EDD Oct 2013

chocobell

anyone else want buy from carter? you all can try combine and ship in together. cos vpost the base quite expensive..

haha.. i know boys can dress up, but is like don't have those fluffy tutu skirt and nice lace socks.. haha :x
& gmarket actually sell family suite, then girls will wear the same as mama, but the boys is either tee or polo.. haha..
&&& hubby tell me he only want 1kid T^T

joyfulmum

chocobell:802717 said:
anyone else want buy from carter? you all can try combine and ship in together. cos vpost the base quite expensive..

haha.. i know boys can dress up, but is like don't have those fluffy tutu skirt and nice lace socks.. haha :x
& gmarket actually sell family suite, then girls will wear the same as mama, but the boys is either tee or polo.. haha..
&&& hubby tell me he only want 1kid T^T
Chocobell,

Don worry...when ur bb boy comes out so cute ur hubby will fall in love with him then when hes older he will want a sibling to accompany ur boy. Alot of hubbies r like that de.hehe.
My hubby prefers boys cos he not interested in gals stuff but i prefer gals.. also hope can have a diff gender each. But need to spend x2 money. Cos their clothes cannot share.hahaa!

chocobell

Chocobell,

Don worry...when ur bb boy comes out so cute ur hubby will fall in love with him then when hes older he will want a sibling to accompany ur boy. Alot of hubbies r like that de.hehe.
My hubby prefers boys cos he not interested in gals stuff but i prefer gals.. also hope can have a diff gender each. But need to spend x2 money. Cos their clothes cannot share.hahaa!
hahahs.. hope so.. why hubby all prefer boys one? LOL.

joyfulmum

chocobell:802740 said:
Chocobell,

hahahs.. hope so.. why hubby all prefer boys one? LOL.
Maybe cos they don like shopping.. playing barbie,cooking... they prefer to play guns hehe!

Xtinee

i was seeing carter too and their things are cute. All of you can try this site hopshopgo, i just shipped 5kg cost me US50+ so should be cheaper ba.
They ship by DHL which i like. but repacking is bad so dont try that.
Can also buy oshkosh things together with carter in one shopping bag.
Im having a girl and so tempted to buy all the nice clothes

weeeii

haha now with the hello kitty craze, my hubby said heng that i dont like hello kitties and we are not having a girl, otherwise he will have to go and queue for the kitties.

Anyway my gynae told me my delivery should be in Sep (my edd seems to have pushed forward to end Sep after yesterday's check) and he asked me to prepare and get ready when Sep comes :err: Kind of like getting exciting now.

ladies all this talk abt shopping is tempting me! haha i bought abit of newborn stuff frm mothercare but my sisters n good friends have all bought my baby girl many many cute clothes. i must resist!

my hubby v excited abt our girl...i'm not the princessy type so i told him dun worry he can still go out and play ball with her coz i wont want her to be too 'soft'. can roll around like i used to but of course i will teach how to dress and groom herself so can be as chio as mama too! lol.

happy happy weekend!!

lol. chocobell thats dedication! hope he didnt appear in any of those embarassing vdos! hahaha..

sleepless night for me... aching everywhere and been feeling dizzy.. i've been up playng tap tap with my baby. zzzz...

Qinqin

Haha..all have goood excuse to get the helo kitty. .too bad I cant get the last 1 singing bone for my bb gal.:( ..yesterday I saw hello kitty toys ,, electric piano on sales..feel like wan to buy but I feel like a bit crazy lol...maybe next time have new promotion again :eek:

Xtinee

Mummies for those having a girl, what kind of clothes you are planning to buy now?
I wanted to buy nice dresses, but I know they will sure be aunties and uncles buying for her.

AliceElise

Oh my..... My husband is probably the odd one out! He wants a little girl more than I do. And he already bought a lot of rompers/dresses from carter's, over the weekend there was clearance sale for their July 4th. He grabbed, until 6 months clothings. He even asked where to buy tiara; he said princess hairband though, end of the day still a guy *faint* Btw Xtinee, like my husband says, those aunties uncles buy one confirm come in those set to "bai swee" n wont even use... that's what my colleagues told me also.. but don't buy too much Newborn clothing. Most babies grow out of them by 1-2 months. All hearsay. I found this page some time back : http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f36/essential-baby-items-102824/ Helps to a certain extent. You get a rough gauge

CYin

Whoops... I have been buying newborn clothes for my bb.. keep thinking what bb needs when he arrive.. never think abt few months down the road :eek:

joyfulmum

weeeii:802588 said:
For those mummies who are keen to buy bb clothes from Carters' website, try buying bigger sizing like 9-12 months, the cuttings are quite small especially the onesies. 6M sizing your bb can probably wear when he/she is like 2-3 mths. For me, mainly i bought 9M and 12M, only 1 set is 6M thought can wear for baby shower.
Hi Weeeii,

Chk with u, how long does shipping takes for Carter for us to receive items from the date of purchase?

spyvonne

Ooo! When was ur edd?
Ya I shared the Carter via vpost etc with the whatsapp mummies. Lol!

Now mothercare still sales. Clothes cheap too!

We also bought from monzter, dreamcloset from gmarket.

I got 1st time mum syndrome + shopaholic.
I bought 3-12months (a few each like pajamas to sets).
Lol! Many tell me 5 enuf 0-6months total.
I already at least 3 clothes per age category. Tts like 16-20clothes for my girl. Lol

How come doc say Sep? When ur edd?

spyvonne

U can text me at 90483586. Ashlee is the one helping us buy. We select from Carter pay Le. Then send to her vpost/ comgate.
Duno she send out Liao not. I go ask her

spyvonne

lol. chocobell thats dedication! hope he didnt appear in any of those embarassing vdos! hahaha..

sleepless night for me... aching everywhere and been feeling dizzy.. i've been up playng tap tap with my baby. zzzz...
Haha! I since 20th week hardly slp! Playing tap tap with her too! Cos she slp daytime!

spyvonne

anyway mummies, we have whatsapp chat going on and also occasional buying loot like carter then share postage etc.
if any of u interested can pm me. =)