Edd Nov 2010

bb2010

Hi Hi
I am a mummy who delivery on Nov 2010 oso.. can you share with me regarding yr baby as they are same month old...
how many milk they drink per day? interval hour? sleep pattern?
My son keep to change his practise. nowsday...he quite light sleep. we carry and pat him about 30mins (his eye was closed) and put him down to his bed then he open his big eye to look at you..or some time only put him to his bed abt 15mins then wake up again..very tired lor...any mummy encounter this problem as well? any solution can solve this? somemore, when we feed him milk he oso can spend abt 45mins to finish it and he keep to look at the ceiling, his head turn here turn there...
how long time yr baby can sleep through the night?

keefu

My girl also going to be four months...and she also dun seem to have the intention to flip..my mummy tell me they will flip eventually when they wan to...force them also no use..haaa:001_302:
LOL I see... Cos my relatives keep on telling me to be careful when placing my boy on the bed (I co-sleep with him on a single size bed and his diaper change area is also another single size bed) so they scared he will flip and fall down... Then now I sleep with him on the floor to be safe but all he does is moving his arms and feet vigorously, thought he overweight then cannot flip hahaha...

keefu

my mum-in-law said my boy flipped 2 times. but i've yet to seen it yet...
i tried to make him to flip but i think it's impossible.
last night, i put him on his tummy and he wanted to flip so as to get a better view of the mobile which i put above his cradle. but he failed. lol!!
Maybe he flipped when you go to school? Hehe... I also sometimes put him on his tummy to train his neck and make him exercise then sometimes ended up he gets frustrated when his neck is getting tired from the lifting... Not to mention those saliva drooling on the mattress. Yucks haha. Prolly update see during 4 month they will start to flip a not~

keefu

Hi Hi
I am a mummy who delivery on Nov 2010 oso.. can you share with me regarding yr baby as they are same month old...
how many milk they drink per day? interval hour? sleep pattern?
My son keep to change his practise. nowsday...he quite light sleep. we carry and pat him about 30mins (his eye was closed) and put him down to his bed then he open his big eye to look at you..or some time only put him to his bed abt 15mins then wake up again..very tired lor...any mummy encounter this problem as well? any solution can solve this? somemore, when we feed him milk he oso can spend abt 45mins to finish it and he keep to look at the ceiling, his head turn here turn there...
how long time yr baby can sleep through the night?
Hi, recently I also start to headache about his sleeping issues cos I'm going back to work next week and will be reaching home only around midnight after work for the first week...

For milk I latch him most of the time at home. The last time (last week) my MIL told me that he feed on FM is about 60-90ml around 2 hour interval when I am out with hubby, she said baby want to breastfed more instead. I don't know true a not. But the last time I can see is baby drinking FM with my own eyes is can finish almost 150ml around 3 weeks back...

For sleeping... He will need to latch on around 3 hourly in the midnight and prolly 2 hours in the morning if we're not awake yet... it's not fixed but for sure I never see him sleeping through the whole night before. He definitely will cry for milk then I latch him on lying position then he suckle then fall asleep again... Latching works best for him to sleep but I don't think it should be the solution... If don't latch, same like yours he need to be carried and walk around the house for 20 minutes, then must CAREFULLY put him on the bed but he only sleep well like 10 minutes then start to cry again... Sometimes when we fail to put him down successfully, he will cry out the moment his head almost touches the bed surface, or when we need to sit down and rest a bit...

I hope his sleep habits will automatically wear off...

Edwinie

my son drinks about 700ml of breastmilk.

he drinks every 3 hours. but he takes 1-1.5hrs to finish 1 feeding. very troublesome. he drinks about 140ml each time. so he drink 40ml, close his mouth tight or start playing for 15 minutes, then suddenly remember he still hungry, then cry and drink again until he finish his feed. >.< very long!!!

at night he can sleep for 5-6 hours maximum. if he good boy, he automatic sleep. if he playful, he will keep crying and not start his 5-6 hours of sleep. last night had to on aircon for him so he can sleep peacefully. i think he felt hot.

