EDD Oct 2013

weeeii

joyfulmum:803880 said:
weeeii:802588 said:
For those mummies who are keen to buy bb clothes from Carters' website, try buying bigger sizing like 9-12 months, the cuttings are quite small especially the onesies. 6M sizing your bb can probably wear when he/she is like 2-3 mths. For me, mainly i bought 9M and 12M, only 1 set is 6M thought can wear for baby shower.
Hi Weeeii,

Chk with u, how long does shipping takes for Carter for us to receive items from the date of purchase?
It took about 2-3 weeks to reach me.

weeeii

Any mummies here having sore feet now? My friends told me my legs looked swollen (especially at night) which by right shouldnt be so early. Is it because of my food intake? Bought a big cushion and rest my legs at night.

By the way, just sharing with mummies here. Uniqlo's bra top long blouses are v comfy and suitable for preggie mums. You can wear it with leggings, suitable for work. I cant fit in most of my clothes already, just bought some maternity shorts from jb KSL last week. Didnt know maternity wear is so ex omg. The shorts cost me RM89.90 each.

Last edited:

spyvonne

how far are u now weeeii? the mummies told me my thighs swell cos i eat too salty. and drink water at night. there are mummy frens who foot swell very early in 2nd tri too de. =)

weeeii

spyvonne:803969 said:
how far are u now weeeii? the mummies told me my thighs swell cos i eat too salty. and drink water at night. there are mummy frens who foot swell very early in 2nd tri too de. =)
I'm at 27 weeks now, somebody told me i ate salty food too which causes the foot swell. Sent u a msg for the groupchat :)

winniethepooh

I'm at 27 weeks now, somebody told me i ate salty food too which causes the foot swell. Sent u a msg for the groupchat :)
Oh no, my feet is swelling too.. Thought it was normal!! Any mummies have recommendation on shoes? I've been living in my crocs and now my feet have swell so much that they are too tight :(

Alisa

too salty, lack exercise and never drink enough water can cause swollen. try to walk around instead of sitting down at yr desk for too long. If can, pop yr legs up when u are sitting. i put boxes under my desk so i can qiao qiao. hee... in my 1st preg, i took leave to stay at home cuz of my bad MS and i did not walk much cuz my placenta is low laying so i got swollen legs whenever i am at home but once i am back to work, the swollen is gone.

my sis say if having boy will be more swollen than having gal.

Yet another of our satisfied and happy mummy who completed her confinement with us! Our mummies came to us in pain after delivery but always leave with a healthy, satisfied and blissful state of mind. Though our work is tough and tedious, the recognition and appreciation from our clients made it all worthwhile. Once again, a big thank you to our clients for your understanding and support!

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies
Feedback form.jpg

mummies, there's a baby fair at expo next week but i thik it'll be quite small since it's half a hall. does anyone know if Avent will have a booth?
want to get the breast pumps. dun wan to go all the way there for nth.. haha..

spyvonne

Bhg having Baby n kids stuffs on sale. Price as low as 2@$3. Think last day? Interested mummies can go grab. ;)*

Only bigger outlets have more stuffs. Like century square.

june83

Fox having sales now until 14 July. Baby t-shirt $5 each, legging (depends on design) $7.90 each, Rompers $9.90 to $13.90, baby pants $9.90, Snoopy Romper with legging sets $13.90. I brought total of 6pcs and 2 romper and legging sets cost me $80.

Meowmummy

How early u all plan to take leave?
just check with my gynae on edd date again, he very funny, told me 2 dates 23 Oct or 27 Oct. He ask me not to take leave too early.

winniethepooh

How early u all plan to take leave?
just check with my gynae on edd date again, he very funny, told me 2 dates 23 Oct or 27 Oct. He ask me not to take leave too early.
If we take leave before we deliver, is it out Annual Leave or Maternity Leave?
My colleagues are recommending at least 2 weeks before EDD.

If we take leave before we deliver, is it out Annual Leave or Maternity Leave?
My colleagues are recommending at least 2 weeks before EDD.
You can take either.. I still have some annual leave to clear before year end so i will take those before my delivery (probably 2 wks) and will stretch out my maternity 16 weeks after that.
If don't have enough annual leave can take Mat leave up to 4 weeks before delivery but that means after birth only have 2-3 mths before leaving baby to go back to work :'(