EDD Oct 2013

nrl

Mine already birth position.. Been feeling cramps and stomach hardens. Called nurse to ask and was told to monitor cos thats the contraction symptoms.

Im delivering at kkh... Thinking abt baby im all out to try my best but thinking about the pain... Rather scared about it... :( U delivering which hosp? Yapp lets jia you together.. But hopefully baby comes out after i go to the fair! Hehee

nanaliu:830931 said:
hi xiaoxiaowanzi, thanks for the encouragement... still hoping that my boy can turn in time for delivery:) Nrl, which hospital are you gonna deliver at? I also want to go for the baby fair to do the last min shopping yet want baby to come out asap. haha.... good luck n jiayou together k?:)

ytd dr lee checked, my cervix is 1cm opened at 38 weeks.:D

im excited!
nx wed chkup is ctg if baby not out yet.
i'm going to get my breast pump ardo tmr at expo! n stock up some wipes n dish
ladies, u r anytime now... :eek:

for those going to expo, wat r u all getting??

joyfulmum

Hi mummies,

Congrates to all those who popped and jia you to us who r popping any time now!
jus to chk if mummies who have not pop, r u all still having an active sex life w hubby? Since pregnant hubby n i hv lesser sex like once or twice a week but im not sure when i start to dilate can we still continue.
And me also always v emo..feel that hubby nt as interested for intimacy as before preggy. But i know partly is those hormones.. :(

eileenyoyo

ytd dr lee checked, my cervix is 1cm opened at 38 weeks.:D

im excited!
nx wed chkup is ctg if baby not out yet.
i'm going to get my breast pump ardo tmr at expo! n stock up some wipes n dish
ladies, u r anytime now... :eek:

for those going to expo, wat r u all getting??
Hi blackroselian,

I'm gg to expo to get ergo baby carrier, nursing bras and taking a look at their stroller.

joyfulmum:831319 said:
Hi mummies,

Congrates to all those who popped and jia you to us who r popping any time now!
jus to chk if mummies who have not pop, r u all still having an active sex life w hubby? Since pregnant hubby n i hv lesser sex like once or twice a week but im not sure when i start to dilate can we still continue.
And me also always v emo..feel that hubby nt as interested for intimacy as before preggy. But i know partly is those hormones.. :(
then i think i would b depressed if u hear my case... bcuz my frequency is much much lesser than urs.
i had bleeding after a gd session on my 4th mth preg -- 2 weeks bed rest.
after tat, not even once a week.
since 3rd trimester, due to my p.t degree proj n exam, i stopped. last mth till now i'm still having pink stains on n off. no intercourse, but i still go to work.
now cervix 1cm n more discharge, given tat i'm 74kg. i think i want also cannot do it liao...

Xtinee

Just went for my appt yesterday, im 3cm dilated at 37weeks !!!! Gynae say if I want her to come out a week later to continue my homework, i guess it really helps, from 32 weeks onwards i was massaging my breast and nipple, gynae says will force the uterus to work and contract, from 36 weeks 3times a day 10mins each, for those still waiting might like to try, also drink the pineapple juice. I didn really do 10mins only a few mins though :eek:

Baby is at 2.7kg gained 400g so by the time shes out will be a nice 3kg + . Not rushing her so going to stop homework and relax

Xtinee:831407 said:
Just went for my appt yesterday, im 3cm dilated at 37weeks !!!! Gynae say if I want her to come out a week later to continue my homework, i guess it really helps, from 32 weeks onwards i was massaging my breast and nipple, gynae says will force the uterus to work and contract, from 36 weeks 3times a day 10mins each, for those still waiting might like to try, also drink the pineapple juice. I didn really do 10mins only a few mins though :eek:

Baby is at 2.7kg gained 400g so by the time shes out will be a nice 3kg + . Not rushing her so going to stop homework and relax
tats great! i think i shd do it too. stimulate d nipples to mk d uterus contract n prepare birth.
xtinee, do u have mucus plug coming out slowly? bcuz a day after my cervix chk, my plug is slowly discharging. now wearing pad.

Xtinee

Blackroselian, I tink im one of the few who didn see any plug but my cervix is open.