PTB7476

my boi only flip once a day when his daddy play with him in the morning before going back to work but then it also depend on his mood :tlaugh:

as for feeding..my boi is drinking 150-160ml ...interval will depend whether it is FM or BM.if BM they get hungry fast so it will be around 3-3.5hr ...if FM can stretch 4hrs ... as for night time if we dream feed him at 11 ..he will sleep til around 6am + before asking for milk else ... if his last feed is 9pm...he can sleep til around 4+ before asking for milk

bb2010

my boi only flip once a day when his daddy play with him in the morning before going back to work but then it also depend on his mood :tlaugh:

as for feeding..my boi is drinking 150-160ml ...interval will depend whether it is FM or breast milk.if breast milk they get hungry fast so it will be around 3-3.5hr ...if FM can stretch 4hrs ... as for night time if we dream feed him at 11 ..he will sleep til around 6am + before asking for milk else ... if his last feed is 9pm...he can sleep til around 4+ before asking for milk
wah not bad ler. your son can straight sleep 7 hours during the night time..my son will wake up about 4 hours time after he sleep and he will make noise to ask us carry him.. :( sian..tired oso. he cannot sleep through for long hour during the night time..even day time oso..light sleeper.

alstars

Hi, so long din come online le..have been so busy with my boy..how are all the nov mummies here? U all back to wrk le ma? I'm gg to wrk very soon le, left about 1 week plus only le..now I'm at Taipei with my hubby and PIL, my mum help to look after baby for these few days, really miss him by my side so much..

My boy is drinking about 140-150mls of FM, my milk supply is really very low le, I am so sad that I can't continue to give him the best le..how I wish I can continue to give him BM till 6 mths but guess no choice but yo give up le.
My boy is 3 mths plus nw and can see that he is trying to flip quite alot of times. He is a really very active boy, Keep kicking and making alot of noise..hee..
Now we are training our boy.. we try to make him slp awhile from 8+pm then wake him up at 11+, change his diapers, then feed him and let him slp again, he can really slp throughout midnight, will wake up at 6/7+ am..u all can try too.. :)

bb2010

Hi, so long did not come online ..have been so busy with my boy..how are all the nov mummies here? you all back to wrk ? I'm gg to wrk very soon , left about 1 week plus only ..now I'm at Taipei with my hubby and parent in law, my mum help to look after baby for these few days, really miss him by my side so much..

My boy is drinking about 140-150mls of FM, my milk supply is really very low , I am so sad that I can't continue to give him the best ..how I wish I can continue to give him breast milk till 6 mths but guess no choice but yo give up .
My boy is 3 mths plus now and can see that he is trying to flip quite alot of times. He is a really very active boy, Keep kicking and making alot of noise..hee..
Now we are training our boy.. we try to make him sleep awhile from 8+pm then wake him up at 11+, change his diapers, then feed him and let him sleep again, he can really sleep throughout midnight, will wake up at 6/7+ am..you all can try too.. :)
Hi Hi..yr son will sleep by his own? i oso thinking to train my son the sleep pattern since he is 3 months now. my son need to carry him till sleep..he is not able sleep by his own. :( i dare not wake him up after he sleep bcos i scare he cannot sleep back and need us to carry again or he dun wan drink milk then make him pek chek..hahaha. how long for the milk interval? 3 hours? sometime my son refuse to drink milk .

PTB7476

wah not bad ler. your son can straight sleep 7 hours during the night time..my son will wake up about 4 hours time after he sleep and he will make noise to ask us carry him.. :( sian..tired oso. he cannot sleep through for long hour during the night time..even day time oso..light sleeper.
how old is your son? i know what is it like... my son used to be like yours too... 4hr wake up but some how he change...maybe you want to try dream feed him at 11 before u go bed maybe it might work

keefu

Wow 4 hours is better than mine... Just last night he managed to sleep 3 hours after hugging him a while and put him on my bed to sleep. I think he's breastfed at night with me which explain the shorter sleeping hours ?

Wow 4 hours is better than mine... Just last night he managed to sleep 3 hours after hugging him a while and put him on my bed to sleep. I think he's breastfed at night with me which explain the shorter sleeping hours ?
my bb gal also drinks breastmilk...but usually her last feed is at 1am...then she can sleep all the way till 6am-7am then wake up ask for milk leh..her routine now is usually like that...she can sleep through out 5-6 hours at nite liao..

