EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

shanney

Care to share where to get full length rompers? I only bought 2 6-12 months full length rompers and some sleeping bags/covers from bonbebe..

I bought two packs of the 5-pack Carter's rompers for $28, gerber hankies at $5 and a Carter's receiving blanket at $16. Not sure if it is cheaper but they are not very ex so we bought them. Also saw aden+adenis Muslim swaddle at $16 but didn't buy that

teriwinkle

Those are the things I bought too. Didn't get the swaddle as well.

Katherine57:673541 said:
I bought two packs of the 5-pack Carter's rompers for $28, gerber hankies at $5 and a Carter's receiving blanket at $16. Not sure if it is cheaper but they are not very ex so we bought them. Also saw aden+adenis Muslim swaddle at $16 but didn't buy that

shanney

I sent my hubby there to buy stuffs coz I'm supposed to be on bed rest and he came back with mittens,booties, a swaddler, a blanket and 2 full length rompers.. Hehe. He said he received weird stares from couples coz he was alone there looking at baby clothes. Lol!

teriwinkle

Haha, your hubby's so sweet! Rest well and take care!

shanney:673563 said:
I sent my hubby there to buy stuffs coz I'm supposed to be on bed rest and he came back with mittens,booties, a swaddler, a blanket and 2 full length rompers.. Hehe. He said he received weird stares from couples coz he was alone there looking at baby clothes. Lol!

Expo babyfair is such a disappointment..only a few stalls compared to motherhood fair. Is the taka babyfair much bigger?
Heard from the salesgirl that there's another bigger baby market during 5-7 Oct.

teriwinkle

Yes, taka fair has so much more stuffs in comparison to expo. Oh, is that at expo again?

apricotgem:673834 said:
Expo babyfair is such a disappointment..only a few stalls compared to motherhood fair. Is the taka babyfair much bigger?
Heard from the salesgirl that there's another bigger baby market during 5-7 Oct.

joasiss

I went there yesterday too. It was so small and half the stalls were selling the same things.. bought a pack of carters hankies so that at least i bought something. Hehe.

Isaac1112

Hi Mummies,

Had bought a Avent Sterilizer ($99) over the weekend at baby expo...only to know today that one of my colleagues had bought the same item at the same expo as a gift for me...:eek:
Would like to check if any mummy out there had missed the weekend deal but is still interested in getting the sterilizer (at the same price)?:eek:

Hmm I'm thinking I may have bought too many baby clothes heheh... I have like 6 rompers that he can wear when born and another 6 for when he's slightly bigger and one pj set. Have to get more pj or long pants since I bought mostly short sleeves rompers. You guys think I over-bought??

shanney

katherine, dont worry, if you overbought, im worse!! =x

i got like almost 20 rompers for up to 6 months.. and some 6-12 months one..hehehe..

Ibie

Katherine, me too I'm considering the Numa stroller too. Saw it at Taka baby fair but find the handle not able to be move 180 degrees to face the baby only. But overall designs are sleek for the handle.