EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

joasiss

Im buying Carter's from Kohl's too. Cute?
http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524892822941&crosssell=true

Ibie

Anyone drinking milk for pregnant mum here? I an trying out samples for Dumex, Similac and Annum. Still cannot decide between Dumex or Annum.

Ibie

Yes cos mummy milk contains more vitamins than normal dairy milk. My hubby is very concern about me losing calcium to baby and when I get old may have problems. So he forces me to drink every morning. Currently I have drinking samples so I haven Reli buy a tin yet. Have to finish the tin by 3 weeks for freshness. How to drink so much right?

Yes I will be going for the cord life to store the baby stem cell. If you are the FBI card member with TMC, you will get a $550 off the package. I last spoken to one of the agent at the motherhood fair at expo and it only cost you to pay upfront about $800 cash. The remaining can be paid by the baby bonus fund which the government is giving.

I drank a sample from Nestle NAN and almost threw up uggghhh its was SOOOooo sweet and the vanilla smell is overpowering!

i am sticking to normal Greenfields fresh milk - we are already taking obimin/calcium/neurogain and all the other supplements... i don't think its really necessary to drink maternity milk.

Anyone drinking milk for pregnant mum here? I an trying out samples for Dumex, Similac and Annum. Still cannot decide between Dumex or Annum.

Ibie

I drank a sample from Nestle NAN and almost threw up uggghhh its was SOOOooo sweet and the vanilla smell is overpowering!

i am sticking to normal Greenfields fresh milk - we are already taking obimin/calcium/neurogain and all the other supplements... i don't think its really necessary to drink maternity milk.

Baby Eskimo, is your gynea still giving you folic acid? Mine said is not necessary after my first trimester so now I do not have any calcium supplements therefore need to drink milk.

Ive bought a mixture of newborn/0-3 mths but more 3-6 mths/medium sized pajamas because they grow out of 3 mths fast - especially if you might have a big baby (if you or hubby are tall?) - some even bypass the 3 mths size! One tip is to cut the socks at the bottom (if its a covered romper) so that it can last longer when their legs grow :)

The important thing is the neck/collar - as long as collar is high, even if its bigger, the mittens n booties will keep them warm. Large collars will expose babies chest more to cold and easy to catch a chill. i bought some from cute designed ones from Rumble Tumble on special price at Metro - $10.90 for a pair of jammies. Collar is very high and designs are cute! I only buy pajamas that are button front cos its much easier wearing (esp if its your first time handling a newborn) without having to go through the head every change of clothes...

happy shopping! i am amassing so many things... its hard be strict and buy what is practical vs what is cute!

Teriwinkle, u look under the same seller I think u might find bigger sizes in her other listing.

Another site I was looking at is clothes4todds.blogspot.com

The 3m rompers quite small my mum say, but I don't really know how to gauge coz it's my first baby. Lol

Ibis,
i stopped folic acid and obical but i am on calcium supplements (its just calcium carbonate in a white tablet). Still continuing Neurogain and obimin. no more folic acid after first trimester. Maybe aim to drink at least 2 cups of milk..? or 3? You do need enough calcium or you might expose yourself to osteoporosis. Baby will also have nicer bones, teeth and hair if you have more calcium.
apparently drinking soft drinks reduces the body's ability to absorb calcium so don't drink too much (or at all if you can help it) :)

Baby Eskimo, is your gynea still giving you folic acid? Mine said is not necessary after my first trimester so now I do not have any calcium supplements therefore need to drink milk.

Gracecwz

[h=2]Hey babes, I'm a may mommy. Finished confinement but still have alot of bath herbs not used. Hubby bought too much, thinking I'll use it everyday. [/h]

Herbs are packed in sachets, 1 pack 2 sacs. Just pour hot/warm water to bath, very convenient, no strong smell. Med hall selling 1 pack $3.50, I'm willing to sell cheap. I have 7 packs. Anyone interested to get from me? Can pm me​

teriwinkle

I have been taking pregnancy milk daily since I was 2 months but stopped for 2 weeks of late. Imagine myself force drinking it for the past 4 months or so, until I couldn't take it anymore. Would seriously prefer HL cold milk anytime but pregnancy milk does contain dha! I have tried anmum before, like the chocolate flavor that tastes like milo but it's pretty heaty. Similac makes me wanna puke.

Soyabean milk can also be a good substitute if you aren't taking milk.

Cant agree more! take neurogain for the dha :)

my mum says soya beans are 'cold' and is not good/get tummy ache... dunno whether true or not...

I have been taking pregnancy milk daily since I was 2 months but stopped for 2 weeks of late. Imagine myself force drinking it for the past 4 months or so, until I couldn't take it anymore. Would seriously prefer HL cold milk anytime but pregnancy milk does contain dha! I have tried anmum before, like the chocolate flavor that tastes like milo but it's pretty heaty. Similac makes me wanna puke.

Soyabean milk can also be a good substitute if you aren't taking milk.

teriwinkle

Hi Babyeskimo, where can I get the neurogain from? I'm not sure about that but my friends are doing that, for those who totally can't take the smell of the pregnancy milk.

nature59

Yes cos mummy milk contains more vitamins than normal dairy milk. My hubby is very concern about me losing calcium to baby and when I get old may have problems. So he forces me to drink every morning. Currently I have drinking samples so I haven Reli buy a tin yet. Have to finish the tin by 3 weeks for freshness. How to drink so much right?

Yes I will be going for the cord life to store the baby stem cell. If you are the FBI card member with TMC, you will get a $550 off the package. I last spoken to one of the agent at the motherhood fair at expo and it only cost you to pay upfront about $800 cash. The remaining can be paid by the baby bonus fund which the government is giving.
Thanks Ibie, I asked my gynae and she say not necessary if I'm drinking milk everyday. I'm still on folic acid and new obimin.
hmm..

B zhai

I'm taking a multi-vitamin with folic acid and calcium pills prescribed by my gynae. Now at Wk 19. As for milk, cos I can't take the taste. Initially at Wk 12 was so excited I drank 1-2 cups everyday. Then I lost the discipline. But I try to drink soya milk or eat tow huay! Hoho!

I haven bought much baby stuff but am looking at a few expensive n harder to decide items. Like stroller, baby cot and breastpumps. Any recommendations? :)

Ibie

B zhai, recently I have just bought a baby cot which can be converted into a bed and used up to 3/4 years when baby grow up. Comes with a free high chair, and all I have paid $439. Bought at a warehouse sale last week.

You can try checking out Robinson as they are having a baby cot on sale too. I haven buy a stroller yet, still cannot decide on the brand and model to take.

There will a baby Taka fair coming up next week. You may like to check out any good deals. Hope it helps.

B zhai

I believe baby fairs will hv so many people n I got so much things I wanna buy there. Hope I got enough time. Better do some research before I go! Hoho!