Edd nov 2011

hotmilktea

dont let pple's comment affect you :) i also experienced that and i find it very annoying because those pple that comments are either sour grape or pple that are of not much relation to u. my complexion and face didnt change, but i am expecting a boy, some pple also asked sure or not, wait till later than confirmed better. (i was confirmed a boy at week 12). and some pple whom really wants a boy so much but got a girl instead will tell u say things like tat.

just stay happy !

mommies, got anyone experience this:

had my scan done last month was told its a baby girl, hubby and I very happy.

After that when ppl ask boy or girl, I was happily said is girl, then some will splash me "cold" water and say sure a not, later few months later the scan show otherwise leh...

I was like -.-" and guess what when I first heard it I got nightmare that very night, the dream wasn't that bad but doesn't makes you feel comfortable.

I know having boy or girl is not very very important, coz the most important is the baby's health. But just that when U know you got pregnant you want a baby girl, you got it, then ur mentally etc change you see..

feel like asking my doctor do another scan for me when I'm going for my appointment next week..

missyqiqi

dont let pple's comment affect you :) i also experienced that and i find it very annoying because those pple that comments are either sour grape or pple that are of not much relation to you. my complexion and face didnt change, but i am expecting a boy, some pple also asked sure or not, wait till later than confirmed better. (i was confirmed a boy at week 12). and some pple whom really wants a boy so much but got a girl instead will tell you say things like that.

just stay happy !

Thanks babe, anyway will be seeing Dr Han today, so going to ask him check again. :)

Btw, Sherwawa her clinic is at Gleneagles Medical Centre #06-01. Still under renovation :)

Sherwawa

Hi,

Anyone know how many weeks should I start to drink Coconut before birth?
Hi

According to my gf who attended antenatal classes, she had been informed dat one Shld start drinking coconut water at 36 wks of gestation once a wk. Hope u find it useful.

vis

Hi ladies,

I have not logged in to the forum for so long, and so many nov mummies now..:Dancing_wub: perhaps we can have a tracking list of nov mummies due date here..

I am having a baby gal.. haven't really shop for baby stuffs yet.. What necessary stuffs we need to buy? I already had stroller, babycot, carseat, walker from my sis n frenz.. so only need baby clothes, diapers, baby bibs, mittens ??

Missyqiqi: surprised to see you here.. I used to be a reader of your blog.. :D did you still write your blog? Congrats to you btw!

didy

hi Worthy Lady my EDD also 06.11 and my doc is Dr Woo at thomson
hi jesslim, who are u replying to? anyway, my EDD is also 6 nov! and i am with dr judy wong at tmc. i just went for the check up today, and baby is weighing 1.1kg today. so happy :)

jesslim

hi i not good in using this forum and i am actually replying to you as i saw ur EDD same as mine. My doc is Doc Woo but i went to his clinic at Tiong bahru Thomson women clinic. i can either choose TMC or Mt A but i will be taking TMC cos my 1st baby born there at yr2009. so you week27 now right? oh ur baby already 1.1kg so good! my next appt is next Wed and hope my baby boy will be atleast 1kg. as last appt which is 3week ago when i was week24 my baby only 564g which doc say normally should be 600g. Hope next week appt will see my baby bigger. hey ur black line on your stomach appear already? mine not yet

didy

hi i not good in using this forum and i am actually replying to you as i saw ur EDD same as mine. My doc is Doc Woo but i went to his clinic at Tiong bahru Thomson women clinic. i can either choose TMC or Mt A but i will be taking TMC cos my 1st baby born there at yr2009. so you week27 now right? oh ur baby already 1.1kg so good! my next appt is next Wed and hope my baby boy will be atleast 1kg. as last appt which is 3week ago when i was week24 my baby only 564g which doc say normally should be 600g. Hope next week appt will see my baby bigger. hey ur black line on your stomach appear already? mine not yet
hi jesslim, i am week 28 now already. so happy.. finally third trimester! yes the line on my tummy has already appeared, in fact it has appeared quite long ago, kinda since first trimester, and its getting even darker now.

update us on ur next gynae appt! :)

missyqiqi

Sherwawa: welcome

Vis;
hihi.. congrats on ur pregnancy :D Yap, I have been lazy and busy haha, but this few weeks have been redecorate my blog hopefully to restart blogging again, because now i'm quite free.

previously i have posted this link, you can buy the stuff according to the link. Some items are not necessary, some you can get it for free when we buy big items like baby cot, pram etc normally will come with some free gifts. just a guild line ya :)

hotmilktea

today went for checkup at 29 weeks, baby is 1.38kg and i gained 8kg as of now. gynae say most likely i will reach 11kg for this pregnancy.
his head also move down already.
gynae ask me to monitor his movements everyday from now, i feel it is quite stressful to monitor.
nx appt will be in 3 weeks time and at week 36 will check if pelvic big enough for natural delivery.
time seems to be flying now !!!

missyqiqi

today went for checkup at 29 weeks, baby is 1.38kg and i gained 8kg as of now. gynae say most likely i will reach 11kg for this pregnancy.
gynae ask me to monitor his movements everyday from now, i feel it is quite stressful to monitor.
nx appt will be in 3 weeks time and at week 36 will check if pelvic big enough for natural delivery.

hehe so excited!! :D time really flies yah! U are 3 weeks earlier than me :p hopefully next visit my gynae will tell me how much my baby weighs.

I understand the stress of taking note, haha, coz i tried taking it myself using my iphone apps, but when I'm busy at work, i forget about it. But i do take note of the time when my baby kicks, normally my baby will have a special timing, like early in the morning when I wake up, in the evening and when i go to sleep, when I go to sleep I will sing song for her, so she's quite active at that period. Maybe u can try this method, try to take note when baby kick most frequently.

MummyJan

I'm going to see my gynae tml.... Taking glucose test & blood test.

Hope evrything goes smoothly...

Memories03

HI Mummies-to-be,

I newbie to this forum and going to be mum in Nov too.. Mine is 26 weeks le , I am excited but at the same time very stress abt it. This is my first child and I have any experience with kids at all.. I afraid, I not sure what should i do and how to go abt it....There seems alot of things that I haven purchases.

Currently, we are planing to hire a maid but the problem is the maid have the place to stay and my in law hse is messy due to moving hse soon in Dec/Jan..<y hse is onli ready in 2015. I not sure what should i do ?? any suggestions ??

Thanks
Memories03

panpan

HI Mummies-to-be,

I newbie to this forum and going to be mum in Nov too.. Mine is 26 weeks le , I am excited but at the same time very stress abt it. This is my first child and I have any experience with kids at all.. I afraid, I not sure what should i do and how to go abt it....There seems alot of things that I haven purchases.

Currently, we are planing to hire a maid but the problem is the maid have the place to stay and my in law hse is messy due to moving hse soon in Dec/Jan..<y hse is onli ready in 2015. I not sure what should i do ?? any suggestions ??

Thanks
Memories03
Hi memories! i'm in the same situation as you (26wks and staying with in laws!).. and my house is not ready till 4 yrs later too!! I think part time maid is betta as you will not have a place for the maid to sleep in. (and this is wat i was planning too)

As for the items, you can search for a list of items to buy (do think through it as not everything stated in the list is necessary depending if you were to breastfeed or bottlefeed.)

Hope this helps!

hotmilktea

I'm going to see my gynae tml.... Taking glucose test & blood test.

Hope evrything goes smoothly...
hi mummy Jan, which week are u in currently? Why is there glucose and blood test?
I knw I be having 1 in 3 weeks time to test for hepatitis but no glucose test.