EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

Evaling

How much you bought? i bought mine at kiddy palace around SGD163 plus freebies during the promotion for medela period...
Hows baby kingdom? any cheap stuff?? lolzz
I got mine at baby kingdom for $140plus if i'm not wrong and comes with a warmer bag plus a R.P $149 infrared thermometer. I was so happy! Laughs*upgraded to aunty liao* I got another great deal at baby kingdom as well for bundle set is my tommy tippee sterilizer which comes with milk bottle, warmer bag, breast pad, bottle & food warmer, brush to wash the milk bottle & pacifier for $160plus.

I will encourage all mummy to go there, after i been to a few baby fair & warehouse clearance. Baby kingdom is the best.

Oh their bedding set is having promo too. 7pieces a set for $99. CUte color & design but I'm not sure whether the set still on.

Evaling

Evaling - we have the same due date! Hope your pregnancy is going well so far .
Hello! Which hospital r u going to give birth? My pregnancy so far so good other than my torturous slumber. Cos I sleep at ard 11pm-12am and get up between 9am-11am. I've constipation issue throughout my pregnancy and this week, almost every night, 1-2hrs after I fall asleep, I will have stomachache & have to get up and poo in the middle of my sleep. After which continue to turn & toss + toilet run till 5am then I will have my peaceful slumber. Baby keep kicking actively during this period as well. I'm thinking should I tune my bio clock to suit baby timing. I tried sleeping at 4am but I will get up at 8-9am. Other than sleeping problem, I feel tired very easily cos of my heavy tummy. I need to use both my palm to hold my tummy when I walk thats why I keep turning and tossing at night due to my heavy tummy...

How about you so far? Getting excited??

Last edited:
@.@ tats a good deal!! is located at shun li industrial park right??
humph, no choice la, have to upgrade to 'aunty' to save more on our pockets and for the children :)

I got mine at baby kingdom for $140plus if i'm not wrong and comes with a warmer bag plus a R.P $149 infrared thermometer. I was so happy! Laughs*upgraded to aunty liao* I got another great deal at baby kingdom as well for bundle set is my tommy tippee sterilizer which comes with milk bottle, warmer bag, breast pad, bottle & food warmer, brush to wash the milk bottle & pacifier for $160plus.

I will encourage all mummy to go there, after i been to a few baby fair & warehouse clearance. Baby kingdom is the best.

Oh their bedding set is having promo too. 7pieces a set for $99. CUte color & design but I'm not sure whether the set still on.

Angeldust

mommies who bought the medela mini, are you all intending to breast feed for long or just awhile?
I'm still not sure which breast pump to get... but i hope to breast feed even after my maternity leave ends.

I Hope i can breastfeed for at least a year.. :) i prefer medela as recommend by quite alot of mummies..

mommies who bought the medela mini, are you all intending to breast feed for long or just awhile?
I'm still not sure which breast pump to get... but i hope to breast feed even after my maternity leave ends.

Jojoai

I'm eyeing the dual electric ones from medela for now, must go see where got good deal.
Hi I bought my pump in style here http://www.babyswonderful.blogspot.sg/?m=1 is from us if I'm not wrong. No warranty. But cheaper a lot. Actually I find warranty is useless also so I bought from here. But takes time to arrive. :) I hope it helps your pocket ! (;

Evaling

@.@ tats a good deal!! is located at shun li industrial park right??
humph, no choice la, have to upgrade to 'aunty' to save more on our pockets and for the children :)
Yes at shun li there. My hubby laugh at me when I was so overjoy over the free gift. Feel like slapping his face, anyway he pays, hahaha so if he dont appreciate. I'll spend more! LOL

Evaling

I'm eyeing the dual electric ones from medela for now, must go see where got good deal.
You can go WTS corner at this forum or facebook "buzzytots" group if you are looking for 2nd hand. I can add you into buzzytots if you want. As for new pump, maybe u can drop by baby kingdom. I hope to breastfeed as long as possible too.

Angeldust

You can go WTS corner at this forum or facebook "buzzytots" group if you are looking for 2nd hand. I can add you into buzzytots if you want. As for new pump, maybe u can drop by baby kingdom. I hope to breastfeed as long as possible too.
Ok thanks, will check out bb kingdom, dont think wanna take 2nd hand,so unhygienic.

shermyn

Any mummies experience leg cramps together w cramps around the bottom and side of tummy? Had that for the whole of evening,so uncomfortable and paranoid. :(

PeiPei A

Hi I bought my pump in style here BABY S'WONDERFUL is from us if I'm not wrong. No warranty. But cheaper a lot. Actually I find warranty is useless also so I bought from here. But takes time to arrive. :) I hope it helps your pocket ! (;
I bought ear thermometer from there too... No warrant but at least half the price cheaper.

Jojoai

Any mummies experience leg cramps together w cramps around the bottom and side of tummy? Had that for the whole of evening,so uncomfortable and paranoid. :(
Yeah when I'm sleeping ! And I can't sleep due to all this plus back ache etc.. If I'm not wrong is normal. I researched on th Internet alrdy. :) just have to endure thru it. Now everyday I'm sleeping less than 5 hours. ):

Addee

I got my Medela pump in style from US. Babies R Us happen to have promo when he was there.

Was at Taka baby fair last weekend. The promoter was telling me when sterilizing, put in boiling water no more than 3mins.

Addee

I always feel sore at my lower tummy after sitting whole day in office. I try to sleep with my legs bend lately inorder not to have cramps.

PeiPei A

I always have sharp pains around the bottom and sides of the tummy... esp when I walked too fast.
Leg cramp is during sleeping time.. when the cramp coming will immediately pull back my feet, the cramp will be gone.