Edd Nov 2010

alstars

Anyone experience bad coughing? I'm in 29wks now and feeling breathless some time and also having bad cough. There is no plegm but just only cough. I'm afraid to take medication like cough syrup cos afrad that the littleone will be affected as well... I also notices that a week did not go to toilet to have proper poo and think my body is very heaty. Sleep also getting lesser as middle night feel hot and running to toilet too.

Hi, I do heard that if pregnant, cannot anyhow take cough syrup. Better check with your obstetrician first. For me, I also take prune juice to help in constipation, it works. You can try it.
My sleep also getting lesser everyday as having backache and baby very active at night. Anyone encounter that too? Am feeling so tired at work everyday. :(

PTB7476

Hi, I do heard that if pregnant, cannot anyhow take cough syrup. Better check with your obstetrician first. For me, I also take prune juice to help in constipation, it works. You can try it.
My sleep also getting lesser everyday as having backache and baby very active at night. Anyone encounter that too? Am feeling so tired at work everyday. :(
lack of sleep yes, just started the day before. wake up in the mid of the night to peng satay and cant go back sleep. checked with gynae this morning it is our body's way of training us for night feeding. she suggest if cant sleep, do relaxing things like reading , listening to music or watch tv but dun peng satay cos they will make it mroe diff for us to go back sleep

Mum2bee

it hv been sometimes i haven come into tis thread alrdy.

Hope every mum is doing well :)

hving a hard time with my sore throat & phlegm :(

i hv started my antenatal class at thomson blk 1 every mon
any mtb is there?hehe

PTB7476

btw just went gynae yesterday and bb head arleady turned down...err...abit early right when i am only 28-29 weeks :err:

did any of your BB turned head down already ??

alstars

btw just went gynae yesterday and baby head arleady turned down...err...abit early right when i am only 28-29 weeks :err:

did any of your baby turned head down already ??

Hi, I visited my obstetrician yst too and my baby's head also turned down le..She was saying that these 2 months just need to wait for baby to come down all the way and its time for delivery lo..Hee :)

Last edited:

MargaretB

btw just went gynae yesterday and baby head arleady turned down...err...abit early right when i am only 28-29 weeks :err:

did any of your baby turned head down already ??
mine already went down when i was in week 26... gynae didn't say anything on that so i think shd be normal.. plus, i check frm BabyCenter Singapore, on bb's development every week, pic shows that in week 25 baby's head already turned down. no need to worry much i think ^_^

MargaretB

Anyone experience bad coughing? I'm in 29wks now and feeling breathless some time and also having bad cough. There is no plegm but just only cough. I'm afraid to take medication like cough syrup cos afrad that the littleone will be affected as well... I also notices that a week did not go to toilet to have proper poo and think my body is very heaty. Sleep also getting lesser as middle night feel hot and running to toilet too.

i had bad cough for at least 3 weeks during my 2nd trimester. didn't dare to take too but the cough was so bad, so i ended up get the cough syrup from KKH during my check up. a whole bottle of it didn't help. so i took some vit-c and slowly like a week later, the cough went off. =)

PTB7476

mine already went down when i was in week 26... gynae didn't say anything on that so i think should be normal.. plus, i check frm BabyCenter Singapore, on baby's development every week, pic shows that in week 25 baby's head already turned down. no need to worry much i think ^_^
i know it is ok...i just find it fast cos alot of pple complain why they in their 30+ week and haben turn down but mine turned so fast...abit scary cos i have yet to start shopping for bb :tlaugh:

MargaretB

also, talk about their heads turning down.. i have some pain at the bottom this morning.. wonder if he's getting lower now? :err:

MargaretB

i know it is ok...i just find it fast cos alot of pple complain why they in their 30+ week and have not turn down but mine turned so fast...abit scary cos i have yet to start shopping for baby :tlaugh:

oh.. maybe theirs turn back after that (in their week 30+) as some of the babies do turn back. haha

i understand how u feel, i got the same feeling too when gynae told me about that! :tlaugh:

PTB7476

oh.. maybe theirs turn back after that (in their week 30+) as some of the babies do turn back. haha

i understand how you feel, i got the same feeling too when gynae told me about that! :tlaugh:
i guess too ..that's why i told hubby time to start shopping cannot drag our feet aleady :tlaugh:

MargaretB

lack of sleep yes, just started the day before. wake up in the mid of the night to peng satay and cant go back sleep. checked with gynae this morning it is our body's way of training us for night feeding. she suggest if cant sleep, do relaxing things like reading , listening to music or watch tv but dont peng satay cos they will make it mroe diff for us to go back sleep
oh.. no wonder we find ourselves can hardly sleep thru the night now.. even a little bit of sound can wake me up! T_T

PTB7476

oh.. no wonder we find ourselves can hardly sleep thru the night now.. even a little bit of sound can wake me up! T_T
yah my gynae said it is our body way of training us to be alert and being a light sleeper so that when the BB slight movement or cry we will wake up :tlaugh:

MargaretB

yah my gynae said it is our body way of training us to be alert and being a light sleeper so that when the baby slight movement or cry we will wake up :tlaugh:
icic~~ learn new thing today!! :Dancing_wub:

when my sis told me that they have wake up mid of night to feed baby, etc.. i was like : hah... must be very tired. but when i was reading your post, i was like: hey, i can't wait for that day even though it's tiring! haha!!

Lim2528

I took the cough syrup that is prescrible by the GP clinic but only took 2 day per night (didn't finish the whole bottle). I guess my body super heaty cos that day, after took 1 time i went to poo whole day (1 wk didn't poo properly). But till now, the cough still have not't get away but slightly better..

MargaretB - your gynae also at KK? How many week you in now? Just asking, how often is your visit? Cos i heard that usually after wk30, the visiting should be bi-weekly but dont know why my gynea still stick with 4wks once and i'm now is 29wks. Mine last visit is wk28 and next visiting will be wk 31.

PTB7476 - no wonder this few days i start to be light sleeper too or even having hard time to doze off yesterday. Unlike in the past, i can sleep even with noise around, it will not disturb me..

eurostar

MTB,
Where do get baby changing mat?
Only saw at Mothercare so far, any alternative?

Start to kan chiong now ,seem many things nvr buy and date getting closer