Edd nov 2011

ftlad

seems like most of you are staying North Eastern?

I think we better get each other number first before the meet up.

Sherwawa: what time did u go? I went 2 plus until 5 plus, still okie.alot of ppl but not really overcrowded.But I think if go today or next few days sure overcrowded,plus no parking.But the expo is at Hall 6B, can actually park the Carpark behind Hall 6.And parking fee is cheaper compared to parking in the front.
I stay in Tampines :eek:

Hakida

When I was at th expo yesterday ,I came across this booth brillkids playing a video of this little girl reading at a very young age.I was asking my hubby do you want your gal to be able to read at such a young age.Then he replies,Don't need to stress her.When she goes to nursery,she will be able to read and write.He says don't need to be so kiasu.Let her have an enjoyable childhood.

hotmilktea

Yah lor. I also feel very bored not because nothing to do, but attending to baby all the time.
I stopped working in dec 2010 till now le, I missed work life and office politics!
Haha. I will look for a job after my driving passed bah.

How r we going to eexchange numbers here?

How is it SAHM? sometimes I really feel bored.Its a 24 hour job.No one to gossip with me

mrswan

qiqi: babies bellies not bad, I always fall asleep while massage, she come to my hse, ya mine oso not friendly as in chit chat with me but I just enjoy the massage haha

yingzy: if im not wrong, u use this nick for msn or fb before haha... Oh understand understand, u need more leave now haha

mrswan

Shermaine: no prob :)

Jean: ya I also don't want to stress her, I want her to enjoy what she is doing then she will advance. Forcing will only get neg result, and of cos I will be there to help her. Sign up few short course like ballet, piano, etc... If she enjoy it, will continue. If not, then we stop :)

yingzy

qiqi: babies bellies not bad, I always fall asleep while massage, she come to my hse, ya mine oso not friendly as in chit chat with me but I just enjoy the massage haha

yingzy: if im not wrong, u use this nick for msn or fb before haha... Oh understand understand, u need more leave now haha
ya...used in fb :) hehe!

mrswan

mummies, PM me your numbers, I will consolidate and add group in whatsapp, then you all intro and add each other :)

mrswan

Sengkang but I move to rental condo in loyang which is just 2 bus stop away from my mum hse, so I can visit my gal everyday hehe

hotmilktea

Any mummies still keen to join our outing? Please leave message here :)
We are very friendly n chatty mummies that only takes a while to warm up

mrswan

2011 Nov Mummies and Babies gathering
Date: 18 Jun 12
Time: 1.30pm
Venue: Vivocity, Fruittartshop Fruit Paradise #01-59 (near Vivomart)
Entry requirement: Must be mummy with baby
Daddies can join too but will be bored hahaha.. topic are mummies and babies sharing
Non Nov babies are welcome too

Attendances:
Mrswan (Wendy) with baby gal
Hotmilktea(Amanda) with baby boy
Hakida (Jeanne) pronounce as Jean with baby gal
Ftlad (Ruth) with baby gal
Sherwawa (Shermaine) with baby boy
Xiaoqi(qiqi) with baby girl
ladyluck1801 (Cafren) with baby boy