Can feel the baby engaged as all of a sudden it hurts to walk, with frequent contraction(painless just tightening) and stabbing or mensus pain at abdominal. Contraction are like 2-6times a day till im used to it.

Started after I began to stimulate my nipples, works the same theory as when your baby is latching, causing the uterus to work.

Hope it helps to cut the waiting time for some mommies who are worried about overdue.

Xtinee

Ooh cervix check due to tremor sure will have some blood, i have brown spotting now. I went to google and they say will last 1-2 days. Brown blood is normal, mucus plug is like what you get when you have mucus in your nose, slimy with tinge of.blood, try google and you will see the picture

yenleesk

Hi mummies, my cervix not even open at 37wks now. Doc suggested I make love with hubby madly if I wish to give birth naturally. I was shocked n nervous. But doc assure me that it is safe to make love now to open my cervix too. We tried n hope it really helps.

Xtinee

yenleesk:831441 said:
Hi mummies, my cervix not even open at 37wks now. Doc suggested I make love with hubby madly if I wish to give birth naturally. I was shocked n nervous. But doc assure me that it is safe to make love now to open my cervix too. We tried n hope it really helps.
I heard the thing that helps is semen from sex which helps to loosen the cervix wall, but not sure how true.

joyfulmum!

my eyes popped out when u said once or twice a week. im so jealous!!

yes our hormones r partly to blame.

coukd it be that ur husband just dont want to exert on you/baby but it appears like he dont want to be intimate? maybe just need to conmunicate with him.

for me, sex was awkward and comical towards the end..and i was too big and it was uncomfortable to even cuddle. haha. sad. but bb is out now and i cant wait to get my mojo back!

My cervix not opened yet as well am at week 37 too but gynae found that my water bag level had dropped. Is it normal? I don't wanna hop on to have a c sec.

joyfulmum

mums the word:831450 said:
joyfulmum!

my eyes popped out when u said once or twice a week. im so jealous!!

yes our hormones r partly to blame.

coukd it be that ur husband just dont want to exert on you/baby but it appears like he dont want to be intimate? maybe just need to conmunicate with him.

for me, sex was awkward and comical towards the end..and i was too big and it was uncomfortable to even cuddle. haha. sad. but bb is out now and i cant wait to get my mojo back!
hi Mums the word,

My once or twice a wk 99% initiated by me haha sometimes lesser but thats the est.
Like u,he told me it was awkward w the baby between us like he got to b extra careful etc.
Donno y despite the crazy preggy symptoms n big bump i still wanna make love so much. Lol

U rest well n im sure in no time u will get ur mojo back! Baby will b sleeping with us so i pray for a baby that will sleep well so we will hv time for that! :X

Hi all,
Is true that being intimate w help to speed up with the cervix softening. We din noe when we had our first girl. Yes n preggie mummies with raging hormones, we enjoy making love those with our big bellies. Haha. My girl came at 37weeks 4days after we had our intimacy e night before.
This time rd, we abstain from it since 8mths cos my parents r overseas n won't b home till when I am 37weeks 5days. Hence we have been gd girl n boy. Haha.

Anyway, about regaining sexual life after birth. Hmm.. It did take up a few mths cos u w be first of all preoccupied w e bb all day long.. And secondly u are plain tired to make love. Haha.. Buts that for me.. N I had a period of dry vagina after birth too,
Not sure if is due to e wound down there or jus hormones.. n is kinda painful to make love. So it takes time for us to resume our initimate activities..

Meowmummy

today went to gynae, my cervix not open yet. I have been telling baby to come when he is ready.but i got to watch my diet, he oredi 3kg lo at wk 37
We stopped sex ever since i m in 3rd trimester....envy joyfulmum! who is still so active
Anyway,i stopped working oredi, due to a shock retrenchment this week,but they did pay me lo. Now i just focus on my baby, and practise hypnobirthing.

wow the babymarket @ Expo was super crowded. long cashier queue somemore. wanted to buy Baby One korean brand milk bags (80 for $20) but the ppl queuing to pay was not moving! gave up. bought some nursing wear n ardo pump n left.
those who wan to buy tomorrow. be the first to go in to collect the stuff u want n queue to buy right away. theres no time for window shop. basically the prams are blocking ur way:shyxxx: