EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

teriwinkle

I do get that experience, a slight pain at the side bones at times too.

Katherine57:676247 said:
Hi, any of you experienced any weird sensation in your groin or pubic area recently? I've been having this strained feeling, if that is a correct description. Not constant but just want to know if I am the only one experiencing that

teriwinkle

Had the worst dream ever!! Dreamt that I was miscarriage due to a car accident and was crying and yelling for my baby to return to me in my dreams. Thank God I woke up to everything still intact! Phew!!!

Thanks goodness i'm not alone. Read that should avoid breast stroke because of the relaxing muscles in pelvis area. Any of u here still swim in breast stroke?? That's the only style I know!!

Teriwinkle, that's a scary dream!! I have weird dreams too, think its the hormones

teriwinkle

I don't swim and yet still experience the same thing. It should be the baby pressing on the pelvic area like what Jofeny said.

I even dreamt of early labor in my 4th and 5th month lol!!

Katherine57:676271 said:
Thanks goodness i'm not alone. Read that should avoid breast stroke because of the relaxing muscles in pelvis area. Any of u here still swim in breast stroke?? That's the only style I know!!

Teriwinkle, that's a scary dream!! I have weird dreams too, think its the hormones

Odeoly

Hi all mummies,

I have 1 Avent pump (3 in 1 function-Elect, Battery and Manual). I only use for 1 time due to low milk supply. The pump still have 2 yrs warranty, who interested please email me at xenialmk@gmail.com.

Thanks

nature59

Hi Katherine, I swim both front crawl and breast stroke but it's getting harder to swim front crawl coz of the tummy sinks the body down so I swim breast stroke more.. Hmmph must ask Gynae the next time..

nature59

Hi, any of you experienced any weird sensation in your groin or pubic area recently? I've been having this strained feeling, if that is a correct description. Not constant but just want to know if I am the only one experiencing that
It's normal girl. Baby is gaining weight n pushing down. Some might feel the vagina area is like swollen (especially if u try to push when u r pooing)..
I got the feeling as well! Good to know its normal!

Odeoly

Hi all mummies,

I have 1 Avent pump (3 in 1 function-Elect, Battery and Manual). I only use for 1 time due to low milk supply. The pump still have 2 yrs warranty, who interested please email me at xenialmk@gmail.com.

Thanks

Hi all, bought my pram and cot at taka baby fair! Got the bonbebe cot for $399 and ingelsina pram for $599. And got two free gifts - fisher price musical book and activity table! So tiring but good shopping! :)

I just got them today!! Second time I had them, ouch! Realised that if I walked too much then I will get cramps. Must have walked too much yday when I went taka baby fair :p

nature59

I just got them today!! Second time I had them, ouch! Realised that if I walked too much then I will get cramps. Must have walked too much yday when I went taka baby fair :p
Heh! I get the cramps at night.. wondering if it's caused by sitting or standing too long...

teriwinkle

Wow!! Saw the Ingelsina prams too, but have not made up my mind which brand to purchase. Want a light and compact one.

Katherine57:676598 said:
Hi all, bought my pram and cot at taka baby fair! Got the bonbebe cot for $399 and ingelsina pram for $599. And got two free gifts - fisher price musical book and activity table! So tiring but good shopping! :)

ryuichi

Hi There! My EDD is 11 Nov! I have my leg cramps almost every morning! and recently I often experience "pins and needles" after sitting too long. :)
BTW have anyone ever heard Hypnobirthing?

Last edited:
Hi mummies, I was doing a chek on toys recall and came across this US website on recalls. Did a quick check on strollers and gosh!! I'm surprised by what I found. Check this out Find Recalled Products by Product Type, from drop down menu, select the product of interest. Think this website can provide some info about dangerous toys as well, if you guys still remember the big hoo-ha about lead in toys manufactured in china, esp nowadays all toys seem to be made in china! Doesn't hurt to be more careful when choosing toys for our babies....