Edd nov 2011

WTS BNIB food/bottle warmer

Hi mummies,

Any of you yet to buy bottle/food warmer? I have a spare brand new Chicco brand bottle/food warmer to let go at $30. Self collect at CCK. Interested pls SMS me at 84848583. : ))

hpc

Hi all mummies to be,I,m a full-time bbs in Pasir Ris.I'm available next yr as the present toddler+brother will be sifting out of here,don't need my service by then.I have more than 25yrs experience taking care of infants.PM me if u need a bbs in the east,twins are welcome.

hotmilktea

mummyjan, i am turning week 20 tmr as well.

i felt 2 small tap before when i was lying down on my bed very quietly. but thats about it, not sure if it is the baby also...cant wait for the real kicks to start coming in! my nx gynae appt is 22 june and detail scan is 1 july. urs ?

Hi Bangalah, I'm turning 20wks tml... Wonder how the feeling like?!!

bangalah

Hee.. Really wondering how the feel like? Btw gals how many weeks then you gals know your baby gender? Tomorow is my appt hope can see the gender by then. Kinda excited!!! :D

MummyJan

Hi hotmilktea, my fetal anomaly scan (not sure if u r refering to the same term as "detail scan") is on the 27th Jun & my next gynae appt is 2nd Jul.

Hi bangalah, normally is ard 16-18wk most prob can cfm gender. For me, doctor can tell my baby's gender when I'm abt 14wks bt cfm when i'm on wk 18. How many wks r u alrdy & when is ur next gynae appt??

Btw girls, tis morning I felt a sharp pull in my tummy while walking. Dunno is baby moving or wat.... Anyone experienced tis b4?!

bangalah

H mummyjan, im now in my week 18. Today is went for my appt n confirm is a boy! Ya, i experience the sharp pull too but not walking instead standing..

hotmilktea

yup, is also known as fetal anomaly scan :)

its very frustrating when everyone was saying we can feel obvious movement from week 20 onwards, then u will feel it everyday and throughout the day. i think only by then i will take it as the real baby movements. my gynae told me is btw week 20 and week 22.

baby pls move and let me feel it !!!

Hi hotmilktea, my fetal anomaly scan (not sure if u r refering to the same term as "detail scan") is on the 27th Jun & my next gynae appt is 2nd Jul.

Hi bangalah, normally is ard 16-18wk most prob can cfm gender. For me, doctor can tell my baby's gender when I'm abt 14wks bt cfm when i'm on wk 18. How many wks r u alrdy & when is ur next gynae appt??

Btw girls, tis morning I felt a sharp pull in my tummy while walking. Dunno is baby moving or wat.... Anyone experienced tis b4?!

MummyJan

yup, is also known as fetal anomaly scan :)

its very frustrating when everyone was saying we can feel obvious movement from week 20 onwards, then u will feel it everyday and throughout the day. i think only by then i will take it as the real baby movements. my gynae told me is btw week 20 and week 22.

baby pls move and let me feel it !!!
Yeh, totally agree wif u.... EVryday my hubby & I been telling baby to move or kick. Can't wait to feel it!! Lolx

b3iib3ii

Hi Mummies, I'm new here. And this is my 1st pregnancy. My EDD is on 1Nov at Raffles Hospital. Currently 20weeks going 21weeks.

I read a news saying about sleeping position. It says that sleeping on the back or right side, rather than the left, doubled the risk of still-birth, but only to almost four in 1,000.
But I feel difficult to sleep on the right side at all time. Anybody try it before?

you can refer to this link
BBC News - Sleep position during pregnancy 'link to still-birth'

hotmilktea

hi and welcome!

yes, my gynae at week 4 to sleep on my left already...way before the news out... i love my gynae...he so experience :p

Hi Mummies, I'm new here. And this is my 1st pregnancy. My EDD is on 1Nov at Raffles Hospital. Currently 20weeks going 21weeks.

I read a news saying about sleeping position. It says that sleeping on the back or right side, rather than the left, doubled the risk of still-birth, but only to almost four in 1,000.
But I feel difficult to sleep on the right side at all time. Anybody try it before?

you can refer to this link
BBC News - Sleep position during pregnancy 'link to still-birth'

hu1j13

Hi gals!! My edd is 29 Nov and my doc is bernadette yvonne soong from TMC.
Im supposedly able to know my bb's gender last week but my bb keep sittin cross-legged and refused to let us know his gender. so i can't wait for my nxt mth visit to find out!

im 17 wks preg now and cant feel my bb's movement too. heard once he starts moving we will find it v hard to slp @ nite cos he will keep moving. wonder how it feels like :001_302:

Hi gals!! My edd is 29 Nov and my doc is bernadette yvonne soong from Thomson Medical Center.
Im supposedly able to know my baby's gender last week but my baby keep sittin cross-legged and refused to let us know his gender. so i can't wait for my nxt month visit to find out!

im 17 wks preg now and cant feel my baby's movement too. heard once he starts moving we will find it very hard to sleep @ nite cos he will keep moving. wonder how it feels like :001_302:
hi....im also in my 17th wk now....next mth im going for my detailed scan at TMC on the 13th...when's yours? is ur tummy getting bigger now?

hu1j13

hi....im also in my 17th wk now....next mth im going for my detailed scan at TMC on the 13th...when's yours? is ur tummy getting bigger now?
im gg nxt mth on 18 for my A3 scan. u takin ur A3 scan too??
yup, bigger liao. think gg to need maternity clothes liao. haha. urs?? do u know ur baby gender?

MummyJan

Have any went for the detailed scan already?? Mine is scheduled next mon... Wonder what are the things they gonna do?!!