EDD Nov 2013

yuzudinga

Hi, any one experienced on and off creamy cervical mucus w light pink tinge? Was given progesterone pills to take after a trip to gynae but can't help feeling a little worried. Ultrasound looks okay, no internal clots but only a sac can be seen. Am at 6weeks 2 days. EDD 24 nov.
hi rav3naers, i know how u feel. pls try to have bed rest whenever possible n do not stress or overtire yourself ok? were u given a jab to stabilize ur baby? if it continues n u r still worried, u shd see ur gynae again just to be careful. take care n all the best!

happysoul

Hello all - glad to be a part of this thread..
I am expecting my first baby, now at 6 days 6 days, edd is 23 November..:) I am under Dr Irene Chua at Gleneagles, she is a very nice doctor..I feel very comfortable with her..:)

Special hi to rav3naers..:)

alicebu

Hi all, I m having my first child too. Edd 13 Nov. I saw most of your gynaes are from Gleneagles or KKH. Anyone has any experience or heard about the gynaes at Thomson medical centre at novena?

I been to my first scan. Was tring to make appt w Dr. Benjamin. T but his schedule was full. Then I changed to Dr. Jasmine Mhmd. She is also nice n friendly, and very patient to my questions. However I plan to change back to Dr. Ben as my friend say his reviews good.

Nv thought to check ard other hospitals as this is my first experience until I saw this forum. most of u chose Gleneagles. Anything comparison/ comments to share w me? Thx.

Sshheena

Hi all, I m having my first child too. Edd 13 Nov. I saw most of your gynaes are from Gleneagles or KKH. Anyone has any experience or heard about the gynaes at Thomson medical centre at novena?

I been to my first scan. Was tring to make appt w Dr. Benjamin. T but his schedule was full. Then I changed to Dr. Jasmine Mhmd. She is also nice n friendly, and very patient to my questions. However I plan to change back to Dr. Ben as my friend say his reviews good.

Nv thought to check ard other hospitals as this is my first experience until I saw this forum. most of u chose Gleneagles. Anything comparison/ comments to share w me? Thx.
Hi Alicebu , nice to have you here! btw ur edd same as me! >,<
This is also my first baby , i chose glenE is because of the gynae .

Dr Lisa Chin is very nice and patient .. Also she dont scare us like mentioning stuffs e.g "pregnant complication...tubal pregnancy.. blabla" as compared to the previous gynae i seen .

Btw , anyone get diarrhoea easily ? I notice im getting diarrhoea very easily since im preg...
Also im lactose intolerant , but usually i can have cheese n HL milk . But since i preg , i can't .. my stomach like became very very sensitive .. =((

Isumi22

Congrats Ladies!

My edd is 11 Nov 2013 and its my no 2. My first & current gynaes is Dr Lisa Chin. We like her alot and we are very comfort with her and her clinic nurses is very friendly as well.

Last edited:

LV150805

My EDD is 25 Nov 2013 and i estimated 7 weeks +..i went KKH and this is my first Baby ! i am soooo excited yet worried about everything thing too

lalagal

Dear mummies to be,

Due to increase demand of my rice wine, delivery option will be offered too. Details as per below. Kindly place orders at least two months ahead with me for orders >6 bottles. For orders <5, kindly call to check if I've ready stock. SMS/Call asap if interested!! ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of minimum $50 is needed to be transfer after placing orders for >10 bottles
-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives and printscreen of deposit receive will be email to buyer.
-If interested, kindly email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com.sg or call/sms 86091297 for orders

**Orders of 5 bottles, FREE 250ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of >10 bottles, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 500ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of <9 bottles, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charges range between $4 to $12 applies)

Locations for self-collection

Any station between Joo Koon and Buona Vista. Toa Payoh (Only Saturdays evening).

Pricing
750ml of red yeast rice wine - $16
500ml of red rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

euphonymusic

hi everyone, i am serene. expecting my first baby . edd 8th nov. I am seeing dr adrain woodworths at cck clinic. having really bad MS

bijinoo

Hihi^^My edd is end of Nov13. Will go to see Dr Lawrence Ang for my first check up. He is my gynae for my number 1 too.

