Aiyrane - Boy
Serene - Boy / 28nov
Sheenie - Girl / 21nov
sasha0382 - Girl
Rav3naers - Girl / 30nov
velvetglory - Boy / 24Nov
Visky - Girl / 3nov

CynLAI

*hands up too* but i kinda feel hard to breathe when i lay flat down, so i tend to sleep on my sides nowadays.. =(
Hi estya, maybe my tummy considers small...so it's okay for me but I know it's not possible when we reach over 6 months...:eek:11:

anyway, if this is the case, have you used those special mummy cushions / pillows for side-sleeping? I heard they could be helpful and good for your back. Maybe you could try it out?

rav3naers

estya:810978 said:
Hi ladies, anyone has experienced baby hiccups yet? How does it feel like?
No idea too. So far prodding, poking and somersaulta feelings for me. Maybe it will be like popping?

estya

Hi estya, maybe my tummy considers small...so it's okay for me but I know it's not possible when we reach over 6 months...:eek:11:

anyway, if this is the case, have you used those special mummy cushions / pillows for side-sleeping? I heard they could be helpful and good for your back. Maybe you could try it out?
Thanks CynLAI, yah you are right, i almost forgotten about the special pillows... I think i should really invest in those... Sleeping on my sides sometimes makes my arms numb... Haha...

Hi November mummy, my friend in Simei is organising a gathering with a group of Doulas, HypnoBirthing Childbirth Eduator, Craniosacral Therapy to share on Balancing Hormones during Pregnancy to take charge of your health and your upcoming birth. Talk is on 1 August at Simei at 7:30pm. It's free so bring your snacks and share here. the link is on Facebook. Kate Middleton used HypnoBirthing method of birth.

CynLAI

Any mummies started on nursery shopping already?
Not yet..and got no idea what I should get honestly! There are many checklists and shopping reminders but really get no idea how to start...:wong13:

btw, any suggestions to buy all those supplements like fish oil pills ?

rav3naers

CynLAI: hmm...my fish oil was prescribed by my gynae.

I have no idea where to start on my list too. Just going thru strollers gave me a headache. Lol. Btw takashimaya's baby fair at basement atrium is till sun.

valwee

Hi mummies, just a brief intro about myself =)

I was one of the few who posted here in the beginning of the thread, went in n out of hospital so wasnt active.
Im diagnosed with incompetence cervix and I went through a surgery at 16 week to tie the cervix up to prevent miscarriage. My son was born at 28 weeks in Apr 2012 n i had a MC in Nov 2012 at 18.5 weeks. Now im at my 23 week, still struggling to hit 28 weeks as that is the least safe stage for any premature baby to be born.
Im feeling alot of kicks and punches now! And have been really kiasu that i've bought alot of clothes for my little girl! hehe

*Updated on 30 Jul*

Ladies, Feel free to update the list with your edd as well. ^_^

Ahber - Boy
Kapl - Boy / 16nov
Kline - Boy
Estya - Boy / 11nov
CynLAI - Boy / 26 Nov
Aiyrane - Boy
Serene - Boy / 28nov
Sheenie - Girl / 21nov
sasha0382 - Girl
Rav3naers - Girl / 30nov
valwee - Girl / 28nov
velvetglory - Boy / 24Nov
Visky - Girl / 3nov

rav3naers

Hi valwee! Thanks for sharing ur exp. U r one brave mummy :) many blessing to u & ur little one. Feeling alot of strong kicks is a good sign from what I have read. Have faith that ur pregnancy will progress well. Jiayou!

estya

my mil planted the idea of using cloth diapers for my baby after birth. i was initially very resistant, and thot to myself that at this time and age, who the hell uses cloth diapers anymore?? but anyway, i went to do some googling and to my horrific surprise, cloth diapers seem to have more benefits as compared to disposables! Also, nowadays, cloth diapers arent those white boring cloths that needs to be folded and pinned, but comes in many designs, colours and styles, such as velcro - wow.

is any one out there thinking of using cloth diapers too? or maybe someone can talk some sense into me back into using disposables?
aiyah so many things to buy... so many things to consider too...

Thelay

Estya.. I m thinking of mixing cloth diapers and disposal. Checking out different brands.. I know nuts about this as well. Just afraid baby will have rash for disposal one.

my mil planted the idea of using cloth diapers for my baby after birth. i was initially very resistant, and thot to myself that at this time and age, who the hell uses cloth diapers anymore?? but anyway, i went to do some googling and to my horrific surprise, cloth diapers seem to have more benefits as compared to disposables! Also, nowadays, cloth diapers arent those white boring cloths that needs to be folded and pinned, but comes in many designs, colours and styles, such as velcro - wow.

is any one out there thinking of using cloth diapers too? or maybe someone can talk some sense into me back into using disposables?
aiyah so many things to buy... so many things to consider too...
You can try both and see the benefits of both. I like to combine them. Cloth diapers is airy but can't hold much urine. My baby sleep longer with disposable one. So you will need to try them and see which one works for you. Be open.