But her pattern is that i can neber know how much she wants to drink in the day time...sometimes she 4-5 hours no drink just keep on sleeping...make her wake up then she refuse to wake up n get piss off...sometimes 2 hours plus then start to scream till no breath...sometimes she can finish 150ml within 5 mins...but sometimes she drink 100ml liao then start to play and refuse to drink n spit out all her milk..then play play then sleep liao...then waste the breastmilk Haha..dunno wat to do with her...

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

Clean Freak??We are offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services.
We do not represent any vacuum cleaner company therefore we would not
hard-sell any expensive machine/ any cleaning packages
just give us a call/sms for a cleaner environment cleaning
appointment-Just that simple

Check it out at the link below
YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty a clean looking mattress is,for benefit of our health
and loved one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress: S$40
- subsequent item (can be sofa/carpet etc): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Alex now @ 97618563 for appointments.

For sure you will not regret to engage our serious cleaning service attitude

"let live in a clean environment!"

Edwinie

my bb gal also drinks breastmilk...but usually her last feed is at 1am...then she can sleep all the way till 6am-7am then wake up ask for milk leh..her routine now is usually like that...she can sleep through out 5-6 hours at nite liao..

But her pattern is that i can neber know how much she wants to drink in the day time...sometimes she 4-5 hours no drink just keep on sleeping...make her wake up then she refuse to wake up n get piss off...sometimes 2 hours plus then start to scream till no breath...sometimes she can finish 150ml within 5 mins...but sometimes she drink 100ml liao then start to play and refuse to drink n spit out all her milk..then play play then sleep liao...then waste the breastmilk Haha..dunno wat to do with her...
My son also the same! Very inconsistent drinking timing and volume... Hard to pre-prepare for him.. Not sure whether i am partly responsible for that habit because every time he hungry I feed and I don't follow a standard timing.. But lucky can sleep like your daughter. Can sleep 5-6 hours at night.

keefu

I'm so envious that even if breastfeeding your babies can manage to sleep through the night. Right now at this hour, baby is making noises after 2 hours plus of sleep, faint...

PTB7476

I'm so envious that even if breastfeeding your babies can manage to sleep through the night. Right now at this hour, baby is making noises after 2 hours plus of sleep, faint...
BB not having enuff izzt ?? cos by now if they have enuff milk they will sleep longer right ?

how much is your bb drinking now ? did you find out ? or still complete latching on ?

My son also the same! Very inconsistent drinking timing and volume... Hard to pre-prepare for him.. Not sure whether i am partly responsible for that habit because every time he hungry I feed and I dont't follow a standard timing.. But lucky can sleep like your daughter. Can sleep 5-6 hours at night.
ya lor, i think i m responsible for my gal's inconsistent drinking timing n vol as last time whenever she crys, my mil keep telling me she is hungry n i just feed her...so end up always feed her on demand, but sometimes i think she just scream for attention even though she is not hungry...

Now i try to feed her on a 4 hour basis....but i am back to work...i know once she scream my mil will feed her...:""""

I try to train my bb even though she is on express breast milk...after her 1am feed, i will make her sleep...try to make a condusive sleeping environment...clean her up, feed her then off all the light and on classical music + aircon...initially when she make noises after 1-2 hours of sleep, i try to tap her back to sleep without giving her milk...tell her its sleeping time...slowly she get use to this routine and then slowly she can sleep to 5-6 hours liao...

bb2010

how old is your son? i know what is it like... my son used to be like yours too... 4hr wake up but some how he change...maybe you want to try dream feed him at 11 before you go bed maybe it might work

My son now is 3months first week. is it? i scare when i wake him up then he dun wan sleep lioa..haha.. somemore my son very stubborn one..if he dun like to drink ..he die die dun drink one.. anyway, i will try to feed him before 11pm c how first.thanks ya.
btw , do u mean " dream feed" mean dun wake him up and just let him to drink milk ah?

PTB7476

My son now is 3months first week. is it? i scare when i wake him up then he dont want sleep lioa..haha.. somemore my son very stubborn one..if he dont like to drink ..he die die dont drink one.. anyway, i will try to feed him before 11pm c how first.thanks ya.
btw , do you mean " dream feed" mean dont wake him up and just let him to drink milk ?
then your son is the same as my son... also 3mth+1wk.. my son also stubborn when he dun want to drink he will kick and turn like mad... so i will take break and play with him for 5-10mins then he will continue to drink..maybe you want to give it a try

dream feed is simply to feed your baby while he is still asleep :001_302: