EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

oh.. hey diza

u giving birth soon??? i only at week 33 and gt this kind of symptoms.. so worried, coz my first one came out at week 36 premature...

Jojoai

Just to get it right , Braxton hicks is the tightening feeling of the tummy while contractions is cramping right ?

Any one know how to lessen the torture of heartburn indigestion and wind ? Super uncomfortable. /:

PeiPei A

Yeah I drink a lot of water too ! Very easily thirsty. My leg super swollen alrdy ~~ but can't help it. My lips are super dry too. Hubby also noticed and said I lack of water. But I think I also drink around 4 to 5 litres a day ! Anyone realised experience more Braxton hicks ? And realise baby kicks getting stronger and often ?
Even a coffeeshop aunty noticed my feet super swollen.. My hubby never notice anything... super insensitive :eek:10:
Every night can't sleep well, waking up every 1-2hr yet my hubby snoring makes me even harder to sleep, feel like slapping him... lol...

Ya, more BH, sometimes a little painful when pressure on the bladder. But my BB kicks not strong, usually very quiet..

My BH kept getting stronger and longer.. I'm just waiting for menses cramp pains coz that means I might be having contractions .. So once the contractions are like 5 min apart, I will go to the hospital...
That's quite early? When is your EDD?

etep9114

Reading the thread really calm my anxiety.

I'm in my 35th week preg... My limbs swell and most of my shoes are too small. I will have blisters after wear.

He's 2.9kg... a scary growth of 1 kg in 3 weeks. He's very active and his kicks are very strong... More BH for me as well...

I can't get to sleep daily as his movement is rather irregular... He can't differentiate day and night... I guess... Basically, he'll kick and move anytime... even when it's 2am...4am...etc.

My husband and I were worried that he might be in distress... however, after a check yesterday, he's just plain active and, according to my gynea, he's growing very well.

Of course, after reading through other mummy's experience here... we are even more assured that it's normal that our little one is moving a lot.

Finally did my admission documentation in Kandang Kerbau Hospital yesterday. It's just so scarily fast that THAT day's coming pretty soon... Hopefully, everything will turn out well.

Last edited:

wamy

My EDD is Oct 22..
im at 33weeks 3days... baby weighs 1.9kg last saturday....
i gained 8kg oredi...

Jojoai

Yeah. My boy usually sleeps 2 or 3 hours than starts he's muay Thai. I guess it's normal. Because I can't remember where I read it at but remember them saying in last trimester usually not so often as baby not enough space. Maybe dragon babies are different. Hahaha !

Ahiyo... same as mine... but is baby girl.. *shrugs*
especially the kick and jabbing part... pain!

Yeah. My boy usually sleeps 2 or 3 hours than starts he's muay Thai. I guess it's normal. Because I can't remember where I read it at but remember them saying in last trimester usually not so often as baby not enough space. Maybe dragon babies are different. Hahaha !

diza

oh.. hey diza

u giving birth soon??? i only at week 33 and gt this kind of symptoms.. so worried, coz my first one came out at week 36 premature...
I going to be 36 weeks tomorrow.. and I can tell you my BH is quite often.. Having it at this very moment.. Really uncomfortable... I'm just playing the waiting game now.. That tingly feeling is super uncomfortable.. Thank god I never had those sensations while driving...

Just to get it right , Braxton hicks is the tightening feeling of the tummy while contractions is cramping right ?

Any one know how to lessen the torture of heartburn indigestion and wind ? Super uncomfortable. /:
Yep.. BH is when ur tummy tightens.. according to most mummies I spoke to, contractions feels like menses cramps but more painful. Anyway, I had that kind of feeling once when I was only 20 weeks.. I felt menses cramps and also lower back pain. I couldn't walk properly and was crying because of the pain. When I went for my regular check-up, my gynae's face changed when I told her what I experienced. She immediately checked to see if I dilate. Thank god it was nothing but the pain was really unbearable at that moment.

PeiPei A

diza & etep, just a few weeks more to go... all the best.. keep us updated :)
diza, is the checking of dilation painful? how is the check done?

