Edd nov 2011

MummyJan

I also delivering at mt. A. Couple of my friends used to deliver at mt A & all their feedback sounds gd. Heard tt the food is gd too!!

panpan

I also delivering at mt. A. Couple of my friends used to deliver at mt A & all their feedback sounds gd. Heard tt the food is gd too!!
oooo... yes!! i read that the food is good there tat's why i'm going there!! *i'm such a glutton.. hahaha*

lingx

she told me like baby tub or smth. i dont kno. she ask me find out myself. but she does recommend MT A as they give a lot good stuffs to the mother.

didy

i havent deliver, so i dunno what kind of freebies will they give upon delivery and discharge from hospital. but i dun think i will choose a hospital simply base on the freebies they give..

didy

sure sure! but i'm just 3 weeks ahead of u (am 27 weeks now)... so is it in time for u to change hospital?

lingx

nope. haha. still sticking to TMC cos this gynae delivered me! :) dr said im estimated 24 weeks according to the scan though. this sat i will know more.

Sherwawa

Thanks Sherwawa :)

I still prefer to deliver at Kandang Kerbau Hospital so cannot follow Dr Irene Chua, though she is nice too :)
btw 32 years old still young ;)

Hi escago

Do u happen to Ve dr Irene chua's contact wen she goes private? Do u Ve e exact date of er leaving kkh? I Ve diff making appt to see her in kkh:(

missyqiqi

mommies, got anyone experience this:

had my scan done last month was told its a baby girl, hubby and I very happy.

After that when ppl ask boy or girl, I was happily said is girl, then some will splash me "cold" water and say sure a not, later few months later the scan show otherwise leh...

I was like -.-" and guess what when I first heard it I got nightmare that very night, the dream wasn't that bad but doesn't makes you feel comfortable.

I know having boy or girl is not very very important, coz the most important is the baby's health. But just that when U know you got pregnant you want a baby girl, you got it, then ur mentally etc change you see..

feel like asking my doctor do another scan for me when I'm going for my appointment next week..

didy

Hi missyqiqi, I am opposite from you, but i did experience the same thing as u...

i'm carrying a boy, and when i just found out that my baby is a boy, some pple made comments like "sure or not, maybe its the umbilical cord". i just brush the comments aside... because those just sound like very sour comments.

dont let negativity affect you. sure you can ask ur gynae to confirm gender again when you go for your appointment next week, by 25 weeks gender is already very clear already.

just dont let other pple's comment affect you. cheers!

escago

Hi escago

Do u happen to Ve dr Irene chua's contact wen she goes private? Do u Ve e exact date of er leaving kkh? I Ve diff making appt to see her in kkh:(
Hi Sherwawa,

She didn't give me her contact, I only know she is going to Gleneagles. She said she is leaving in mid Aug, no exact date given. Why don't you call up the appointment line and check, probably they will know?

escago

mommies, got anyone experience this:

had my scan done last month was told its a baby girl, hubby and I very happy.

After that when ppl ask boy or girl, I was happily said is girl, then some will splash me "cold" water and say sure a not, later few months later the scan show otherwise leh...

I was like -.-" and guess what when I first heard it I got nightmare that very night, the dream wasn't that bad but doesn't makes you feel comfortable.

I know having boy or girl is not very very important, coz the most important is the baby's health. But just that when U know you got pregnant you want a baby girl, you got it, then ur mentally etc change you see..

feel like asking my doctor do another scan for me when I'm going for my appointment next week..
Hi missyqiqi,

I am also expecting a girl :) and someone just confidently commented: "you expecting boy boy right? cos your tummy looks pointy." Anyway I agree with didy that we should not let other people's comments affect us. cos we should stay happy and positive! ;)

Sherwawa

Hi Sherwawa,

She didn't give me her contact, I only know she is going to Gleneagles. She said she is leaving in mid Aug, no exact date given. Why dont't you call up the appointment line and check, probably they will know?

Thanks escago for Yr prompt reply. I did call e appt line but e operator d nt Ve a single clue.

bangalah

Hi gals,im delivered at Mt Alvernia n comtempleting what bed should i chose after i deliver? 2 bedded or 4 beded? Any advise?

Sherwawa

I jus did my maternity photoshoot and I can't wait to view my pictures! Anyone of u Tot of capturing this special moment?

missyqiqi

didy: trying my best to forget the whole thing. -.-" but seriously i dont't think the doctor or the technician dont't know how to differentiate umbilical cord and baby boy sex organ.. the person who make such comment is really sour grape.
Ya, will be asking my doc to do another scan for me next week. Just to make myself at ease. escago: I also got such comments about tummy, my face didn't change, no breakout etc.. so must be boy. I was like no, when my sister was having her baby boy, her complexion becomes good. Then they will say, you will gal right, that y you say like that.. Y all this people like to make such comments. But right now, I dont't really care, just focus on my baby stuff etc..

but then i didn't let my hubby know, coz he likes baby girl a lot, don't want to make him stress out or let him feel sad..

Sherwawa: Gal, if u want I can check for you if u don't mind waiting coz I'm working in Gleneagles, but I can only get the updated list maybe end august since u said she will be practicing here mid august.

Planning to do the shoot, but will be asking my brother to take haha, instead of the professional one. Show us the pics once you got it ok!! I love looking at pregnant photos hehe..

durianfan

Sherwawa,

Where did you do the maternity shoots ? I am planning to do one during my 3rd trimester. Do share your pics okie.