EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

Katherine57:669790 said:
I finally found my postnatal massage lady! Phew... Called up a few and they are booked! This year really quite busy wor
What should we look out for when choosing the massage lady?
Hi Joasiss,

My SIL recommends that to go for those recommended by friends who have tried their services before so know for sure that these masseurs are experienced and their techniques can really help the new mother to slim down and help in milk production. Her first maaseur wasn't a referral and she find her skills a little lacking when compared to the 2nd masseur recommended by her friend.

Apart from this, you may want to consider trying out their prenatal massage to see if you are comfortable with her skills before engaging her for postnatal.

nature59

Hi Joasiss,

My SIL recommends that to go for those recommended by friends who have tried their services before so know for sure that these masseurs are experienced and their techniques can really help the new mother to slim down and help in milk production. Her first maaseur wasn't a referral and she find her skills a little lacking when compared to the 2nd masseur recommended by her friend.

Apart from this, you may want to consider trying out their prenatal massage to see if you are comfortable with her skills before engaging her for postnatal.
I agree! Friend's recommendation sure helps to ease off some anxiety with regards to the skills and effectiveness of the masseurs! I engaged mine with my friends recommendation as well. It will be helpful if they bring their own mattress so you don't have to dirty yrs! =)

Anyone drinking milk for pregnant mum here? I an trying out samples for Dumex, Similac and Annum. Still cannot decide between Dumex or Annum.
Hello Ibie,I'm drinking Anmum materna chocolate milk. I tried a few brands like Friso,Dumex,Nan..Nan was the worst. It was soooo sweet. Anyway,I don't understand why all the maternal milk comes in vanilla taste instead of just milk taste..all tasted sweet to me. Anmum vanilla was still acceptable but I settled on Anmum choco just so I would have the motivation to drink it. But recently getting kind of lazy and stopped drinking everyday..I still need to finish another 5 packs which I have already bought.. =P

As for supplements, I'm taking calcium, folate, iron and neurogain..doctor recommends me to take 2 glasses of the materna milk daily..I told him I can only tahan 1 glass so he advises to take the calcium tab. I checked the neurogain selling at pharmacy. The amount is slightly different from that which my doctor gave but I think should be good enough too. =)

Hi all,

I went to Isetan baby fair at Nex yesterday, not a lot of stuff for the actual fair but they have 20% off for some of their regular items so I bought some baby clothes. Anyone check out the other isetan yet? Got more stuff?

teriwinkle

Katherine57:670275 said:
Hi all,

I went to Isetan baby fair at Nex yesterday, not a lot of stuff for the actual fair but they have 20% off for some of their regular items so I bought some baby clothes. Anyone check out the other isetan yet? Got more stuff?
Same here, I went to the outlet at Nex yesterday too. Only the disney rompers are selling at 2 for $20 but not alot of pieces left and designs are really limited. The rest of the Mickey rompers are still pretty ex. I heard that robinsons baby fair is also ongoing until 18jul, but think mostly it'll be about the same as isetan's.

Same here, I went to the outlet at Nex yesterday too. Only the disney rompers are selling at 2 for $20 but not alot of pieces left and designs are really limited. The rest of the Mickey rompers are still pretty ex. I heard that robinsons baby fair is also ongoing until 18jul, but think mostly it'll be about the same as isetan's.

any one know of any takashimaya fair coming up ?

FirstTimeDad

Hello Ibie,I'm drinking Anmum materna chocolate milk. I tried a few brands like Friso,Dumex,Nan..Nan was the worst. It was soooo sweet. Anyway,I don't understand why all the maternal milk comes in vanilla taste instead of just milk taste..all tasted sweet to me. Anmum vanilla was still acceptable but I settled on Anmum choco just so I would have the motivation to drink it. But recently getting kind of lazy and stopped drinking everyday..I still need to finish another 5 packs which I have already bought.. =P
Hi,

Can I know where to get the maternal milk samples?

B zhai

Hi mummies, is there still isetan baby fair?

And aiyo I heard expo baby fair may not be as cheap as buying fr neighbourhood. :(

teriwinkle

Is there a need to take neurogain if we are already taking fish oil since fish oil also contains dha? What is the difference between the two?

babystone

I am taking anmum materna milk daily usually 2 glasses. Was advised by gynae that if I am taking 2 glasses a day I need not take any more supplements so quite convenient. There are times I cutdown to 1 glass due to the high iron which is rather heaty. Still got 10 boxes to finish.