Edd nov 2011

hotmilktea

oh, i bought it from mothercare GSS. i think they still have the promotion now, i think it is $299 like that. but its only a cot, cannot be converted to toddler bed. u can go see there.

wahahaha.. hotmilktea, you are on shopping spree.. fun hor.. btw, where did you buy the baby cot and how much is it (if you dun mind sharing) ?

Sherwawa

Actually, I have no preference on e gender. But a lot of preloved items r for bb boy. Durianfan, u can Chk out kiddy palace for bb's cot. It's cost ard $300 and includes bedding. How abt ubi hypermart?

moonlightmist

Dear mummies and mummies to be,

sorry to interrupt.
I’m five months pregnant and I’m still wearing my pre-pregnancy fav shorts, skirts and pants.
I've bought this belly belt and I would like to share this wonderful product with you!

Box.jpg

Is your little one growing in your tummy right now?
Like most pregnant ladies, do you have the headache of not being able to fit into your pre-pregnancy bottoms (shorts, skirts, pants)?
But you dont feel like buying maternity pants because they are so so expensive.
And you cant get normal bottoms in bigger size because though they fit your bulge and bum, they are too roomy for your legs!

Belly belt can solve your problem!

Even new mummies who have given birth can use this belly belt to fit into their prepregnancy bottoms almost immediately after birth!
So, how does it work?

Content.jpgBelts.jpg

It has four elastic bands, the belts.
Two shorter ones for earlier stages of pregnancy and two longer ones for later trimesters.
It can be fitted on buttons as well as metal clasps on bottoms.

In addition there are three pieces of cloth for you to tuck into your bottoms when your tummy grows bigger and the "gap" in your bottoms gets wider
Different colours to match different clothes, how thoughtful!

This is how it looks on my shorts.
This is the button belt without the cloth.
button belt on shorts.jpg

This is the metal clasp belt with the cloth.
clasp belt with cloth.jpg

And all you have to do is to wear a long top to cover it and no one can tell you are having the belly belt on!
with top over.jpg

For a limited time only!

FREE POSTAGE!
FREE BRA EXTENDER!

Each box is selling for $29.90.

To order,
email me at leeminyu@gmail.com :001_302:

1. Let me know how many boxes you'll like. you'll only need one box unless you are ordering for someone else too.

2. What colour of the bra extender, black or beige would you want?

3. Transfer $29.90 to POSB Savings 126-52260-6, stating your forum userid. This is for easy identification.

4. Let me know when the transfer is done, preferably with your transaction ref no. If you can, time and date too. Let me know if its internet banking or ATM transfer.

5. PM your mailing address and contact no (just in case)
I'll mail out your purchase asap!

Sherwawa

Hello mummies

I jus went for my detailed scan at kkh and e results showed dat my bb is a boy! My scan took 20 mins. The sonograher measured e length of e arms but not the fingers.. I wonder if diff places Ve diff practices. My bb SDS of AC is -0.85. E range is from -2 to 2, meaning my bb is on e smaller side:(

durianfan

Congrats.. prince coming your way too :001_302::001_302: I will be going for mine this friday.

I heard from my MIL that drinking double boiled chicken essence can help to grow the baby. some said durian can help too. Maybe you can check with your gynae what type of food can help..

Sherwawa

Thanks for the advice! I took durian during my 1st trim but doesn't seem to help. Do keep us update abt your scan results.

lingx

Thanks for the advice! I took durian during my 1st trim but doesn't seem to help. Do keep us update abt your scan results.
dont take too much durian!! cos its high in fat and sugar. i guess just eat healthily, more red meat, steam fish, chicken, berries, tomatos, etc, stuffs like that. basically, eat wad u like, but those fatty stuffs must control. doc just called me up and said my bb got inconsistent blood flow. no wonder i always so sleeepy and keep dozing off during work. HAHA!

bangalah

Hi gals, went for my detail scan n found out that my placenta quite low. But doc reassured me not to worried cos as time go by, the placenta might move upward. But im still quite worried :(

lingx

Hi gals, went for my detail scan n found out that my placenta quite low. But doc reassured me not to worried cos as time go by, the placenta might move upward. But im still quite worried :(
hello, placenta low meaning what? my doc called me ystd and told me he looked thru the detailed scan and found my baby blood flow not constant.. but last week when he checked in his room(non detailed) he said "ur baby is so active, cant stop kicking!" but i dont feel a thing.

Sherwawa

Hi bangalah,

My placenta is also quite low but I'm nt worried at all. I was informed dat 80% of time, the placenta will move upwards as the pregnancy progresses. We jus need to watch out for any bleeding n avoid strenuous exercise. If bleeding occurs, I was told to proceed to hospital immediately. My gf found out she had low placenta during her detailed scan and it moved upwards- she s in her 30+ gestation now.

durianfan

hi ladies,

have you started buying maternity clothings ? If yes, where do you shop ?

can you feel your baby kicking ?

mrswan

Hi mummies,

Im going to NUH for my detail scan tomorrow, so excited now. 2 doctors said 90% girl but I still have doubts, cos baby so active that I can feel her moving and kicking, cause me to run toilet frequently.

Actually what to expect during detail scan? Who will be doing the scan, doc or nurse?

mrswan

hi ladies,

have you started buying maternity clothings ? If yes, where do you shop ?

can you feel your baby kicking ?
Yup, bought pants from kiddy palace. Some dresses in osmose which still can wear now but later on will have to get even more loose dress or top.

Yes everyday, every few hrs...

lingx

Hi mummies,

Im going to NUH for my detail scan tomorrow, so excited now. 2 doctors said 90% girl but I still have doubts, cos baby so active that I can feel her moving and kicking, cause me to run toilet frequently.

Actually what to expect during detail scan? Who will be doing the scan, doc or nurse?
mine is a lady specialized in all scanning. dont know wad is she called. but my gynae did some ultrasound before i went to see the lady. are u about 5 mths now? the person will take a detailed scan of your baby, like the width of the head, body, legs, show u their genitals, check for Down's, check lips, hear the blood flow if its consistent or not, left and right ventricle of the heart, check kidneys, check brain, check eyeballs, ears, fingers. really really cute to see them on screen.

lingx

btw, im sure u ladies saw some person advertising for "belly belt "in most forums. u can get it in mothercare. i got mind from there, and u really save up a lot of money from buying new clothes. its $29.90. do check it out :)