seem as though my case was v serious.. At one point it even made me think wat if I bled to death.. Was only assured by my gynae e next day after an ultrasound scan that everything is fine.. Though my case seems trivial compared to urs..

Have u had any ultrasound scan after delivery? If nt, maybe tat's y the cyst wasn't picked up? During pregnancy it could have been growing but blocked from view by ur baby? Hope it is nothing serious la.. Jia you, take care and rest more!

gniy

Piglim - as hard as it is, stay calm and think positive ok? Better to find out the cause now than later. The hormones are not going to help too so please just rest as much as you can. Will be praying for you to be well and to have a peaceful heart and mind *hugs*

Piglim
Oh dear.. lucky yr gynae scan n check for u.. all the pain could really originate from there.. hope everything be well for u again soon!!

Miso
Dunno u dare try my method or not coz ebm generally sterile and i read studies even show tt it can reduce the bacteria in it over time.. anyway basically i put warmed ebm into thermal flask and bring it out.. convenient.. hehe and my girl no issue.. no diarhoea etc..

meltie

Oh dear piglim, sorry to hear about your plight.. I hope you continue to stay strong ya? All the post delivery pain and hormones must be getting you nowhere.. But do stay positive ya? Hope its just a harmless cyst and can be removed .. Please take good care of urself and baby.. And ur #1 too... Praying for ya..

I'm still having all the soreness pain and aches waist down.. Sigh had my massage.. I couldn't even turn over, sit up frm lying and stand up for binding! After my 1st session i had serious diarrhea twice.. Maybe its detox.. Wah after 2nd pregnancy really body so much weaker.. Really need to rest to regain back my strength hopefully....

Jiayou gniy! Guess u're the last yet to give birth!! Awaiting gd news frm u!

Miso, for bringing out ebm, i don't go out for too long.. Hence max only bring 2 bottles of pre portioned milk out. reduce the hassle n risk of contamination when u pre portion.. So i bring out in ice bag w ice brick, they can last well for 4 hrs at least.. So i bring out a flask of hot water on my own and tumbler cup to heat up .. If not, i will go to restaurants/kopitiam/places w facilities to take hot water.. Most places will have esp in malls... Its quite convenient, just gotta get used to it... I even travelled with ebm up to m'sia before.. Lasted 8 hr car ride!