EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

Evaling

BH contraction is like real contraction in rehearsal. It not normal cramp or just uterus harden feel. My gf got it and she say she had never experience such pain in her entire life.

luvbaby

Me too. I also have crampy feeling. I cant tell is stomach pain or cramp. Haiz. Three times in a day for today. Gt a feeling bb might be out in sept instead of oct..

Evaling

Wait.. BH should not be painful.. It just feels like thightening in ur tummy and should be painless whatsoever..
Hmmm but hers was BH contraction. False alarm.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_braxton-hicks-contractions_156.bc
[h=3]How can I tell the difference between Braxton Hicks and true labor contractions?[/h]In the days or weeks before labor, Braxton Hicks contractions may intermittently become rhythmic, relatively close together, and even painful, possibly fooling you into thinking you're in labor. But unlike true labor, during this so-called false labor the contractions don't grow consistently longer, stronger, and closer together.

Last edited:

Jojoai

So if Braxton hicks is the tummy tightening , then those menstrual cramps like pain is what ? Have been having that since 20 plus weeks ...?

Evaling

Go to this website. I experience cramps too during my 1st & 2nd trimester.

Tummy cramps during pregnancy | BabyCenter Singapore

Is it normal to feel tummy cramps?

Yes. Cramps and other aches and pains in your belly are normal. They are usually nothing to worry about if you have them on their own.

Carrying a baby puts a lot of pressure on your muscles, joints and veins. So it's hardly surprising if you feel uncomfortable around your tummy area.

Last edited:

diza

I'm having pains on my left chest.. When I breathe in too deeply, cough or sneeze, I can feel the sharp pain. When lying down, it becomes more painful when I want to change sides. Donno what's wrong but I guess it's the baby's position or he is pressing against certain nerve or muscle.. -_-" Been 3 days already and the pain continues to be there. Anyone has similar problem?

hmm so far i never had any cramps pain on my stomach. and was advised by my doctor that bh is normally not painful and shouldnt be painful. my gfs also said the same thing. i did feel like sharp pain previously few times on 2nd tri, but i thought those are like ligaments pain due to the uterus stretching and it didnt feel like cramp pain..

lpc1023

Does any mummies here sign up on Cordlife or Stemcord? Which one better?
I heard that it is not advisable to keep baby's cord blood if one of parents has jaundice. Is this true?

Addee

Me too. I also have crampy feeling. I cant tell is stomach pain or cramp. Haiz. Three times in a day for today. Gt a feeling bb might be out in sept instead of oct..
Me too. I even have slight "bloody show" few days ago. So scared baby come out before full term that I start to hand over my work this week.

Addee

i have difficulties in falling alseep once i reach my 31 weeks.. jus went for my gynae scan baby is weight at 1.5kg.. but the head is still not yet in the correct position.. So worried it might be another C-sect Sighs... any mummies have tried talking to the baby to ask them turn their head?? currently know pelvic area is getting more and more painful... appetite also not really that gd too...
I kept rubbing my lower tummy to make baby move their head down.. My yoga instructor to us that babies response to massages and like their upper body to be massage when in mummy's tummy.

Evaling

I'm having pains on my left chest.. When I breathe in too deeply, cough or sneeze, I can feel the sharp pain. When lying down, it becomes more painful when I want to change sides. Donno what's wrong but I guess it's the baby's position or he is pressing against certain nerve or muscle.. -_-" Been 3 days already and the pain continues to be there. Anyone has similar problem?
Yes I had sharp pain during 2nd trimester on my chest. There was once I couldnt move at all. Froze in the same position for 15mins. The moment i move a slightly bit, the pain was unbearable till I cry, I couldnt breath properly too. Went to normal GP & there's no explanation of this, it wasn't heartburn for sure. The doc at normal GP only gave me cream to apply on my chest. As long as there's nothing happen that relates to baby, everything is fine.

luvbaby

Addee, when ur due date?? did u ask ur gynae abt it??

my baby has been head down since week 29, hopefully she dun change positon nw.. every on n off will tell her to come out after full term.

Jojoai

I just went for my 32 week check up ! Baby was still down. Baby is whooping 1.9 kg ! How heavy are your babies ? :)

My bb also weight 1.9kg at week 32, baby head is down too. but they said actual and estimate weight will be 500-900 gram different when bb born.

Gynae mention placenta position slightly low, gotta monitor whether it's up at week 37. If still Down need c sec :((

Any mummy have same experience?

Addee

Addee, when ur due date?? did u ask ur gynae abt it??

my baby has been head down since week 29, hopefully she dun change positon nw.. every on n off will tell her to come out after full term.
My EDD is 7 Oct. Thank goodness the symptoms stop there. My baby head down since week 30. But i kept rubbing my lower tummy incase she shift away. But I think now she got no space to shift already since her kicks are rather forceful now.