Audrey, I never felt pain when BB kicks before... and he is usually too quiet until I kinda worry...
Seems like most mummies here have active BB except mine :(

u can try listening to music see he reacts anot... dont worry too much, must always think positive one because the baby knows and can feel mummy thinkings.. eg: my fatty boss scold me, my girl will retaliate back by kicking and punching... so funny

[Audrey, I never felt pain when BB kicks before... and he is usually too quiet until I kinda worry...
Seems like most mummies here have active BB except mine :([/QUOTE]

tats fast!! soon soon soon!! yes the tingle feeling is scary because previously my first preg she practically kick the water bag burst at week 36.. -..- too anxious to come out..

I going to be 36 weeks tomorrow.. and I can tell you my BH is quite often.. Having it at this very moment.. Really uncomfortable... I'm just playing the waiting game now.. That tingly feeling is super uncomfortable.. Thank god I never had those sensations while driving...

Any mummies planning for c sect? I'm thinking whether should go for c sect or not because we got a good date and time now and plus, my gynae also kinda recommend me to go for c sect coz my body size is too small.. sigh.. dilemma..

crystal060

wamy:689017 said:
my boy always having hiccups lately... is it normally?
Hi wamy, mine too! He'll have hiccups every 2-3 days, which can last for half an hour each time. My gynae advised me to go just for a walk when he starts to hiccup.

crystal060

diza:689069 said:
That's quite early? When is your EDD?
My EDD is 4 Oct but gynae has a strong feeling it might be late Sept. If he's not out by late Sept, I might get my gynae to induce me coz she's leaving for TMC end Sept.
Hi diza, our edd is very near! Mine is 2oct hehe. somehow I hv a gut feel he'll come out in sept. What is yr baby's weight now?

Jojoai

Audrey yeah ! Esp now he's face down and kicking the top my ribs there. The most unbearable ! I can't even slouch for a while to take a break. Once I slouch he will kick me instantly. Super naughty !
Diza , I also since 20 weeks. But now when I feel a bit menses cramp I'll be super scared ! And I dont dare to tell my hubby. I scared I scare him and he bring me to hosp but will be embarrassing! Share your birth stories alright ? :)

CheerieGer

Hi eeneyminey,

I'm also planning for c-sec coz I have a low pain threshold. I'm afraid that I might faint during the natural birth and I think that will b dangerous.. Not sure if I should choose epidural c-sec or GA c-sec. My frens said epidural c-sec is not painful at all during the process and u get to see the baby straightaway. Which one r u having? N which good date u have decided?

Any mummies planning for c sect? I'm thinking whether should go for c sect or not because we got a good date and time now and plus, my gynae also kinda recommend me to go for c sect coz my body size is too small.. sigh.. dilemma..

Hi eeneyminey,

I'm also planning for c-sec coz I have a low pain threshold. I'm afraid that I might faint during the natural birth and I think that will b dangerous.. Not sure if I should choose epidural c-sec or GA c-sec. My frens said epidural c-sec is not painful at all during the process and u get to see the baby straightaway. Which one r u having? N which good date u have decided?

Hi CheerieGer, I planned for normal initially actually. But gynae has been prepping me for possibility of c sect if baby is quite big due to my small size body.. sighz..

So now that the due date is very near already, the decision has to be made soon too. I'm facing dilema now. If i were to choose c sec, the date is 20 sept. my next appt will be on 14th sept, and if the baby is reaching 2.9kg by then, i dunno if i can still opt for c sect or not, because i think my gyn also need to prepare her schedule. somemore i'm choosing the time which is her clinic opening hours, i have to bear another surcharge for that and even if i'm willing to pay, doesnt mean she will allow me to go ahead with the timing i want, because it might too near for her to retiming all her patients schedule that falls on the time that i want.. So another headache there.. sighz..

If u are scared of pain, i think you can still try for normal, because now got happy-dural alrd.. You can get thru labour pretty much painless according to those mommies who have popped..

To choose epi or GA, i will definetely choose epi. I wanna see baby asap!! hahahhaa..

diza

Just went for my 36wk check.. Gynae did a check to see if there's any bacteria down there.. She just inserted something and it was done within seconds.. No pain at all. My boy is now 3.1kg.. He was 2.2kg 3 weeks ago! Quite glad that he has passed the 3kg mark. =D