EDD Oct 2013

Qinqin

I think gynae should check the water level everytime. For the weight..even there might subjected to errors but I tjink is good to know the estimation weights so that can control the diet.. :)
thanku82:825695 said:
yes my gynae checks water level in his clinic ever since i entered week 32. so good your gynae tells you the weight of baby. my gynae says no point estimating coz subjected to errors. so i only know my baby is less than 3kg as of 35++ weeks.

can i ask if anyone of you carry a pad/maternity pad with you in case of water breaks? or if you are using pantyliners daily now?
Thanks babywipes, because my gynea never mentioned bout my water level. I though this cannot be done in clinic, will check with him next visit.

babywipes

thanks! i will also be putting one maternity pad in my bag, just in case!

imagine if it happens in office or when walking out during lunch. omg! :)

KBH

hey MTBs,

looks like i'm definitely going to be a sept mommy... we just did a check this morning and the baby's head is engaged, though still in posterior position.. according to the gynae, it's really low though my cervix is not soft / open yet.. we are thinking it'll likely happen next week.. so the kan jiong husband wants to get it induced so that it's more predictable and we won't have the embarassing waterbag breaking while in office / car / dinner etc...
baby is currently 2.9Kg so i guess my increase in caffine intake the past 1.5 weeks DID help to reduce the growth..

anyway, good luck everyone! smooth delivery for us all!

eileenyoyo

hey MTBs,

looks like i'm definitely going to be a sept mommy... we just did a check this morning and the baby's head is engaged, though still in posterior position.. according to the gynae, it's really low though my cervix is not soft / open yet.. we are thinking it'll likely happen next week.. so the kan jiong husband wants to get it induced so that it's more predictable and we won't have the embarassing waterbag breaking while in office / car / dinner etc...
baby is currently 2.9Kg so i guess my increase in caffine intake the past 1.5 weeks DID help to reduce the growth..

Hi KBH,

Will caffeine intake increase bb weight??
my gynae said that my bb is on the small side. Week 34, he is 1.99kg. Need to increase food intake.
i have increases my milk to 2-3glasses a day, more starch and protein food.

babywipes

Hi KBH,

my gynae said that my bb is on the small side. Week 34, he is 1.99kg. Need to increase food intake.
caffeine will decrease bb weight! i heard durian will increase bb weight though, but milk is definitely healthier than durian.

eileenyoyo:826054 said:
hey MTBs,

Hi KBH,

i believe durian, milk, more protein food helps! more icecream? :D

felish82:825912 said:
MTBs, does anyone of you here get light pink stain on your pantyliner?
roselian, are u still having the pink stain? better to call ur gyane to check!
today no more pink stain.
but i think it comes put as like a pen ink dot kind n spreads to pink as diluted. probly bcuz i drank coconut water d nite b4?!
if it comes again i will consult my obsgyn

Qinqin

I jz went to check up ..33 weeks 6 days , baby weight 2.1kg..isit consider small size?dr said bb head's position is down already..does it mean will deliver early before EDD?mmmm:embarrassed:

june83

Mine also most probably is sept baby. Went to see doc on fri. Baby head was turns back to upwards position. Doc say by next fri she dont turns back downwards position I will be schedule for c-section on 23 or 24.

sicapie

I jz went to check up ..33 weeks 6 days , baby weight 2.1kg..isit consider small size?dr said bb head's position is down already..does it mean will deliver early before EDD?mmmm:embarrassed:
I think the size should be alright. Heads down does not really determine that the BB will be delivered before EDD. :)

Meowmummy

hey MTBs,

KBH,
Better dont try to induce. The labour pain will be very extreme, wait for your baby to come naturally. I rather face the embarassing situation than the pain.

Last edited:

Meowmummy

caffeine will decrease bb weight! i heard durian will increase bb weight though, but milk is definitely healthier than durian.
This is not true, i hv been taking coke and coffee since 4mths onwards, my baby as of 34weeks is 2.6kg....Gynae asking me to ctrl my carbos intake...