EDD Oct 2013

winniethepooh

Hi Mummies,

We are in the 3rd trimester!! Hang on!!!

Do you know if it is advisable to bring along a breast feeding pillow to the hospital?
Recently received a hand-me-down breast feeding pillow with no instructions.
Anyone have any idea how to use it?
Will the lactation consultants at the hospital teach us how to use that??

i thik the pillow is just to help support baby while feeding. it goes around u rite? depend on ur personal preference. i'm not bringing mine to hospital.. i think i will be more occupied with being able to bf properly than anything else.
i google some pics online which shows how the pillow is used. try it! :)

Hi Mummies,

Do you know if it is advisable to bring along a breast feeding pillow to the hospital?

Hi Mummies,

all hospitals now pro breastfeeding. Bring along and ask them to teach you. I'm sure they are most willing to guide you.

spyvonne

Just bought Eu Yan Seng confinement bath herbs / baby bath herbs. S$11 each box.
10packets in a box.

I have extra 3 boxes to let go. Expire in 08/2014.

Normal Postage add $2. Interested pls msg me. Thanks!

Attachments

velvetberry

hi mummies,
congrats on being pregnant. May I ask if you are interested in teaching your babies how to read via the right brain training method of flashcards? Your babies can be taught as young as a month old. Spend less than 10 mins a day flashing cards and see tremendous results. I’m just a mummy to a 2.5 year old and a 4 mth old, sharing on my flashcards and method of teaching. Its derived from a mix of shichida, heguru and glenn doman.. my gal is reading fluently at 2 years of age and she started flash only at 20 mths. See the videos of success of my flash card teaching to my daughter and my son at https://www.facebook.com/AFOBrillance.

Meowmummy

Just to check, have u all brought thermometer? what brand and price?

Also, u all book hospital thru gynae clinic or the hospital directly?

june83

Hi Meowmummy, for thermometer I will use back the old one. But u can check in out at Taka baby fair now until 11th august 2013. Hospital, I booked through my gynae.

joymommy

Just to check, have you all brought thermometer? what brand and price?

Also, you all book hospital thru gynae clinic or the hospital directly?
Hi meowmummy, I got Braun thermometer @ $65 from bingbling. Maybe u will to check it out first cos I know Braun is very expensive outside..

CYin

I just saw at Guardian today Braun 's thermometer supposedly popular choice of paediatricians selling at $142 :eek:

thanku82

Same here, I planned for normal delivery but will try to take one weeks before edd, and spare more for next year baby injection.

My edd is 11 oct 13, yesterday abt week 30 gynae measure baby weight 1.6kg. Is my baby consider heavy?

gelobeano

Hi all, I have bought 2 maternity dresses (size 8) from ASOS recently. In fact, I just received it over the mail last weekend. However, they are too big for me. Hoping to sell these off at a discounted price for mummies who can fit nicely in them!

1. Skater dress (cream) - bought it at $43.35. Willing to let go at $38.
2. T-shirt dress (brown) - bought it at $36.85. Willing to let go at $32.

Pls contact me at 98446512 if interested. tks.

skater dress with slash neck and capped sleeve.jpgt-shirt dress with lace panel in acid wash.jpg

Last edited:

june83

Morning everyone! A nice week to start, (3days work week :) ). Went for my 31week check up on sat, baby weighs 2kg, and her head is not down yet. Next appointment would be 3 weeks later, if baby still not down will be having C-section :( . thanku82, 1.6kg for 30weeks is normal. :)

babywipes

i m currently in my 32nd week and my belly started itching last night. any one has the same problem as me? *sob* wondering if calamine lotion will help sooth the itchiness. my belly is super red now!

my belly has been itching too! but must tahan cannot scratch. i jus put stretchmark cream and sayang sayang my belly. stretching too tight maybe.

june83, baby still has time to turn at the last minute right? my last check up at 30 wks baby was across. everytime scan diff position also and doc say still got time.

anyway i also read there's some exercises to help bb turn naturally. also my prenatal cclass instructor say experienced doc can help turn bb but there are risks la. dun be disheartened k.

jiayou everyone!

june83

mums the word, yea, I heard there is still time for baby to turn. But i'm just feeling kan cheong... hehe :) Finally we are at pur last trimester, and also seeing ppl around me already delivered mae me more kan cheong.

thanku82

june83, our worried will never end. I also worry too early turn my baby will turn back breech position.

I also will itchy last month, red rach occur at tummy and shoes wearing area. My solution is don't wear slipper and not tight clothes, my mother-in-law ask me apply廚用 白米酒 (rice wine for cooking). I only apply at feet, rach gone the next day.

gelobeano

hi mummies, the brown t-shirt dress is sold. am only left with the cream skater dress. bought it at $43.35 and willing to let go at $38. please note that this is a brand new piece (size 8) from ASOS. interested parties, please contact me at 98446512. tks.
Maternity Skater Dress with Slash Neck an Capped Sleeve UP 43.35 SP 38.jpg