EDD Oct 2013

weeeii

My edd also pushed forward to 4 oct now. If u r having constipation, can inform your gynae. Mine gave some stool softener which helps me now!!

Anyone here having discharge? I had a bit of greenish discharge last week so I told gynae, he said it's Fungus infection and it's common during pregnancy. He inserted a pill into my vagina and gave a cream to apply in case it itches.

I'm excited to know the gender of my baby too!! Gynae said should be able to see on next appt on 30 apr

yenleesk

Meowmummy:775429 said:
Hehe seems like most mummies here are earlier than me..my due date is 31st oct so im wayyy behind!

They say breasts growth hv nothing much to do w milk production,hope so!!

When do u guys intend to share the news? So far only hubby, 2 best gfs of mine and my mom knows! Heard frm ppl its better to announce after 3 mths(12 wks).. most of u are at 12 weeks le, hv u all announced?
nearer to you, mine edd 24 Oct!
Hi Meowmummy, mine EDD also 24 Oct. Same date with you. Next week will go back for Oscar test at TMC. Hope everything goes fine with BB. This is my first time. Kinda of nervous but happy too. :)

Xtinee

My edd also pushed forward to 4 oct now. If u r having constipation, can inform your gynae. Mine gave some stool softener which helps me now!!

Anyone here having discharge? I had a bit of greenish discharge last week so I told gynae, he said it's Fungus infection and it's common during pregnancy. He inserted a pill into my vagina and gave a cream to apply in case it itches.

I'm excited to know the gender of my baby too!! Gynae said should be able to see on next appt on 30 apr
Im having white discharge only, and i read its due to estrogen.
Using vagisil to wash now, as I feel very itchy due to unbalance PH levels or too dry, washing with this helps to keep the PH balance and get raid of any bacteria,
maybe can consider this to keep it clean.

Qinqin

Anyone have"rashes" ? Is there any method to cure? I m sick of it n oways use powder to stop the itchyness..:(

Anyone have"rashes" ? Is there any method to cure? I m sick of it n oways use powder to stop the itchyness..:(
yesh i have it and when im sleeping i scratch till the cows come home so i end up with broken scabby skin. i use powder and tried calamine lotion like some mummies here suggested..
calamine lotion soothes the rashes but once it wears off i find the skin dry and itchy again so have to keep lathering it on.

steroid cream shd help but i dunno if it's safe for pregnancy so i'd stickwith calamine.

Xtinee

yesh i have it and when im sleeping i scratch till the cows come home so i end up with broken scabby skin. i use powder and tried calamine lotion like some mummies here suggested..
calamine lotion soothes the rashes but once it wears off i find the skin dry and itchy again so have to keep lathering it on.

steroid cream shd help but i dunno if it's safe for pregnancy so i'd stickwith calamine.
Maybe your itch is due to skin stretching and too dry, after apply calamine lotion for some time i decide to apply my anti stretch mark moisturizing oil, and whenever it itch again, i will spray some, can give it a try

ooh thanks Xtinee, i tried putting stretchmark cream and it got itchier! i think my skin gone case already.. wait for the dried bits to flake off and get new skin!!
it's patches on my upper thighs so ppl cant see but super umcomfortable especially in the heat nowadays!

joymommy

mums the word:775852 said:
ooh thanks Xtinee, i tried putting stretchmark cream and it got itchier! i think my skin gone case already.. wait for the dried bits to flake off and get new skin!!
it's patches on my upper thighs so ppl cant see but super umcomfortable especially in the heat nowadays!
My gynae suggests me to use physiogel hypoallergenic cleaner and maybe u can try. I just started using it these 2 days so I can't tell u the effect yet. Maybe u can try cos I have exactly same problems as u...
:)

Great thanks! haha don't mind to try if it soothes the itch!

My gynae suggests me to use physiogel hypoallergenic cleaner and maybe u can try. I just started using it these 2 days so I can't tell u the effect yet. Maybe u can try cos I have exactly same problems as u...

joymommy

joyfulmum:775995 said:
Wat r the stretchmark creams available ?? Which are the recommended ones??
My friend recommend me to use bio oil and am currently using it though still at trimester 1. :)

joymommy

mums the word:775998 said:
Great thanks! haha don't mind to try if it soothes the itch!

No problem :) hope it helps for u

CYin

what r the stretchmark creams available ?? Which are the recommended ones??
I bought both bio-oil & mustella after reading recommendations online (Kiasu me). Both absorb very fast, but i find bio-oil a tad too oily, so using mustella more now.

Xtinee

Okay thank you!! Im very tempting to buy clarins..but quite ex..n donno if good.anot
Yea i wanted too but very ex, tried the sample before feels good, but too small bottle to see results.

Tried Bio oil even before it launch in SG (bought in Msia) seems to have no effect on me. Using Palmers Skin therapy oil now, seems to be better more moisturizing and fast absorb, always stock up during Watsons sale.

TVH

I'm looking for prenatal yoga class too...currently at 12 weeks and my gynae has given me the green light for exercise. I looked ard and realised the classes are quite expensive. Any to recommend?

I've read prenatal yoga helps in the labour process and I'm want to go without epidural so I hope the yoga class can help prepare me

joyfulmum

Today when i went to visit my gynae he told me that usually if u opt for epidural, there will b less nausea n vomitting after childbirth. Didnt ask him y though... do any of u mommies know if we have the tendancy to throw up after giving birth?