EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

Addee

Oh dear you must really feel horrible. I've got 8 weeks more. Now always feel very bloated. And once the bloat feeling gone, I feel hungry almost immediately and if I don't eat right away, I'll vomit my gastric bile out. Always standby biscuit in my bag.

kwokm

Kwokm, I was using palmers then I switch to bio-oil cos it's thicker and my SIL manage to buy it cheap (less than SGD15.00 for 200ml) but lately belly stretch so much it itch and have rashes and don't help. Didn't know and was advise to switch to Clarins treatment oil 1 week later and the itch subside and the rashes also better after 2 days. By the time I got the Claris oil, my stretch mark appear.
Thanks addee. Yea I've got the Clarins tonic oil. Prolly continue to use it after birth as well.

PeiPei A

my morning sickness came back... sigh.. totally no appetite this morning again... feeling nausea and stomach weird.. feel like shitting but i guess only wind.. -.-' baby movement's is driving me crzy.. uterus hardens.. few times a day.. -.-
same here... I'm left 7 weeks plus and having BH regularly.. Not to mention heartburns. I've been vomiting since yest for countless times and this morning when I woke up, my room was spinning and I vomited right beside the bed.
Take care & 加油

shermyn

Really ? i just ordered, waiting to see material before i proceed to order the adults and kids.
hahaha. thinking of me, my hubby and daughter wearing it on baby's full month. will it be funny? heeeee.......

Really ? i just ordered, waiting to see material before i proceed to order the adults and kids.
hahaha. thinking of me, my hubby and daughter wearing it on baby's full month. will it be funny? heeeee.......
Oh they have adults and kids size too? i thought only for babies.. lolz.. The material is normal cotton, but what i like is that they dont have those dangling brand tag at the back, better for baby that way.

the blings are stuck using heat, she will give u extra studs just in case. i think i've lost my extra studs dunno put where despite just ordered few weeks ago.. haihh..

shermyn

Ya. she's doing, even doing panties/g-string etc too. LOLS!

Saw some review about the extra studs missing, maybe u can email and ask her if she can fix for u?

Ya. she's doing, even doing panties/g-string etc too. LOLS!

Saw some review about the extra studs missing, maybe u can email and ask her if she can fix for u?

hmm i think she wont replace for me coz anyway it's my fault for misplacing it.. hahhaha.. Wahh doing it on panties too!! hahahhaa..

diza

Hey ladies... Juz went for my regular check-up, my baby weighs almost 2.2kg at 33 weeks. He has gained only 700g for the past 4 weeks... Is this ok? My colleagues kept telling me my tummy looks so small.. -_-"

etep9114

Huh! Dun scare yourself lah! Mine weight only 1.8kg at 32 weeks and my gynea said he's of a good weight. Please don't go around comparing. As long as he/she is doing fine and healthy can already.

Jojoai

My tummy looks small also. But gynae says baby is heavier a little than average. Don't judge a book by its cover. Hahaha ! I look like I'm only 5 or 6 months. :x cos sometimes baby will move here and there and will cuddle your back so can't really see. :)

Shaa

Hi Kwokm,

It feels so near to me....I can't get it off frm my mind, that's why.....
thanks for parent world fair, I will surely check.

Btw...is there anyone having cramps...I m having everyday...but for a short while....today it happened 3 times....can't reach my ob....hope this is normal...

Take care everyone:)

chaw

we can see the baby face clearly depends on baby's position. He will give you the 3D/4D scan picture after he checked you.

Thanks. Have you done yours already? Can really see the baby face clearly? hehe
I'm week 30 now, next time I see him will be week 34... Wonder if he has forgotten.. hohoho

Angeldust

Hi mommies, anyone suffering from insomnia yet?
I read those in 3rd trimester around 33-34 weeks onwards will get it and its a form of practice for when baby arrives >.<

I don't think I'm getting really bad insomnia yet, just that I am turning into a very light sleeper who is constantly waking up every few hours even if I don't have to pee. Then when morning comes, I get totally exhausted. I really cannot wait to go on maternity leave soon. Having to wake up early daily for work is so tiring!