Edd nov 2011

Sherwawa

Didy, u brought up an impt topic. I ve nt given any tots yet. Appreciate if mummies can share their research findings on which play grp to send. TIA

didy

Mrswan, but play group is different from childcare wor. Play group is like 2-3hrs a day, and maybe everyday or alternate days.

didy

Sherwawa I guess it would depend on where you stay. As my ds would be with my dad while I go to work, I am trying to find a suitable one near my dad's house. I guess proximity is always the first priority.

okiedog is have 30% sale for 2011 series bag . very good come with
bottle holder with insulation, PEVA changing matt with antibacterial treatment ,matching accessory bag,clipix hooks to attach the bag on strollers

News & Promotions

I'm planning to send my boy for half day play group when he turns 18mths.
I hv pre-registered him under My First Skool juz underneath my parents block in amk.

nicolemeiyee

Hi all, new to this forum.
I'm planning to return to work soon. My son just turn 1. Was thinking of getting a maid because both my husband and myself travel pretty often. But heard of so many stories about maid...

My mum can't help me. And I don't wanna my IL to help me cause of certain issue.

Dont know what to do... Any suggestions?

mrswan

Ohhh... my mum wont want, she want me to wait till she is 2 yrs old. But I planned to throw her in at 18mths hehe...

Mrswan, but play group is different from childcare wor. Play group is like 2-3hrs a day, and maybe everyday or alternate days.

mrswan

Infant Care Centre near your house or workplace will be the best option. Nanny and Maid is scary without monitoring, unless install camera at home.

Hi all, new to this forum.
I'm planning to return to work soon. My son just turn 1. Was thinking of getting a maid because both my husband and myself travel pretty often. But heard of so many stories about maid...

My mum can't help me. And I don't wanna my IL to help me cause of certain issue.

Dont know what to do... Any suggestions?

yingzy

nowadays being mum is not easy in SG... can really trust no one to look after ur kids... SG sld hv a fund for mum to stay home n take care of kids till they are 18 months! Somemore SG is so rich! this will also encourage n boost the birth rate i believe... haha!

vis

happy birthday to all the babies!

my gal birthday had just passed ytd! haha..

hello everyone.. hw are you, mummies? do you all still have meetup?