EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

nature59

Just delivered baby boy 10 days before EDD :) he was only 3.2 kg. i was having period like cramps and lower back pain for 2 nights and 1 day.. Then saw bright red blood and rushed to hospital and cervix was already dilated to 3 cm.. Did check up with gynae 2 days ago but at that time cervix was closed.. So mommies, pls do not upset if your cervix is still close, it can dialate any time and not to overlook your "show" symptoms.. I also really didnt expect to deliver so early since my cervix was closed and People said period like cramps and back pain is quite normal.
Congrats momtobe! Hope you are recovering well!

Hi terwinkle & wbobblymumy

Thanks so much for giving us the details. Hope both of you can get more breast milk soon. Really appreciate ur help to share with us. Rest more too. :)

Hi babyeskimo

Thanks for ur help too..yup, I think it's really upto individual health & situation abt breast milk thingy. Hope we all can hv enough milk after we give birth. Hehe. :)

I heard from my gynae that most women do not have their babies engaged before labour. It's during labour that the baby gets engaged, so don't despair!

Just delivered baby boy 10 days before EDD :) he was only 3.2 kg. i was having period like cramps and lower back pain for 2 nights and 1 day.. Then saw bright red blood and rushed to hospital and cervix was already dilated to 3 cm.. Did check up with gynae 2 days ago but at that time cervix was closed.. So mommies, pls do not upset if your cervix is still close, it can dialate any time and not to overlook your "show" symptoms.. I also really didnt expect to deliver so early since my cervix was closed and People said period like cramps and back pain is quite normal.
Congrats Momtobe !

teriwinkle

Hi wobblymummy and momtobe, how much weight did you guys lost after delivery? Mine's only a pathetic 3kg from the 13kg I have overall gained. Oh dear!

Chewysee

nature59:711769 said:
Until now i dont feel regular bh contractions and dont have any pelvic pains or period-like cramps or heartburn. does it mean my baby hasn't dropped yet and will be overdue?? 38 weeks today
Hi Chewysee, same here! 38+1 weeks fr me..
Do u Have all the symptoms yet? And did gynae check whether u're dilated? Mine didn't until now):

Chewysee

Katherine57:711812 said:
I heard from my gynae that most women do not have their babies engaged before labour. It's during labour that the baby gets engaged, so don't despair!
Oh Issit? Cause I saw another thread abt this and all the mummies there like said their babies were engaged and stuff. I thought I was the only one