LV150805

Hi Serene, i duno if i am going anot but hubby say play safe should go. me got no MS till now. hopefully nv arrive .. :)

euphonymusic

Hi Serene, i duno if i am going anot but hubby say play safe should go. me got no MS till now. hopefully nv arrive .. :)

so lucky:) hope mine will go away. Hi bijinnoo, I read on the forum that Dr Lawrence Ang is great. He is also my doc's stand in for delivery if he goes away. they are both from TMC

WHY CONFINEMENT CENTERS?

Confinement centre is an ideal place for postpartum moms to stay and rest during their confinement period. Confinement centre provides proper nutrition meals, physical hygiene and good rest for postpartum moms. For newborns, there will be experienced confinement nannies to handle and take care of them in confinement centres, as opposed to the grandparents whose experiences are limited to the children/grandchildren they had.

Confinement Centre is the best choice for those couple who does not want to bother their parents or mother-in-law. Confinement centre is also a very good place for those who dont’t have extra space for a confinement nanny to stay in with them. It is also ideal for those could not find a trusted/recommended confinement nanny in advance.

Advantages of having confinement period in confinement centre:
1) Postpartum mom who decides to stay in confinement centre will not need to source for a trusted/reliable confinement nanny and end up with problematic ones who cannot communicate with them or leave halfway through the confinement month. The postpartum mom will be taken care of by the confinement nannies inside confinement centre and any problems they have can be resolved through the management in the center;
2) The postpartum mom will be given excellent and superior care by well trained and experienced confinement nannies within the confinement centre under the supervision of management in the center;
3) The confinement centre will always open their door for you regardless of your actual delivery date, whether it is much earlier or later than your expected date. The experienced confinement nannies will always be on standby for you 24 hours a day in the confinement centre;
4) The confinement centre will provide full support and assistance to postpartum mom for instant detailed information and facts, reading supplies for preparation list or even shopping list prior your delivery;
5) In confinement centre, everything had been included inside the chosen package, hence you are able to plan and arrange your finance properly and effectively;
6) In confinement centre, postpartum mom is not required to worry about what confinement meal to prepare for every single meal, what ingredients to buy & etc. Everything will be handled professionally by the confinement centre.
7) In confinement centre, every meals are well researched and prepared with a variety of choices everyday according to the different stages of recovery after confinement;
8) In confinement centre, postpartum mom and newborns are going to be taken care of by the confinement nannies 24 hours every day.
9) In confinement centre, your requests will be attended to immediately by the confinement nannies.
10) Contact us now if you want to find out more about our center and services!

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

bijinoo

Hi euphonymusic, yeah, his stitch skills very good. And, i like his quick response. Only that everytime go for check-up will spend not more than 10mins. Rush until sometime will forgot to ask the questions i prepared. Haha..

Sheepsdream

Hi ladies!

I'm new here! Edd on 17th nov & suffering from pretty bad morning sickness. Got discharged last week after 3days IV drip & been on home mc for more than a week. Really hope this stage passes quickly..

My gynae is Dr Yvonne Chan @ Thomson Medical. She was highly recommended from another forum (excellent stitching, experienced & dedicated to her profession)& based on the past few appts, she is an attentive gynae who really knows how to put one at ease.

1st appt costs about $170, package wise I'm not sure yet..

Hope my info helps for those looking for gynae @ TMC. :wewink:

Shaz03

My gynae is senior consultant Dr Devendra from SGH. So far so good as he is very popular among nurses who is pregnant. :)

blitzerlicious

BTW my doc suggested going for the OSCAR test. I heard it is optional, anyone here going for the test?
hello! i opted to go for the OSCAR scan! my gynae helped me fix an appt with KKH for teh scan. Just went for my blood test, and will be going for the scan ard 2 weeks later..

OSCAR can only be done during week 11-13 period, so do make up ur mind fast so u can fix an appt and go for the scan if u wan!

it cost around $350 (cant rmb exact price!)