EDD Oct 2013

TVH

Littlej, I have the same problem on my android phone...everytime i open this thread, it force closes...have already feedbacked to admin...hope they do something about it...

yup, you are right...she advised not to rub in circular motion cos it will create a whirlpool inside...instead, place your palm gently on the four sides of the tummy.....from below belly button, above belly button, then left then right....she also advised to talk to baby and contrary to belief, do not place earphones directly on your tummy becos your baby will go deaf....she is quite funny...so her lesson is very interesting...first lesson focuses on massage and some light prenatal exercise....so be sure to wear shorts or pants and not skirts to her lessons...my 2nd lesson will only be in july....so far apart the interval...

I've been using clarins since first tri too....but ex...$55 is really cheap...starting to see very obvious stretchmarks on the side of my hips...

Littlej, I have the same problem on my android phone...everytime i open this thread, it force closes...have already feedbacked to admin...hope they do something about it...

yup, you are right...she advised not to rub in circular motion cos it will create a whirlpool inside...instead, place your palm gently on the four sides of the tummy.....from below belly button, above belly button, then left then right....she also advised to talk to baby and contrary to belief, do not place earphones directly on your tummy becos your baby will go deaf....she is quite funny...so her lesson is very interesting...first lesson focuses on massage and some light prenatal exercise....so be sure to wear shorts or pants and not skirts to her lessons...my 2nd lesson will only be in july....so far apart the interval...

I've been using clarins since first tri too....but ex...$55 is really cheap...starting to see very obvious stretchmarks on the side of my hips...
I have this problem also on my andriod phone....

im not very dilligent in my stretchmark cream...only put on when i remember..hehe

AliceElise

Oh dear.. I thought it was only me. I downloaded the app yesterday and everytime I try to open it crash, fed up, deleted.

Btw Littlej, you tried both the ones from Clarins counter and the parallel import? Got difference anot? My friend told me the color is off, maybe expiring. So i saw cheap ones I didn't dare to buy!

TVH, how many couples were there altogether in your class? I have signed up for the Aug/Sep one so I won't forget stuff. Heehee.

TVH

I didn't count but the entire room was very full...I guess could have been about easily 20 couples...

Just back from gynae visit...baby abit big...0.577kg at 23 weeks and amniotic fluid level was slightly high...have to do a diabetic test next week...sigh...money gone again...

weeeii

i have problems with the app on my phone too :( tried uninstalling and re-install again but still the same problem.

I have just signed up for TMC's FBI membership (2 years) online at $148. The fee is $188 when you sign up after 28 weeks. You get rebates/discounts off if you are delivering at TMC, and some other stuff as well.

My baby also kicks mainly in the morning and at night, afternoon not very often.

I didn't count but the entire room was very full...I guess could have been about easily 20 couples...

Just back from gynae visit...baby abit big...0.577kg at 23 weeks and amniotic fluid level was slightly high...have to do a diabetic test next week...sigh...money gone again...
how do they measure the fluid level? high fluid level = gestational diabetes??? i abit suaku as i never encounter this for my girl previously....

TVH

Amniotic fluid level was measured during the FA scan. If too much fluid could signal gestational diabetes. My gynae was worried I might have it so scheduled me to go for an oral glucose test where blood samples have to be taken. Very troublesome.

Amniotic fluid level was measured during the FA scan. If too much fluid could signal gestational diabetes. My gynae was worried I might have it so scheduled me to go for an oral glucose test where blood samples have to be taken. Very troublesome.
i see..i have one colleague who has gestational diabetes and she has to measure and record her blood sugar every day

AliceElise

The haze is terrible. Mommies please stay home / wear mask when out. :(
Jiayou everyone! More vitamin C! Stay strong for the little bubbas

sylviajemmy

Just finished Mrs Wong's class. Her class is quite interesting cos she is very humourous. I initially thought it's going to be like a lecture sort of session but it's very practical and she debunks alot of myths surrounding pregnancy. She also engages all hubbies to take part so that they dont't feel left out. The only con is that the class size is too big though she mentioned that if we prefer smaller sized classes, she can arrange. But overall, I think she is quite good, very animated. I'm looking forward to my 2nd lesson.
Hello tvh~ who is this mrs Wong and how do I book for her classes?? Thanks~

TVH

Hello tvh~ who is this mrs Wong and how do I book for her classes?? Thanks~
hello...her name is Wong Boh Boi...from TMC...you can book online at TMC's website...just ensure that the trainer is her...she is very popular for antenatal classes...got to book fast cos her classes are always full...

sylviajemmy

hello...her name is Wong Boh Boi...from TMC...you can book online at TMC's website...just ensure that the trainer is her...she is very popular for antenatal classes...got to book fast cos her classes are always full...
Noted! Thanks so much! Hehe ^^

Hey Mummies, any one of u gg to antenatal class?
Meowmummy, Choose the right antenatal class that serve you. The one you can save on medical cost, go without drugs yet no discomfort, empower yourself to choose the way you want with the evidence based care.

You may wanna join with your husband to his talk on Holistic Pregnancy Care and HypnoBirthing by a Chiropractor and Natural Childbirth Education (25 June). Reserve your seats online. Upcoming Events | ChildBirth Odyssey.

littlej

Hey xiangxiang mama - do u work for childbirth odyssey or personal recommendation? Hee hee - just curious cuz you seem to be promoting them quite a bit =)

spyvonne

I wanna get those ABC 123 flash cards n videos, n interactive books for babies. But went expo c v exp! any lobang?

Got cloth books on Facebook LITTLE JOLLY CLOSET Le! Love them! Cheapest I found too. Hehe

Oooo! Used Clarins Gd! Got a promo set (oil+stretch cream+bust cream) @ $87!
Tts why I wanted buy Ma. Used up the testers in 2 days! Lol!
Kinda expensive if no promo set. So I will be buying the promo set n bio oil mix to use.. Still got few months man!

Hey xiangxiang mama - do u work for childbirth odyssey or personal recommendation? Hee hee - just curious cuz you seem to be promoting them quite a bit =)
Hi littlej, yes, I started a Natural Birth Movement last year with a mission to prevent birth trauma and birth injuries to their baby and help pregnant moms and their husbands to achieve a gentle natural birth. I am a HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator. If you read this forum you will find a lot of medical intervention that is not necessary and How a baby is born have a great impact in their life. Study has proof that and spiritual people are all aware of them. Why scream when women can tune in to their body and birth a baby gently. I promote all holistic approach to pregnancy and birth. Not keen on drugs only if it is necessary. Would you like to take part in this Natural Birth Movement?

Jaslaw

Hi mummies, I gotten too many set of clothing. im letting go at $4 per set.
pyjamas comes in 3 set of colour yellow, white n blue.
short sleeve comes in 3 set of colour blue, yellow n pink.
contact mi @ j_lawjm@hotmail.com if u r interested.