EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

desiree94

Hi Xuandy!

So where will you be delivering your baby? Im looking at TMC but not sure how much is the consultation every time when go and visit the gyane + scan + see doctor + routine test etc. Am with KK due to heavy subsidy but somehow this time round when I go back to KK, the feeling is so different and don't really like the crowd there. And a lot of kids running and shouting as it can gets rather frustrating. Don't know which to opt for as hubby and me preferred to be fully deducted by medisave when I delivered as still got CL expenses + groceries + newborn checkups + #1. Sigh. Everything is $$$$$ ~~

xuandy

Hi Xuandy!

So where will you be delivering your baby? Im looking at TMC but not sure how much is the consultation every time when go and visit the gyane + scan + see doctor + routine test etc. Am with KK due to heavy subsidy but somehow this time round when I go back to KK, the feeling is so different and don't really like the crowd there. And a lot of kids running and shouting as it can gets rather frustrating. Don't know which to opt for as hubby and me preferred to be fully deducted by medisave when I delivered as still got CL expenses + groceries + newborn checkups + #1. Sigh. Everything is $$$$$ ~~
Mandy,

my ms start the min i on the bus ride this morn...

Desiree,

I will be delivering my baby at Mount A. My cousin got hers at Mount A andmy gf is also going there, so I am more confident this way la... Mental! As I am in my 9 coming 10 weeks, my every visit to gynae cost me about $150 average. also less than $200 :) Scan=$100 / Consult=$50. I guess to each it own, my coll is with KK also, cos the plus point is, KK is so-call better equip?

MandyWong

Xuandy/Desiree,
For my case, my #1 was at TMC. I heard kk one beded is good.. Tot of gtg there too when i got #2. ( is wwhen i haven preggy) but now... Hmmm well, i still stick on TMC la~~~. Not much of any particular reason just tot of gtg back nn this time i change my gynae and i feel she much caring in a way =)

allele

So excited that I have finally get to make my very first prenatal visit at KK this morning! Finally it's confirmed that Im carrying a baby! But hor.. After doing the ultrasound I was told that my EDD changed to 2 Dec! Aiya.. Dunno why it became 1week later ady. Anyway, the process was great n staff were friendly n helpful. Going for my next visit one mth later.

allele

Morning allele, i still dragging to call my pervious nanny. Current market price is $2200. Else i will call agency for it.
I found one from Mommycare confinement agency and it costs $1980 for early booking (not including levy). Anyone heard of this company? So far i see no reviews from this company.. Hmm i think i shall stick to a more established company.

MandyWong

Wake up middle of the night, shd b hungry feeling. Get myself a glass of mummy milk and ya feel much better heeee...
Oh allele,
No worries abt the edd la. Is ard that and maybe n more probably is end of nov for ur case. My wise guess hyek hyek!!
I went thr GPLS nanny agency for my #1. So let say i cant contact my previous nanny i will call this for help.... Heee
Saying $1980 exclude levy?? If include shd b ard that price le. Gd nite!!!

ladynana

Hi Mandy

U can try to get Sea Band from the pharmacy which was recommended by my gynae nurse as she is pregnant too n she was wearing that for her 1st 4 months Now I'm wearing it most of the times n I'm feeling better :)

ladynana

It's a pair of wrist band that has those like accupuncture effect. Costs abt $13 plus Worth trying ... For me it did help at least I feel not that nausea n giddy ... There r also for kids one. Can be used for sea sick, motion sickness too.

gracelkw

Hi, congrats all ladies!!!
This is my first baby, first pregnancy!!!

EDD 13 Nov
Gynea Thomsom Medical WCCA Dr. Benjamin Tham

Liangmin

Hi Mandy n xuandy! I was on bed rest for abt 12days tmr heading bk to work alr,. Just check and saw all yr MSG.. Thread moving fast :)
Ya, my edd is 14 nov 2012. So will b a dragin baby ..Yest went to visit my Gynae at tmc. I am into my 11wk. Gg for Oscar scan next mon..
So far, I have spoken to my mummy, as she did confinement for my sis in law two yrs ago, I discussed w my hb if it's possible I go bk to my own place tc by mummy instead of in law's? Den after 3mth before I bk work, den I bring my helper n baby over to get used to 5days stay over, den I pick them up w hb on fri nite. Tts the plan right now. Pray hard when closer my mom in law is ok.

Hello

My EDD is 11 Nov 2012. It is my first successful pregnancy (so far) :) very excited
I have been with a gynae at Raffles Hospital but want a second opinion and have been booked to switched to Dr Wee at KK Hosp at my next gynae visit.

Have mummies to be secured confinement ladies already?

Too many things to research, CL, baby cotbeds, breastfeeding... seems overwhelming!

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread. EDD is 22-Nov. Can I get some recommendation for female gynae?? Is seeing Dr Lee of Raffles Hospital but the charges are really high so thinking of switching.

allele

Hello

My EDD is 11 Nov 2012. It is my first successful pregnancy (so far) :) very excited
I have been with a gynae at Raffles Hospital but want a second opinion and have been booked to switched to Dr Wee at KK Hosp at my next gynae visit.

Have mummies to be secured confinement ladies already?

Too many things to research, CL, baby cotbeds, breastfeeding... seems overwhelming!
Hi! Im currently under Dr. Wee too. So far only went for one visit.. not much comments. Anyway, Im going for the second one on tomorrow! Very excited!