EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

Katherine57, I think its great! before the navel heals and drop off, you don't really need trousers - can actually just wrap with muslin cloth on top of the romper cos u don't want to put a band around the wound area

i have 9 sets of pajamas (top+bottoms) mixed sizes between 0-3 and 3-6 mths. On top of that, I also have another 7 sets of pajamas for 6-12mths ish...

How much was Nuna stroller?

Hmm I'm thinking I may have bought too many baby clothes heheh... I have like 6 rompers that he can wear when born and another 6 for when he's slightly bigger and one pj set. Have to get more pj or long pants since I bought mostly short sleeves rompers. You guys think I over-bought??

Jofeny

just to check with you ladies, are milk bags or milk storage bottles better?
Milk bag is more exp in the long run (abt $0.30 per bag), no need to steralise n easier to freeze (can b flattened to freeze, hence easier to defrost).

Bottles r cheaper in the long run but u need to steralise. Harder to freeze n thaw (harder to freeze at the vol u wan unless u have a lot of bottles). Try to avoid glass bottles for freezing, 3 of my glass bottles cracked when I thaw it under normal room temp.

For me, my primary storage is bottles. N if I have excess then I start to freeze in bags.

Babyeskimo, it's $299 :). The boss said its a Dutch brand but made in china but has QC becos the company is dutch hahaha, we thought it quite funny, the way he phrase it

Hubby also considering britax now so at crossroad again....

teriwinkle

Thanks for the useful info!

Milk bag is more exp in the long run (abt $0.30 per bag), no need to steralise n easier to freeze (can b flattened to freeze, hence easier to defrost).

Bottles r cheaper in the long run but u need to steralise. Harder to freeze n thaw (harder to freeze at the vol u wan unless u have a lot of bottles). Try to avoid glass bottles for freezing, 3 of my glass bottles cracked when I thaw it under normal room temp.

For me, my primary storage is bottles. N if I have excess then I start to freeze in bags.

B zhai

Hello mummies! I jus did my detailed scan on sat. B zhai is a healthy baby girl :) I zoomed to expo baby fair and bought many pink stuff... Hohoho!

nature59

Hmm I'm thinking I may have bought too many baby clothes heheh... I have like 6 rompers that he can wear when born and another 6 for when he's slightly bigger and one pj set. Have to get more pj or long pants since I bought mostly short sleeves rompers. You guys think I over-bought??
Hi mummies! I bought quite a few items at the fair! Rompers, cloth napkins, play yard, waterproof mat to put under the cot and play yard, baby monitor and beddings for the cot. Love the delivery service!! Heh =)

nature59

Yah! The bright start one at $199 can be used from new born to 4 yrs and converted to play pen so hubby and I thought its alright. Can bring to my mums place since i am not putting another cot there. There's a changing station on the play years as well! =)

B zhai

My Edd is 30 Nov. I bought 16 rompers n a dress for my b zhai.. Hahaha! Think Me n my hubby lost control after we know the gender. Lol..

joasiss

Im looking for baby clothes hangers. Anyone knows where to find them? Mothercare sells them for really ex. Ikea has kids but not baby size hangers.

Apricotgem, how do you cfm with Mt A? Use the pre-registration form?
Katherine57,I registered through my clinic as they have a form. After that i got a confirmation letter and some info on the maternity package+antenatal classes from Mt A so it's done..one thing off my mind.. : )

Chewysee

Im looking for baby clothes hangers. Anyone knows where to find them? Mothercare sells them for really ex. Ikea has kids but not baby size hangers.

I thought places like fair price can find baby hangers already? Or those shop that sell water buckets